PDA

View Full Version : NZO (Only about Oil & Gas - nothing about PRC!)

pierre
18-11-2013, 09:33 PM
Like many others on ST, I've had more than enough of the ramblings of Balance about PRC on the NZO thread. I have followed Skid's suggestion this morning and set up this new thread where rational discussion can take place about NZO and it's current and future prospects relating to the search for Oil and Gas.

For Balance and others who wish to continue the conversation about NZO's historical involvement with PRC, or anything remotely related to that topic; the old NZO site is the place to do it - not here - not ever!

I trust Balance will respect this decision and will not attempt to contaminate this thread. However, in the event he is unable to contain himself, here is a recommended course of action:

1 Click on "Settings" at the top right of the page
2 Under My Settings on the left side of the page, click on "Edit Ignore List"
3 Type "Balance" into the User Name box
4 Click on Okay
5 Peace will follow.

winner69
18-11-2013, 09:52 PM
Bit selfish and heartless there mate

Can I recommend this action instead -

1. Click on Community
2. In the drop down box click on Groups
3. Click on the box that says Create Group
4. Enter whatever you want to call it ... something like the Serious Noggers or something
5. in the field Group Type select Invite Only
6. Send out a few invites

And then you have only your select group of noggers free of interference from the likes of Balance and myself

I recommend this action to you

Snow Leopard
18-11-2013, 10:38 PM
I dislike the fact that Balance has been deleting and re-posting the same post on the more mature NZOG thread in order to keep that post at the top and have engaged in a little game of tag with him over that.
There are other things I dislike about some of Balances NZOG posts.

BUT provided he does not overstep the Forum rules then he has every right to post and in this instance I defend his right and everyone else's right to post on any thread.

Best Wishes
Paper Tiger

Snow Leopard
18-11-2013, 10:40 PM

1. Click on Community
4. Enter whatever you want to call it ... something like the Serious Noggers or something

And then you have only your select group of noggers free of interference from the likes of Balance and myself

Well, well this is new to me !

Best Wishes
Paper Tiger

Xerof
19-11-2013, 08:56 AM
Agree -Wot Tiger said in post #3

I sometimes vehemently disagree with Balances perspective on various matters, but that means healthy debate, not suppression of viewpoint. How dull if we all agree.

On other matters, we are brothers in arms, eh Bal

I do concur with PT that promoting posts up the page is a needless activity though. Cut that out.

notie
19-11-2013, 09:18 AM
Agree -Wot Tiger said in post #3

I sometimes vehemently disagree with Balances perspective on various matters, but that means healthy debate, not suppression of viewpoint. How dull if we all agree.

On other matters, we are brothers in arms, eh Bal

I do concur with PT that promoting posts up the page is a needless activity though. Cut that out.

Still doesn't change the fact that NZO is a dog of an investment and they have managed to take a lot of investor's money and not done a lot.
Lots of board member and senior staff pulling big salaries for going through the motions and not achieving a lot.

Queenstfarmer
19-11-2013, 09:33 AM
Agreed notie....complacency within the ranks.

skid
19-11-2013, 11:02 AM
Still doesn't change the fact that NZO is a dog of an investment and they have managed to take a lot of investor's money and not done a lot.
Lots of board member and senior staff pulling big salaries for going through the motions and not achieving a lot.

Notie---Having heard from you in a while...Feel free to slag to your hearts content--Its just the PRC thing that was getting old.
For those that want to invest and or keep up with whats going on with the running of NZO (for better or worse) this is your baby.
All dogs ,mushroom supporters,or just plain supporters--welcome to the show..
Note -my original idea was NZO from now on--(not sure if I would have quite put the wording of the new thread that way but the point is the same unless something new and relevant comes along instead of recycling old stuff.)
I agree with alot of your points Xerof--i agree with Balances points on the Philippines support 100% and have done my fair share myself.
It was many years ago ,but they were among the friendliest people I have ever met and it is a true tragedy.(theres been alot of slagging of ''greenies'' on this forum but this sort of thing gives cause for thought--its not always the almighty dollar)
Lets not forget -the other thread still exists.

skid
19-11-2013, 11:09 AM

1. Click on Community

Winner -IMO we should have the pros and cons of new posters as well.
Im not suggesting the ignore option either--but if the same ole ,same ole starts coming up about PRC then at least we know this could (and should?)have gone on to the other thread and will ignore it all by ourselves without any computerized help.)

Disc. dont own any NZO but have in the past

skid
19-11-2013, 11:12 AM
AND the old thread is still getting entries so dont see any problems

arjay
19-11-2013, 11:28 AM
Notie's back - great. Now, where's Cloud9?

winner69
19-11-2013, 11:34 AM
Winner -IMO we should have the pros and cons of new posters as well.
Im not suggesting the ignore option either--but if the same ole ,same ole starts coming up about PRC then at least we know this could (and should?)have gone on to the other thread and will ignore it all by ourselves without any computerized help.)

Disc. dont own any NZO but have in the past

That recommendation to Pierre was just a subtle way of saying get real mate and no need to be so precious

sideline
19-11-2013, 06:56 PM
Notie's back - great. Now, where's Cloud9?

Isn't notie an alter ego of balance??

fish
19-11-2013, 09:03 PM
Isn't notie an alter ego of balance??
Without any doubt

skid
20-11-2013, 12:58 PM
I was kinda wondering that myself--but one way or the other he has kept his thoughts to NZO(I did a check once) Out of something like 150 posts -149 were about NZO----ferrrrry interesting.....

notie
21-11-2013, 12:47 PM
I was kinda wondering that myself--but one way or the other he has kept his thoughts to NZO(I did a check once) Out of something like 150 posts -149 were about NZO----ferrrrry interesting.....

That ssaid though, Pike River was Tony Radford's child and Gordon Ward was Tony's boy, so there is a degree of responsibility there which both men seem to have avoided.

NZOG will continue talking a big story and maybe they will have some luck, but more likely they will continue to pay themselves big salaries and go through the motions.

you must be pretty bored to go through 150 posts

sideline
21-11-2013, 12:52 PM

Bored ? Imagine what it reveals about the person CREATING those 150 posts!!

Balance
21-11-2013, 02:00 PM
That ssaid though, Pike River was Tony Radford's child and Gordon Ward was Tony's boy, so there is a degree of responsibility there which both men seem to have avoided.

NZOG will continue talking a big story and maybe they will have some luck, but more likely they will continue to pay themselves big salaries and go through the motions.

Well, Notie - there is one glaring conclusion so far re NZOG.

We know who have made the right calls on NZOG, who the market should have listened to and how wrong Noggers have been.

We also know Noggers are trying to convince others as they have self-deluded themselves that NZOG has actually created any wealth!

notie
21-11-2013, 02:41 PM
Well, Notie - there is one glaring conclusion so far re NZOG.

We know who have made the right calls on NZOG, who the market should have listened to and how wrong Noggers have been.

We also know Noggers are trying to convince others as they have self-deluded themselves that NZOG has actually created any wealth!

excellent point, nzog hasn't really made any discoveries in a long long time that the company is still involved in (apart from Kupe which was drilled in the mid-1980's)

Stunning track record

arjay
21-11-2013, 02:53 PM
Pierre - your new thread appears to have morphed into 'Balance and Notie's Mutual Admiration Society'.
Notie - try Googling Tui and Pateke.

skid
21-11-2013, 02:58 PM

Its pretty easy to race along looking for something different--it WAS interesting

skid
21-11-2013, 03:02 PM
I would expect by now you have diversified into alot of other shares and contributed to those threads as well---True??

Balance
21-11-2013, 03:18 PM
The cold hard truth is that NZOG has taken over $235m from shareholders in the last decade and sp today is still what it was in 2004!

Over that decade, the company could have bought some really good oil and gas assets cheap (especially during the GFC) but management and directors were simply not up to the task.

Meanwhile, guess how much TR was paid over that period?

pierre
21-11-2013, 03:20 PM
Pierre - your new thread appears to have morphed into 'Balance and Notie's Mutual Admiration Society'.

Yeah I know. I was rubbished by a few for starting this one, even though the intention was obviously that the PRC related discussions would continue on the original NZO thread. However, as I suspected would be the case - this thread has been hijacked as well.

But fortunately, by using one of the features available on this site I'm not having to wade through any of the unBalanced NZO messages from a certain individual.

Anyway - I'm finding the BLT thread and SP action way more interesting than anything NZO-related right now, so if it makes them happy then Balance and Notie should continue on their sad way.

Balance
21-11-2013, 03:21 PM
Bored ? Imagine what it reveals about the person CREATING those 150 posts!!

150 posts which were right on target.

Compare that to the waffle from Noggers egging each other on to believe that the next (dry) well would be the big one, or how great a job management were doing!

Tunisia, anyone?

Snow Leopard
21-11-2013, 03:31 PM
Tunisia, anyone?

Please, should go well with a couple of afghans and cup a tea

Best Wishes
paper Tiger

sideline
21-11-2013, 04:32 PM
Pierre,
since we have now here two of un-balanced multiple identities babbling to each other, could you please rename the title of of thread to:
"Balanced secure mental health lockup ward".

Thanks

notie
22-11-2013, 09:25 AM

AWE ran those wells and NZOG dropped its holding in that deal to a small %. Another awesome Radford/Ward deal

ziggy415
25-11-2013, 08:52 AM
Be gentle till i find my feet

ziggy415
25-11-2013, 09:09 AM
spud any day now,

sideline
25-11-2013, 10:08 AM
spud any day now,

Kan Tan IV moved into position last night.

Balance
25-11-2013, 10:11 AM
Kan Tan IV moved into position last night.

Karma and NZOG's track record mean a dry well coming up.

croesus
25-11-2013, 11:20 AM
Karma and NZOG's track record mean a dry well coming up.

always been a income gusher for Directors and management.... any one guess how many 10 s of millions they have paid them selves in say the last um... I know from when Pike River Coal.. was first trumpeted... ???

Don't hold currently... and wont till they do they decent thing by the Miners... did I read reparation about 1 c a share...
Well I hope Karma kicks them hard and they have a succession of Dry wells.

Chin Chin

ziggy415
25-11-2013, 12:26 PM
Ha, one chance in ten of striking it rich....last nine have been dry..soooo that makes it time to fill your boots Boris

arjay
25-11-2013, 12:49 PM
Ha, one chance in ten of striking it rich....last nine have been dry..soooo that makes it time to fill your boots Boris

yep - flip nine heads in a row next one's bound to be tails.

ziggy415
25-11-2013, 12:59 PM
keep going back to mitsui selling Tui to other partners cheap...but keeping 4% of kupe....then light bulb goes on...Genesis sells its 35% of kupe to the only bidder....Mitsui...Government gives itself 300 to 400 mill divvy and no need for any more asset sale of Genises....just call me nostradumass.ha..ha

Snow Leopard
25-11-2013, 01:42 PM
yep - flip nine heads in a row next one's bound to be tails.

Best Wishes
Paper Tiger

zigzag
25-11-2013, 02:55 PM
AWE ran those wells and NZOG dropped its holding in that deal to a small %. Another awesome Radford/Ward deal

RUBBISH! It was farmed out to Transworld, who drilled it. AWE came onboard much later, through a share swap with John Duess. But it was NZO and Eric Mathews who did the initial exploration, then they farmed it out, as is an established procedure in this business. This deal was transformational for NZO.

Balance
25-11-2013, 03:01 PM
RUBBISH! It was farmed out to Transworld, who drilled it. AWE came onboard much later, through a share swap with John Duess. But it was NZO and Eric Mathews who did the initial exploration, then they farmed it out, as is an established procedure in this business. This deal was transformational for NZO.

Sure WAS transformational.

Allowed TR and NZOG to obtain another $200m plus from shareholders in new capital - and blew hundreds of millions of dollars, based upon their trophy 'discovery'.

Good one!

skid
25-11-2013, 04:39 PM
That ole ''black gold'' is an elusive target indeed.
Been a while since Ive seen news of any one hitting payday big time.
And some rubbish ''peak oil''

ziggy415
25-11-2013, 04:58 PM
heard a rumour somewhere but don,t quote me..believe matuku is next BIIIIGGG thing....not millions but a large truck load at least

Xerof
25-11-2013, 05:34 PM
heard a rumour somewhere but don,t quote me..believe matuku is next BIIIIGGG thing....not millions but a large truck load at least

those sort of comments wont do your credibility any good, but at least we can say that Saville seems to be keen on picking up anything offered at 82. Over 10% now....

guess he had a hand in TR demise at AGM. Sign of better things to come maybe

Bobcat.
25-11-2013, 05:55 PM
The Americans have been getting increasingly nervous about the impact on the USD of other nations trading oil not in USD-backed petrodollars but other currencies...hence their pressure on Iran as part of yesterday's nuclear agreement for them to agree to revert to petrodollar transactions. Yes, even nuclear agreements have an oil angle.

To darken further the future of the US-controlled energy trading is China's decision to pump billions into an Energy Futures Exchange...

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-11-23/china-moves-closer-to-introducing-crude-oil-futures-xinhua-says.html

The noose is tightening.

The USD has staged a brief comeback off the back of this agreement with Iran, but what after that...? Expect its slide South to continue.

ziggy415
25-11-2013, 07:01 PM
wow, no prc and credibility...sure is tall order...who is saville anyway

Xerof
25-11-2013, 07:21 PM
todays SSH will give you somewhere to start - google duncan paul saville

ziggy415
25-11-2013, 07:53 PM
todays SSH will give you somewhere to start - google duncan paul saville

googled zeta resources..see one of there aims is to influence nzo board re cash mountain ....possibly buy back of own shares

Xerof
25-11-2013, 08:39 PM
Good ziggy, good work. Following the smart money often pays (better) dividends

:drool::drool:

sideline
25-11-2013, 08:45 PM
googled zeta resources..see one of there aims is to influence nzo board re cash mountain ....possibly buy back of own shares

Or maybe a special divvi - after all the company has about 43c/share in cash.

Xerof
25-11-2013, 08:53 PM
Lol, I'm obviously too cryptic......

and before you ask, no I don't have the information, just good old speculation

digger
25-11-2013, 09:23 PM
The Americans have been getting increasingly nervous about the impact on the USD of other nations trading oil not in USD-backed petrodollars but other currencies...hence their pressure on Iran as part of yesterday's nuclear agreement for them to agree to revert to petrodollar transactions. Yes, even nuclear agreements have an oil angle.

To darken further the future of the US-controlled energy trading is China's decision to pump billions into an Energy Futures Exchange...

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-11-23/china-moves-closer-to-introducing-crude-oil-futures-xinhua-says.html

The noose is tightening.

The USD has staged a brief comeback off the back of this agreement with Iran, but what after that...? Expect its slide South to continue.

Bobcat, I found your post most interesting. Was having some trouble understanding why the US was pushing for this agreement with Iran. When seen through petro dollars it does put the focus where it probably should be. Thanks for that one.

Balance
26-11-2013, 09:09 AM
Lol, I'm obviously too cryptic......

and before you ask, no I don't have the information, just good old speculation

Follow the smart money?

Nickel & dime stuff - http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/utilico-sells-tourism-holdings-stake-57-mln-bd-145329

Xerof
26-11-2013, 09:30 AM
Funny, Radford gone but you still can't move on. Tume isn't there to collect fees.

Join the dots Saville.....Tume, stake building by Zeta/BCB, or is Saville on your blacklist as well?

disc: sold out years ago in 1.70's but renewing interest in current developments. Small holding again at 82.

arjay
26-11-2013, 09:38 AM
Bobcat, I found your post most interesting. Was having some trouble understanding why the US was pushing for this agreement with Iran. When seen through petro dollars it does put the focus where it probably should be. Thanks for that one.

Could be something in it - look what happened to Saddam after he decided to trade in Euros.

Balance
26-11-2013, 10:07 AM
Funny, Radford gone but you still can't move on. Tume isn't there to collect fees.

Join the dots Saville.....Tume, stake building by Zeta/BCB, or is Saville on your blacklist as well?

disc: sold out years ago in 1.70's but renewing interest in current developments. Small holding again at 82.

Saville has been building up stake for a while - what is his track record besides his investment in IFT?

Try googling his involvement in Provenco, Cadmus etc.

Xerof
26-11-2013, 10:48 AM
Saville has been building up stake for a while - what is his track record besides his investment in IFT?

Try googling his involvement in Provenco, Cadmus etc. Bermuda Comm Bank, Resimac

cant win em all Bal

my point is the building of the stake is to achieve an outcome better than recent history.

fresh eyes and hands on the tiller

ziggy415
26-11-2013, 03:09 PM
nice to have a corner stone shareholder but would prefer someone with oil industry experience...these money men have a tendancy to strip and run

ziggy415
26-11-2013, 03:25 PM
nice to have a corner stone shareholder but would prefer someone with oil industry experience...these money men have a tendancy to strip and run
ha..sounds like a wife

Balance
26-11-2013, 04:13 PM
ha..sounds like a wife

What strip and run?

Haha indeed!

Why is a woman like a hurricane?

26-11-2013, 05:05 PM
Seller ran out of buyers in the end. Buy side clear.

26-11-2013, 05:25 PM
Take a look at intel's post on Ryman thread. May explain it.

Balance
26-11-2013, 05:29 PM
Seller ran out of buyers in the end. Buy side clear.

Have no fear, Utilico & Duncan Saville are here!

But I have not seen buyers disappearing as they all did with NZO.

Where are all the Noggers?

Where have all the Noggers gone?

Xerof
26-11-2013, 06:25 PM
Have no fear, Utilico & Duncan Saville are here!

But I have not seen buyers disappearing as they all did with NZO.

Where are all the Noggers?

Where have all the Noggers gone?

What a complete tosser you are Balance. I would have thought a person with your vast experience would have understood MSCI reweighting.

if you bothered to look, you'll see all the overhang was taken after close

normal transmission resumes tomorrow

stop frightening the locals

even the rabid moose thinks the worlds ending

Balance
26-11-2013, 06:36 PM
What a complete tosser you are Balance. I would have thought a person with your vast experience would have understood MSCI reweighting.

if you bothered to look, you'll see all the overhang was taken after close

normal transmission resumes tomorrow

stop frightening the locals

even the rabid moose thinks the worlds ending

Haha.

Nothing like a bit of fun, Xerof.

I would have thought them Noggers would have taken the opportunity to load up big?

Xerof
26-11-2013, 07:35 PM
Well, some probably did I guess given the late trades. My small lot hasn't even settled yet, so poleese don't call me a Nogger. Happy with neo-nogger, riding in on a new broom :t_up:

croesus
26-11-2013, 07:47 PM
Well, some probably did I guess given the late trades. My small lot hasn't even settled yet, so poleese don't call me a Nogger. Happy with neo-nogger, riding in on a new broom :t_up:

XEROF.... Karma .... if your neighbour, or friend lost a son 3 years ago... im sure you would be with Balance, grow some Balls.. Noggers.. pay the piddling sum.... walk tall... otherwise Karma will stalk this company.... obviously none of you fools have ever read " The Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner "

Chin

croesus
26-11-2013, 07:53 PM
Oh and before I get accosted by pedants... the correct wording is " The Rime of the ancient Mariner " ... Coleridge.. .. when it says Albatross.. put in Pike River Coal... what say you Tyro, and Sideline... !!! funny eh... no its not !.... f*%king tossers

Lion
26-11-2013, 07:54 PM
XEROF.... Karma .... if your neighbour, or friend lost a son 3 years ago... im sure you would be with Balance, grow some Balls.. Noggers.. pay the piddling sum.... walk tall... otherwise Karma will stalk this company.... obviously none of you fools have ever read " The Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner "

Chin

Superstitious nonsense - get into the 21st century, Croesus and Balance

Xerof
26-11-2013, 09:54 PM

Chin who pulled your chain? I bet you draw a line on your Vogels. I happen to have some empathy for Balance's right to express his views, as stated in an early post on this thread. Doesn't mean I have to agree or disagree with his crusade

arjay
27-11-2013, 01:03 PM
who pulled your chain? I bet you draw a line on your Vogels. I happen to have some empathy for Balance's right to express his views, as stated in an early post on this thread. Doesn't mean I have to agree or disagree with his crusade

I too have empathy for anyone wishing to express their concerns about PRC - and there is abundant opportunity to do this on the PRC, NZO and other threads. However, this thread was set up specifically for discussing subjects other than who was to blame for the mining tragedy. Members of the sharetrader forum need to respect this and people who persue people around the threads with the intention of continual harassment need to be dealt to by the moderator.

Balance
27-11-2013, 01:08 PM
I too have empathy for anyone wishing to express their concerns about PRC - and there is abundant opportunity to do this on the PRC, NZO and other threads. However, this thread was set up specifically for discussing subjects other than who was to blame for the mining tragedy. Members of the sharetrader forum need to respect this and people who persue people around the threads with the intention of continual harassment need to be dealt to by the moderator.

Read through the thread, Arjay, carefully.

The track record and competency of NZOG directors and management are being debated and discussed.

Are you suggesting that is off limits as well?

Rapidly embracing the dark side of Noggers, me thinkth of you! :D

:D

ziggy415
27-11-2013, 01:43 PM
*A moose walks by with a bottle of shiraz. Croesus asks "wanna make a bet?". Moose says "Sure. If I start up a new thread on NZO I bet you Balance will leave it alone...". Moose leaves empty handed 3 minutes later. Silly Moose should learn not make bets* ;)
6$ bottle bit steep for me but worth the gamble

ziggy415
29-11-2013, 04:14 PM
this thread seems a little one sided...i think we need a little more balance

pierre
29-11-2013, 04:19 PM
OMG - Don't mention that word!

ziggy415
30-11-2013, 04:21 PM
wots happened to matuku...all quiet....not even greenpeace seem interested...exciting time for nzog....matuku..kisaran.... pateke...oi.....kisaran seems more gas than condensate..1000 psi not to be sneezed at...3 million beer crates full of gas per day...being onshore close to facilities, all stacks up

Balance
30-11-2013, 04:58 PM
wots happened to matuku...all quiet....not even greenpeace seem interested...exciting time for nzog....matuku..kisaran.... pateke...oi.....kisaran seems more gas than condensate..1000 psi not to be sneezed at...3 million beer crates full of gas per day...being onshore close to facilities, all stacks up

Get yourself ready to be excited :

An offshore north Taranaki gas prospect being evaluated for drilling by New Zealand Oil & Gas Ltd (NZOG) and Origin Energy could have reserve potential of as much as 3 trillion cubic feet of gas, NZOG said.

NZOG said the Cretaceous Mangatoa prospect, in PEP 38478 along the coast south of Kawhia Harbour, could be larger than the 2 trillion cubic feet previously estimated.

ziggy415
30-11-2013, 05:25 PM

An offshore north Taranaki gas prospect being evaluated for drilling by New Zealand Oil & Gas Ltd (NZOG) and Origin Energy could have reserve potential of as much as 3 trillion cubic feet of gas, NZOG said.

NZOG said the Cretaceous Mangatoa prospect, in PEP 38478 along the coast south of Kawhia Harbour, could be larger than the 2 trillion cubic feet previously estimated.

Geez balance i got excited bout that 10 years ago

arjay
30-11-2013, 05:29 PM
Exactly. There may well be a bonanza there, but it's a tight formation and NZO weren't successful in farming out. I'm still waiting for the Opito sidetrack ;)

ziggy415
30-11-2013, 06:01 PM
Exactly. There may well be a bonanza there, but it's a tight formation and NZO weren't successful in farming out. I'm still waiting for the Opito sidetrack ;)
you guys are true comediens but ntrue noggers will have last laugh....share price $1.30 by next may...go on fill your boots boris...you know u want to

arjay
01-12-2013, 12:32 PM
you guys are true comediens but ntrue noggers will have last laugh....share price $1.30 by next may...go on fill your boots boris...you know u want to

As Digger will recall, the graphs Eric Matthews presented at the Hochstetter roadshow had the SP north of $10 about now. I'm afraid the NZO boots developed a few holes since then but you are about right if Matuku comes in.

Balance
01-12-2013, 05:52 PM
As Digger will recall, the graphs Eric Matthews presented at the Hochstetter roadshow had the SP north of $10 about now. I'm afraid the NZO boots developed a few holes since then but you are about right if Matuku comes in.

Don't hold your breath for the smell of gas.

"NZOG said the Cretaceous Mangatoa prospect, in PEP 38478 along the coast south of Kawhia Harbour, could be larger than the 2 trillion cubic feet previously estimated."

3 months after making that statement, full of gusto and bravado, NZOG decided not to proceed with a drill of Mangatoa.

The company is so full of BS it's a wonder they have not thought of bottling the gas from the BS - they would have made billions of dollars from that gas!:D

digger
01-12-2013, 09:00 PM

"NZOG said the Cretaceous Mangatoa prospect, in PEP 38478 along the coast south of Kawhia Harbour, could be larger than the 2 trillion cubic feet previously estimated."

3 months after making that statement, full of gusto and bravado, NZOG decided not to proceed.

The gas is still there. NZO very wisely decided to wait until the world price of gas firms up a little.

digger
01-12-2013, 09:00 PM

3 months after making that statement, full of gusto and bravado, NZOG decided not to proceed.

The gas is still there. NZO very wisely decided to wait until the world price of gas firms up a little.

Bella52
02-12-2013, 08:40 AM

talk about living in the Past,

Balance
02-12-2013, 09:45 AM

Good spin, Digger - most worthy of being a Nogger.

Unfortunately the world price of gas has gone up 250% plus since 2003, and NZOG has done nothing but gone ahead and drilled numerous dry wells.

You can only BS so much.

Best NZOG starts bottling the gas from the BS to sell - there's trillions of cubic feet there coming out every year.

arjay
02-12-2013, 09:59 AM
Good spin, Digger - most worthy of being a Nogger.

Best NZOG starts bottling the gas from the BS to sell - there's trillions of cubic feet there coming out every year.

NZO are waiting until market conditions are right before drilling Mangatoa - the market is currently being flooded with cheap gas from the prolific Balance field.

Balance
02-12-2013, 10:05 AM
NZO are waiting until market conditions are right before drilling Mangatoa - the market is currently being flooded with cheap gas from the prolific Balance field.

Try and be a bit more original, Arjay.

But I am flattered by your copycatting compliment.

A+ for being a copycat.