PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a source of real time selected price sensitive NZX announcements.

forest
14-12-2013, 03:23 PM
I am looking for a source of real time selected price sensitive NZX announcements. I know I can get the info from the NZX site when I take the effort of looking for it a number of times a day, but I am trying to become more time efficient.

So my question is, is there an data provider where I can select conditions on which company and what type of announcements I get e-mailed to me. Any suggestions appreciated.

Forest.

Onion
14-12-2013, 04:15 PM
I use the Direct Broking email alerts. Once the alert is triggered they disable it ("This alert has now been removed.") so if you want an alert to continue you have to go in and request it again.

E.g. On 11 Dec at 1:12pm I got an email that "SUM.NZX has traded at or below 312". Google Finance indicates the price dipped momentarily to $3.11 at 13:12 -- if that isn't real-time it is pretty close!

DISC: I got some of them in that dip.

goldfish
14-12-2013, 05:39 PM
Direct Broking does email alerts, havent tried it yet though as wrong email address is with them and they havent changed it yet! Anyone using DB tell us if they are real time?

I think the ones that alert you to a announcement on your watchlist is, i had email announce another sign up for peb last time and when i looked they where still in trading halt. Left time to put in a bid before trading resumed if i wanted, a great tool, you should definitely give them your right address moosie.

forest
14-12-2013, 05:56 PM
I was not aware direct broking gives this service, I have an account with them so that will make it easy. Thank you moosie, Onion and goldfish.

brucey09
14-12-2013, 06:10 PM
Snrs.
I no thinking Direct giving full price sensitive. Yes? Go into NZX.com.

Leftfield
15-12-2013, 09:04 AM
Direct Broking does email alerts, havent tried it yet though as wrong email address is with them and they havent changed it yet! Anyone using DB tell us if they are real time?

I've used DB email alerts over the last year and find them brilliant - providing you're able to check your emails frequently ;)

Last time it worked for me was with PEB when I got an early opportunity to increase my holding ahead of the last big price hike ( My av PEB holding price now 63c)

drswag
30-04-2014, 09:15 AM
http://www.investorpa.com/howitworks/
(http://www.investorpa.com/howitworks/)
I just signed up to this service and can not comment on it

Sounds good though