PDA

View Full Version : Thread/Computer problem

Jay
02-07-2014, 03:26 PM
This morning I could not get to the last page of the PEB thread, Internet Connection error or similar.
Could get to every other thread, now as Miner?? pointed out pages/posts are missing :confused:

Can get to it now - all Ok

However, now same thing with DIL thread, everything apart form the last page, all other threads OK

Anyone else experience this.

is it Admin/STMOD have a clean up of posts that do not belong on the thread or do not belong fullstop/someone banned kicked out along with their posts??

Frankenstein
02-07-2014, 03:35 PM
Thread problems I'd say - I've been experiencing exactly the same thing. Perhaps something to do with maintenance?

Disc: Using chrome

Jay
02-07-2014, 06:42 PM
Glad I am not the only one!

Banksie
03-07-2014, 07:54 AM
I am having an issue where the thread page count shows more pages, even though I am on the latest post. Database indexing issue maybe?

Jay
03-07-2014, 10:11 AM
I had that as well at one stage Banksie a day or so ago Using IE8 (No option at work)
Are admin playing around/updating something in the background or as you said database corrupt

Just checked the DIL thread (as this is the one you are showing) My last page is now says 432 which is the last page (Not showing any further page numbers after this)

It was DIL and PEB I noticed this on.

blobbles
03-07-2014, 08:30 PM
Here is the problem in a picture, on the ATM thread at the moment... I got to this page by clicking the Last Page Link on the NZX markets page.

Clearly here the last page should be highlighted (page 92 on the NZX main page), but 87 is selected instead. Clicking the "Last>>" page link on this page does nothing, it assumes I am on the last page already. Note that I AM on the last page, at least in the content, just not according to the page links at the bottom.

NZX main page with the link I clicked here:

I am on Windows 8.1 64bit, using Chrome Version 35.0.1916.114 m.

ari
04-07-2014, 06:35 AM
I am having an issue where the thread page count shows more pages, even though I am on the latest post. Database indexing issue maybe?

I have same problem then get 'This webpage has a redirect loop' message. Removed all cookies but can get no further. Any ideas? Tried diff browser, same result!