PDA

View Full Version : PAB will IMHO be a biggee !

whatsup
11-11-2013, 12:38 PM
Another cancer share that IMHO will be a biggee, have a look via Hot Copper

winner69
11-11-2013, 12:51 PM
Hot copper is a ramping site in oz

If you get banned like I did it hard to get back .....even Under another name ....they seem to have a system of tracking users by Ip address or something techie like that

Funny as if you join

whatsup
11-11-2013, 12:56 PM
Hot copper is a ramping site in oz

If you get banned like I did it hard to get back .....even Under another name ....they seem to have a system of tracking users by Ip address or something techie like that

Funny as if you join

I agree but the do have some very good winning stocks, bigger pool larger sharks!!

Dej
11-11-2013, 01:13 PM
I agree but the do have some very good winning stocks, bigger pool larger sharks!!

Agree with that, have made most my capital gains in Aussie tbh, but it can also play to the bad side e.g. when they fall, they fall faster lol

whatsup
11-11-2013, 01:17 PM
Agree with that, have made most my capital gains in Aussie tbh, but it can also play to the bad side e.g. when they fall, they fall faster lol

IMHO D Ters have ruined the balance of the Aussie market.

Dej
11-11-2013, 01:20 PM
IMHO D Ters have ruined the balance of the Aussie market.

Agree also.

So, about the HC thread, do you agree its a safe entry anything below 10c? for a company to basically triple in value because it has started clinical trials seems a bit over the top. They are a long way away from commercialization, but I suppose you are looking at this from a PEB point of view ;)

whatsup
11-11-2013, 01:22 PM
Another cancer share that IMHO will be a biggee, have a look via Hot Copper

UP 50% TODAY, read all about it!!

Dej
11-11-2013, 01:23 PM
UP 50% TODAY, read all about it!!

Could be a good day trade, I get that :p Don't have the money for it atm though, but let me know how you go!

tosspot
11-11-2013, 04:07 PM
dammit, placed a bid at 7.2c went out for a few hours and its up near 9c and retracted to 7.4c. alot of potential here but dont feel comfortable buying short term at these prices

whatsup
12-11-2013, 09:23 AM
215 million shares traded yesterday, TODAY will be a very interesting day!

tosspot
12-11-2013, 10:28 AM
another massive runner is ADO, both this and ADO are on xero type runs and dont seems to be slowing down

Minerbarejet
13-11-2013, 04:45 PM
Well that was nice getting a few this am at .066. Rights issue 1 for 2 and oversubscription as well at .05cents

Skol
13-11-2013, 05:02 PM
I don't own any, but interesting chart, if I did own any I'd be cashing out.

tosspot
13-11-2013, 05:26 PM
Well that was nice getting a few this am at .066. Rights issue 1 for 2 and oversubscription as well at .05cents
Just joined you at the same price, should follow similar trend AHZ did

biker
13-11-2013, 05:35 PM
I don't own any, but interesting chart, if I did own any I'd be cashing out.

What's your reasoning there Skol?

Skol
13-11-2013, 06:02 PM
What's your reasoning there Skol?

Nothing goes up forever, this chart is exponential and that spells bad news.

whatsup
26-11-2013, 02:26 PM
Once the current rights issue 1/2 @ .05 are out of the way we should see another rerating from here as investors are realising the fantastic potential of success on M M .

Minerbarejet
22-01-2014, 07:10 PM
Patrys Limited unveils study showing gastric cancer treatment increases patient survival rates

Wednesday, January 22, 2014 by Proactive Investors (http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/pages/the_team)

http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/genera//img/companies/news/medical_350_52df1798b54a7.jpgPatrys Limited unveils study showing gastric cancer treatment increases patient survival rates.

Patrys Limited (http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/overview/1111/Patrys+Limited) (ASX: PAB) has received support for its PAT-SC1 treatment for gastric cancer with a new scientific article showing that it increases survival rates at 10 years.

The article in the Oncology Reports journal found that in a study conducted between 1997 and 2001, a single 20mg dose of PAT-SC1 administered before gastric resection surgery induced cell killing in human primary gastric tumours.

This led to tumour cell regression in over half of PAT-SC1-treated patients.

In the 10 year follow-up study of patients that participated in the trial, survival is significantly higher for PAT-SC1 treated patients as compared to an historical control group of patients that underwent a gastric resection but were not treated with PAT-SC1.

Furthermore, PAT-SC1 was well tolerated in all treated patients with no significant side-effects being observed.

These findings further indicate that PAT-SC1 has a strong potential to be used as an additive therapeutic agent in the treatment of patients with gastric cancers.

Given in combination with radical standard surgery, PAT-SC1 could induce killing of tumour cells in various stages of growth, resulting in an improved survival of these patients.

The company is progressing an out-licensing deal for PAT-SC1.

Looks encouraging

soulman
23-01-2014, 09:43 PM
Phew.....I sold yesterday on open for 5.2 (break-even). Must have been a disappointing announcement MB.