PDA

View Full Version : ANZ Securities

ari
28-04-2014, 09:07 AM
Well get used to it, the old site is gone. No more DB, refreshing new site which no doubt we will get used to in time!

ari
28-04-2014, 09:24 AM
Yep, just no red although split between lines made it easier to read IMO.

couta1
28-04-2014, 09:25 AM
Hey guys there's already a DB thread under off market discussions with 54 pages,we don't need this one

ari
28-04-2014, 10:00 AM
Hey guys there's already a DB thread under off market discussions with 54 pages,we don't need this one
Why would you want to continue a DB thread when it is no more???

ari

ari

ari

Don't know what happened there, only posted ONCE!

couta1
28-04-2014, 10:04 AM
Maybe just change the DB thread name to ANZ Securities and continue there off market seems its a well established thread

Bilbo
28-04-2014, 10:06 AM
I think he got the point ari ;)

Hey, is anyone else finding that the new site is not updating? Am I missing something? It's 10:03am but the opening trades have not come through yet, in fact the pre market depth still seems to be updating?

The old site, matched trades came through almost instantaneously at 10:00am.

Yes I am experiencing the same. Very frustrating, but hopefully just teething problem. Maybe they have a 20min delay on the trades by mistake?

UPDATE: According to Moosie over at http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthread.php?9742-nzx-broken-this-morning the NZX will open at 10.15 due to some problem

goldfish
28-04-2014, 10:27 AM
Ugly and harder to see imo
Need to be able to have multiple boxes of different stocks on screen with depth etc so we can watch more then one stock on screen at once. Thats what I would have liked to see, cmon DB cant be to hard to implement.

blackcap
28-04-2014, 10:31 AM
Ugly and harder to see imo
Need to be able to have multiple boxes of different stocks on screen with depth etc so we can watch more then one stock on screen at once. Thats what I would have liked to see, cmon DB cant be to hard to implement.
Im not sure if it still applies but a few years ago, every time a customer clicked on "depth" it cost Direct Broking a few percentages of a cent". Multiple depth screens could exacerbate that and that may be why they do not offer this?
But like I said, this was a few years ago and may not apply now.

ari
29-04-2014, 10:27 AM
Anyone else having probs......A system error has occurred.

But don't worry. Let us know that an error has occurred and we'll get right on to fixing it.

Sorry for any inconvenience this error has caused.

iceman
29-04-2014, 10:34 AM
Seems to be working OK again