PDA

View Full Version : LMB - Lamboo Resources

gloworm
15-03-2014, 10:02 AM
Is anyone else in the ST community following Lamboo Resources?

The company is in the business of graphite mining in Korea and Australia, importantly the graphite is high grade large flake graphite suitable for applications such as Li-Ion Batteries, Nuclear Reactors, Supercapacitors. Demand for large flake is currently close supply, with demand forecasting to outstrip supply as 'smart' technologies continue to ramp up.

A shipment from the Australian McIntosh mine has recent been sent to China for testing, and full scale mining is scheduled to commence end of 2014.

I was after other ST members opinions/perspectives on Lamboo? I've recently started an initial position which I'm looking to add to when the sp softens. I believe it also is a good time to buy (for a medium-long term hold) with the value of the NZD currently.

http://www.lambooresources.com.au/Industry_Facts.htm

tosspot
24-03-2014, 12:34 PM
good lord this thing is on a tear, apparently teslas gigfactory is contributing somewhat to it and a few good announcements but jeez seems a bit overblown.

Fred114
07-04-2014, 06:57 AM
Those buying last March must be happy with their initial return. Stock appears to have doubled since then. It received a BUY recommendation from Alpha securities.

"The company is focusing on two high quality, low cost flake graphite projects. The company’s initial focus is its McIntosh project in Australia, which it plans to bring into early production by November 2014, followed its Geumam project in South Korea in 2015."

samdaman
22-04-2014, 01:47 PM
Just recently had a look at this company and it seems they're just burning through cash at the moment. I'm new to the idea of explorers and miners but what's driving the share price? I usually look at cashflows when looking into a company but Lamboo seems to be flying up on losses and I can't seem to see why.

Cheers