PDA

View Full Version : PRR Gap down

baller18
24-09-2013, 05:13 PM
I can't seem to figure out why there was such a massive gap down from 8 cents to 4 cents in one day on the 19th september?

Can anyone help?

winner69
24-09-2013, 05:30 PM
Read the announcements mate ....a bit of a sad trial result

baller18
24-09-2013, 05:55 PM
Read the announcements mate ....a bit of a sad trial result
Yes, but one trial result, can drop the SP in a hurry by 50%?
Nature of biotech stocks i guess..

winner69
24-09-2013, 07:16 PM
Yes, but one trial result, can drop the SP in a hurry by 50%?
Nature of biotech stocks i guess..

Could happen to even the likes of PEB ... that's the nature of the segment ... some make zillions and others just fade away

SCHUMACHER
16-01-2014, 03:25 PM
PRR SHOWING SOME EXCELLENT VOLUME - i think there must be something going on here and could easily run into the 5's

will be good to see the next session heading towards close as we already up to 18 million traded- BACK ON MY VOLUME RADAR!

cheers SCHU

SCHUMACHER
16-01-2014, 03:27 PM
PRR rATED AS TOP 5 BIOTECH IN THE USA

http://www.thestreet.com/story/12223138/1/5-under-10-biotech-stocks-to-watch.html?puc=yahoo&cm_ven=YAHOO

Wolf
16-01-2014, 03:44 PM
PRR rATED AS TOP 5 BIOTECH IN THE USA http://www.thestreet.com/story/12223138/1/5-under-10-biotech-stocks-to-watch.html?puc=yahoo&cm_ven=YAHOO

haha hardly

5 Under-$10 Biotech Stocks to Watch
"From a technical perspective, PBMD spiked sharply higher here right off its 50-day moving average of $1.14 with decent upside volume. This stock recently formed a double bottom chart pattern at $1.04 to $1.02. Following that bottom, shares if PBMD have started to trend back above its 50-day and it's quickly moving within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit if PBMD manages to take out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $1.23 to $1.34 with high volume.Traders should now look for long-biased trades in PBMD as long as it's trending above its 50-day at $1.14 or above more near-term support at $1.10 and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that hits near or above 175,998 shares. If that breakout hits soon, then PBMD will set up to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $1.50 to $1.90."

Stopping UP ramping mate

SCHUMACHER
03-02-2014, 11:52 AM
PRR got massive potential and I know there is risk involved but there is risk in most stocks these days and at 5c with 28 million cash in hand and approvals in Belgium and clinical trials underway it all looks a bit more rosy than it did- CEO also doing presentation on 10 Feb- should be a nice build up this week so lots to get excited about next week and coming months.

Its easy to say its undervalued with all that is going on however in saying that- i have a gut feeling this will run again soon- fridays trading was smooth in that it came of its lows of 4.8c and broke 5c again and finished at 5c close on reasonable volume - i suspect the beast may have awoken again on friday and i would expect a continuation of buying tomorrow (monday ) as we lead in to another presentation. What Im looking to see is CAN -004 to be approved in other countries to m=be announced shortly , then we know its heading in the right direction . i think we may see it back to around 8c-9c in the next 3 months

Im holding for L/T because if this does move into substantial commercialization , the major investment banks will come running for a slice, not to mention fund managers.

I would expect a 5.5c close Monday/Tuesday this week
as you say 2014 could well be the year of the bio techs

SCHUMACHER
03-02-2014, 12:40 PM
Some of you may be confused so here it is: if 5c is broken the shorts will have to cover their positions and buy - yes thats right buy the stock (OR ALSO CALLED SHORT COVERING) meaning it will send the share price higher…

so the shorts don't want it to go higher WHICH IS WHY WE ARE SEEING SMAL PARCELS OF SELLS INTO 4.9C - as they lose profit so if the share price breaks 5c the short sellers will have to buy up the stock to protect their profit--- its currently oversold so here is the pivot or pendulum reversal we have been waiting for

exciting to say the least

SCHUMACHER
11-02-2014, 11:35 AM
Some of you may be confused so here it is: if 5c is broken the shorts will have to cover their positions and buy - yes thats right buy the stock (OR ALSO CALLED SHORT COVERING) meaning it will send the share price higher…

so the shorts don't want it to go higher WHICH IS WHY WE ARE SEEING SMAL PARCELS OF SELLS INTO 4.9C - as they lose profit so if the share price breaks 5c the short sellers will have to buy up the stock to protect their profit--- its currently oversold so here is the pivot or pendulum reversal we have been waiting for

exciting to say the least

Bring on the FDA approvals and we will FLY!!!

won't be sitting at 5c thats for sure and more importantly we have been given approvals for the CAN004 trials so we are in lift off mode with 210 people in secondary remission ready to take CVAC

SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA - Prima BioMed Ltd (ASX: PRR; NASDAQ: PBMD) (“Prima”, the “Company”) announced that multiple jurisdictions have approved its amended CAN-004 protocol including regulators in Latvia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Ukraine and Belarus. As previously announced, the CAN-004 trial was approved by the Belgian regulators in January 2014.
The CAN-004 amendment has also been approved by a number of ethics committees and institutional review boards, including sites in the United States, Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Latvia, and Lithuania. Prior to enrolling patients into the amended CAN-004 protocol, a positive review is required from the competent regulatory authority and the ethics committee for each site.

One thing to make mention in all this is that they are also testing pancreatic cancer which was mention in this mornings BIO conference which i was unaware of so this is great - if CVAC becomes commercialized PRR will be in the $$$$dollars not cents

very exciting and way undervalued at this stage

i reckon it won't be long before we back at 10c - i recall the first run went to 6.6c on over 100 million traded - we are currently at 5c so i expect a move back to around 5.8c in coming days as more news gets out abut CVAC recent developments across the globe-

and if we get FDA approval expect it to be over $1.00 share with some very good exposure in the USA with our dual listing on the NASDAQ