PDA

View Full Version : TCN - Techniche Limited

noodles
09-02-2014, 09:08 PM
Huge day for this stock on the ASX on Friday. Rose 29% on 1h14 profit guidance.

"Techniche Limited is pleased to advise that the company expects to report a net profit after tax in the range of $1.5 to $1.6 million dollars for the half year to December 31 2013.

The company further advises that the breakdown of this profit is based on a trading profit of
approximately $1.1m, with the balance being exchange gains.

It is expected that the final half year report will be published in the third week of February, at which
time a more detailed update on the results will be provided, as well as updated guidance for the full
year. "

Annualized and excluding exchange gains, this gives FY14 NPAT = $2.2mill or 1c per share.

At the current price of 9.4c, the pe is 9.4.

I'll let readers be the judge of value of the stock, but I'm holding.

noodles
09-02-2014, 09:12 PM
Here is a post by one of my facourite hotcopper posters, MarkieMills.

http://hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=2187538&msgid=12922680#.Uvc35D2SyrY

Well Endowed
10-02-2014, 03:49 PM
Hi Noodles, looks promising. Might have to look into them in more detail, could be worth a punt LT.

That markiemills tends to pop up spruiking many shares I follow. Must admit He tends to have a bit more input than the average ramper on hotcopper, though I'm still somewhat skeptical on his timing on some threads.

noodles
10-02-2014, 08:53 PM
That markiemills tends to pop up spruiking many shares I follow. Must admit He tends to have a bit more input than the average ramper on hotcopper, though I'm still somewhat skeptical on his timing on some threads.
Yes markiemills and I are often in the same stock. Mostly they are shorts:)

samoooli
30-01-2015, 10:50 AM
NPAT increase for HY forecast at $1.2-$1.3 million

Due to: Revenue increases being bought forward from later in the year & FX rates

Promising looking at last years first half NPAT figures..

noodles
30-01-2015, 10:56 AM
NPAT increase for HY forecast at $1.2-$1.3 million

Due to: Revenue increases being bought forward from later in the year & FX rates

Promising looking at last years first half NPAT figures..

Don't miss out "Prior and current year tax benefits."? Pity the tax benefits were not included as it is difficult to access the underlying profit.