PDA

View Full Version : Adeffective Limited ("ABN")

steve fleming
30-09-2013, 10:36 PM
Cheap punt if you want exposure to the online sector

Market cap $5m, slightly NPAT profitable in FY13 ($45k)

Operating csh flow positive in FY13.

Profitable online advertising division.

Backed by Domenic Carosa (ex DEstra) who is major shareholder / director and who has just backed in his online purchasing site OHKI (http://www.powerretail.com.au/pureplay/ohki-acquisition-deal/)

Ohki.com.au and Ezydirect.com.au are the first of some online e-commerce stores that ABN intend to aggregate.

Not really investment grade, but in a hot sector and has the potential to run way past its current $5m m/cap.

mark100
01-10-2013, 12:55 AM
I flogged off my options for 0.3c months ago when the business seemed to be lacking any direction. Probably not much has changed other than the market is bullish and I have missed out on a nice profit!

soulman
01-10-2013, 07:27 AM
I flogged off my options for 0.3c months ago when the business seemed to be lacking any direction. Probably not much has changed other than the market is bullish and I have missed out on a nice profit!

Oucha....!! Hope it's not a big amount.

stoploss
01-10-2013, 02:23 PM
Thanks Steve, I'm in for a punt.

Entrep
07-10-2013, 11:21 AM
Cap raising

Copper
17-10-2013, 04:37 PM
Cheap punt if you want exposure to the online sector

Market cap $5m, slightly NPAT profitable in FY13 ($45k)

Operating csh flow positive in FY13.

Profitable online advertising division.

Backed by Domenic Carosa (ex DEstra) who is major shareholder / director and who has just backed in his online purchasing site OHKI (http://www.powerretail.com.au/pureplay/ohki-acquisition-deal/)

Ohki.com.au and Ezydirect.com.au are the first of some online e-commerce stores that ABN intend to aggregate.

Not really investment grade, but in a hot sector and has the potential to run way past its current $5m m/cap.

I like your comment on stocks,keep it up .
Last few days turnover must have made a dent in the placement holders trading.I have an interest at a little higher price.Does this thing have similar vibes to you as MKO and MBE etc.I know not the same class but turnover is rocketing and buyers are coming from somewhere.I know it's a pure punt but the company has the odd director whose reputation is on the line.
Regards......

steve fleming
17-10-2013, 08:45 PM
Just for the record, ABN has nothing do with mobile advertising, or anything mobile related.

But if something like GCN can increase by 91% in a day from a low base, then there is no reason it can't happen to ABN

Copper
07-11-2013, 04:00 PM
Positive announcement today.....Moved the price a little.

Copper
07-11-2013, 04:01 PM
Positive announcement today.....Moved the price a little.

NZSilver
03-02-2014, 03:56 PM
Now called SHP:ASX Shoply, recent report not so hot, SP dropped. Anyone still following?