PDA

View Full Version : Irg

silverblizzard888
19-06-2014, 12:54 PM
Read this article today from Hot Copper, any thoughts on it guys? The stocks basically tippled so far based on it.

http://www.nextsmallcap.com/superstar-zambian-geo-turns-back-corporate-life-moves-asx-nanocap-potential-copper-whopper/?utm_campaign=IRG-MA1&utm_source=HC&utm_medium=edm&utm_content=20140618

What Is It That This Geologist Doesn’t Want to Share with Global Mining Majors?
We love it when superstar geologists take a risk and leave a major mining conglomerate for a tiny ASX company.
Especially when they have headed in-country exploration operations and have enviable local knowledge and networks.
It’s a big, flashing green light for us...
And we think we've found the most promising one of them all...
There must be a reason they join a tiny high risk exploration company – the upside leverage perhaps?
One unknown ASX company has managed to poach mining giant Vale’s head exploration geologist in Zambia.
Vale are the world’s third largest mining major, a US$68BN Brazilian juggernaut.
Our latest portfolio addition has a market cap of less than $3 million AUD.
Not only did the tiny Aussie company headhunt Vale’s key man, they are exploring assets next door to Vale.
Zambia is the biggest copper producer in Africa, and the 8th largest in the world.
Zambian territory claims 46% of the production and reserves of the Central African Copperbelt – the largest and highest grade sediment hosted copper district known to man.

airedale
19-06-2014, 03:02 PM
Hi SB888, read that today as well. I will watch it and see how it goes. At .02 cents it will be a day traders toy. OK if you are a day trader, but worth watching anyway.

Joshuatree
19-06-2014, 10:26 PM
I think its aimed at the naive greenhorn gambler; not investor. Too good to be true. Spruiking. But hey if you're one who learns from mistakes (i try to:) throw some hard earned money at it and watch it easily go. Aha but part of you says what if they're right?. If thats the case you need to lose some money.:t_down: