PDA

View Full Version : CDY - A Hair Raising Stock

Pages : [1] 2 3

Minerbarejet
15-07-2014, 04:26 PM
Seems the CELLMID thread has vanished. Needs a dose of its own medicine
Peer review, ASX announced, for the hair restorer.
Works on eyelashes too.
US alone spends 150 million p.a. on eyelashes.
Blinking crazy I'd say.:)

BIRMANBOY
15-07-2014, 04:45 PM
Not that I usually bother correcting loose usage of our language MBJ...however rather than using US it would probably be better saying "we"...:eek2: However my compliments to you and your wife for your enthusiastic pursuit of a full head of hair....or are they for the dog? With that kind of ground base support it sounds like an inhairently good investment.
Seems the CELLMID thread has vanished. Needs a dose of its own medicine
Peer review, ASX announced, for the hair restorer.
Works on eyelashes too.
US alone spends 150 million p.a. on eyelashes.
Blinking crazy I'd say.:)

milt1968
15-07-2014, 05:17 PM
US - United States??

Minerbarejet
15-07-2014, 06:16 PM
Not that I usually bother correcting loose usage of our language MBJ...however rather than using US it would probably be better saying "we"...:eek2: However my compliments to you and your wife for your enthusiastic pursuit of a full head of hair....or are they for the dog? With that kind of ground base support it sounds like an inhairently good investment.
The dog has sufficient hair for all of us if I can figure out how to make wigs.
Great marketing ploy "Hair of the Dog"
Sorry about the U.S. chaps, suppose I deserved a tongue " lashing" for that.
(Dont go there):)
Theres more to this than meets the eye.
The current market LEADER in drug treatments for eyelash, Latisse, sells over 150 million annually in the USA alone.

BIRMANBOY
15-07-2014, 09:32 PM
Most of that was for sales to Tammy Faye Baker
http://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=fLwOrO96Aq-exM&tbnid=pN8Ep38GM__tgM:&ved=0CAUQjBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jesus-is-savior.com%2FWomens%2520Page%2Ftammy_faye_bakker.j pg&ei=pfTEU62DI4W7lAXr3ICQDg&psig=AFQjCNEeT49cDdjUTiJbBufeHAqLlHGo4A&ust=1405503013639963

The dog has sufficient hair for all of us if I can figure out how to make wigs.
Great marketing ploy "Hair of the Dog"
Sorry about the U.S. chaps, suppose I deserved a tongue " lashing" for that.
(Dont go there):)
Theres more to this than meets the eye.
The current market LEADER in drug treatments for eyelash, Latisse, sells over 150 million annually in the USA alone.

Minerbarejet
16-07-2014, 12:26 PM
More good news from Cellmid. Patent granted in Uk for use of midkine in hair growth restoration.
Advangen in the market in Japan, China and Australia, quarterly update in a couple of weeks, Quest to get its midkine marker lung cancer test out by Oct hopefully, Full year out at end of August, possible royalties from PEB and Quest.
Interesting times ahead and at .028 looks good for .029 at least

Minerbarejet
24-07-2014, 04:27 PM
Finally broken through the .030 barrier, maybe the blocking seller has finished, either that or there is another load coming.

But thats neither hair nor there.

Minerbarejet
02-09-2014, 03:56 AM
Revenue 2.8m, Profit/Loss -1.4m, Market Cap 20m. SP .03c Ballieu 07c - 26?c Hmmmmm, seems a bit undercooked by comparison especially with whats in the pipeline.:confused:

Minerbarejet
02-09-2014, 05:52 PM
Big jump today on good volume ( 13 m so far) looked like the brakes had come off for a while.:)

silverblizzard888
02-09-2014, 06:02 PM
Big jump today on good volume ( 13 m so far) looked like the brakes had come off for a while.:)

Yeah strange timing because not like there was anything new today that came out. Any idea why or just built up pressure being released. Not complaining either way, but do feel its weird timing.

karen1
02-09-2014, 06:04 PM
might explain a bit: http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/news/57274/cellmid-revenues-rise-267-57274.html

silverblizzard888
02-09-2014, 06:34 PM
might explain a bit: http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/news/57274/cellmid-revenues-rise-267-57274.html

Yeah likely the reason why people are buying, but this info was available through financial statements on the ASX since friday 29th august, but I guess this article brings in more awareness to outside investors.

karen1
02-09-2014, 06:37 PM
Yes, articles like this assist in giving a small co a higher profile. I often notice that news (good or bad) can take a few days to trickle through to the sp, particularly with small caps.

Minerbarejet
02-09-2014, 07:06 PM
Yes, articles like this assist in giving a small co a higher profile. I often notice that news (good or bad) can take a few days to trickle through to the sp, particularly with small caps.
Yes, seems you are right Karen 1, and particularly in Aus.
See this with ASX: NTL as well.:)

Minerbarejet
03-09-2014, 07:34 AM
Fair sort of a jump in volume , nearly 20 million, think the instos might have woken up that this appears undervalued.
Sellers are a bit scarce and good volume building on the buy side but whether they will still be there at open is another matter.
Worth keeping an eye on CDY, not even back up to last CR point and revenues are building meanwhile.
DYOR

silverblizzard888
03-09-2014, 01:54 PM
Solid buying based slowly chipping away at 3.4/3.5 (3.4 seems to providing quite a bit of resistance), wherever it ends, its nice to see the share price starting to move up. CDY price isn't likely to go up to levels that we want it to until the full potential is realised. The company creates a lot of value, but investors want to see even better numbers before they jump in to heavily. The hair products and royalties are what people are valuing the company by right now and it won't be valued too highly until all products break further ground. I won't mind if the share price goes up, but don't think its going anywhere quick, I think next year should be really good for CDY though, so will hold until then at least.

traineeinvestor
04-09-2014, 12:01 PM
CDY is unusual for a small biotech company in that it is actually generating revenues from one product line (hair products) and some royalties which gives a limited degree of downside protection but has the potential for very significant upside if the main focus of the company's research (Midkine) is proven.

klid
08-09-2014, 05:32 PM
What is with the big drop today!? Value?

silverblizzard888
08-09-2014, 06:41 PM
What is with the big drop today!? Value?

A little disappointing with the big drop today, but the main cause is that CDY is going through a capital raising for 5million, so value will be diluted and many have jumped ship cause what looks like a dream run turn into a nightmare.

In my opinion theres already a lot of value in this stock that any diluting at this stage to push the company further on is alright because there will be more value added with the extra capital used to fund the CAB102 clinical trials and I have taken the chance to increase my holding. Do beware that this capital only gets them to stage 1 so more capital raising to go.

Minerbarejet
23-09-2014, 12:02 AM
Maria is buying on the market. Always a good sign when the CEO buys more. Must have a fair pile now.
Still cheap at .027AUD:eek2: ballieu gave them a midrange of 17 cps.

Minerbarejet
23-09-2014, 04:48 PM
And up we go again, good volume too, hard to follow this one, its all over the place.

Minerbarejet
02-10-2014, 09:29 AM
Interesting clip from the Australian putting CDY in the top 10
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/powering-australia/searching-for-the-next-local-biotech-success/story-fnnnpqpy-1227075562444

Minerbarejet
17-11-2014, 12:13 PM
Zoetis signs with Cellmid to assess midkine in animal treatments. Upfront payment for exclusivity and milestone for progress.
This is BIG. Zoetis is the worlds largest animal health company. It is a spinoff from Pfizer
SP up 19% on open.:)
Hotcopper will be going nuts.

silverblizzard888
17-11-2014, 05:00 PM
Now that’s a new story: David works with Goliath, plenty of benefit there. I guess as much as it would seem Goliath (21 Billion) could swallow David (20 million), working together sounds pretty good. Only a little gold dust from the pockets of Goliath would make us all very happy shareholders haha.

Minerbarejet
17-11-2014, 05:40 PM
Mr Market couldn't care less by the looks." Show me the colour of your money" they seem to be saying.
It will probably be green.:)

The BQ is "How much?"
Until that is answered in either the quarterly or an additional announcement we will probably be bobbing up and down( as we do) for a while yet.
Encouraging though, hope it all pans out.:)

silverblizzard888
17-11-2014, 07:32 PM
Yes given the climate so far its all about numbers and given so much uncertainty behind the deal. The big question is if its a big deal then why doesn't Zoetis just buy CDY out with their pocket money? So it makes people ponder, is this actually a big deal or something as a side interest that they are exploring for the beginning with little revenue and heavy research and development required before it becomes something of worthy value? Too much uncertainty but in a good direction which is all I care about, I'll happily wait for now.

penn
20-11-2014, 08:54 PM
I have started watching this one:-
(A Hair Raising Stock)Quite volatile s.p movements, but my feeling is the Zoetis link is very positive.
Nothing wrong with a little - 'Hair -of -the dog"

Minerbarejet
20-11-2014, 09:58 PM
This share ASX:CDY is well worth watching. A lot of positive stuff of late and probably best followed on hotcopper with the usual caveat for pump and dump. A big deal this week though with Zoetis for midkine antibody usage in companion animals, cats, dogs and horses, ( think huge racing industry) with an upfront exclusivity payment ( not revealed yet).
With a market cap of 20 m and holding most of the midkine patents and now some big pharma (albeit animals)very interested and coughing up for exclusivity ( animals only) from here it looks like up is the only way to go. Add a bit of hair restorer revenue, (actually works) and PEB royalties, maybe they wont need a capital raising for their core cancer trials.
Very clever people here. The next quarterly report will be very revealing.

Minerbarejet
05-12-2014, 07:35 AM
Maybe, just maybe the CR will not take place, its getting pretty close to the 10th Dec now which I believe is the cutoff date.
Massive TV launch of their hair products in Japan reached 11.9 million viewers initially and is apparently being played for the next month. Cant be too hard to imagine that this could possibly fund a lot of R&D for them.
With all this carryon at .028 they seem a bit underrated IMHO:confused:

penn
05-12-2014, 08:08 PM
Thanks for the heads-up MBJ, I like the Science (so too do PEB) I like the money earning potential of the hair product sales to fund R&D and now that you put me on to Hot-copper, Its good to be in the company of other holders who like me can afford 'hundreds of thousands" of their (CDY) shares.
Disc; hold 'hundreds of thousands"
Price at posting $0.028
Major Ramp...... will b happy wen they reach $2.80...:t_up:

Minerbarejet
05-12-2014, 08:16 PM
Why stop there? Clare Capital I think it was gave them 22.00. Even ballieu gave them a top of 27c:)

penn
05-12-2014, 08:45 PM
I have been pondering the reason that the share price has not rocketed on the recent good news, there is quite an over-hang from the 2013 purchase.
"As well as the cash payment in May 2013 to purchase Advangen, CDY issued 55,737,624 shares at a nominal issue price of 5 cents each to 12 Advangen Inc. shareholders, thereby acquiring 100% of the shares of that company. "
If I was one of those 12, I would have been selling on a regular basis to buy fresh hot Sake.
However Eighteen months is a long time and soon -very very soon those shares will be ours Mwahahhaa. (sorry - had too much Sake)

Minerbarejet
05-12-2014, 10:16 PM
I have been pondering the reason that the share price has not rocketed on the recent good news, there is quite an over-hang from the 2013 purchase.
"As well as the cash payment in May 2013 to purchase Advangen, CDY issued 55,737,624 shares at a nominal issue price of 5 cents each to 12 Advangen Inc. shareholders, thereby acquiring 100% of the shares of that company. "
If I was one of those 12, I would have been selling on a regular basis to buy fresh hot Sake.
However Eighteen months is a long time and soon -very very soon those shares will be ours Mwahahhaa. (sorry - had too much Sake)Once the great unknown amount of the upfront payment from Zoetis is revealed things might get cracking.
It seems the Aussie market is lagging behind in biotech stocks overall acccording to HC.
There is an interesting flow chart on HC that shows the relationships cellmid has with all the different products. Seems they have seven sources of income so far.
Think you will find it in the senile plaque thread- one of traes posts.

penn
08-12-2014, 05:30 PM
Ahh yes, found it, thanks, a very nice piece of work. I think I shall print off a few hundred copies and make them into my Christmas cards.

http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/midkine-accumulates-in-senile-plaques-of-alzheimers-disease.2408567/page-29#.VIUo4Geo69I

Folk on here will have to sign in to HC to view it,

Minerbarejet
09-12-2014, 08:27 AM
You must have a lot of mates.
Are they Penn friends?

Vaygor1
10-12-2014, 09:08 AM
You must have a lot of mates.
Are they Penn friends?

Pennding questions...
Would a few hundred copies happenn to be expennsive? Would they openn them?

penn
10-12-2014, 11:43 AM
:) Be very careful - The PENN is mightier than the S word.

penn
11-12-2014, 12:09 PM
Trading halt regarding capital raising. Doh!

Minerbarejet
11-12-2014, 02:10 PM
Trading halt regarding capital raising. Doh!
Not quite, trading halt regarding proposal for capital raising.
Three months is up from original proposal date Sept 10th set at AGM
Could still cancel which would do things as well

Dont press the pennic button just yet

penn
15-12-2014, 08:50 PM
I had buy order in today for some of the options at 1c ( did not get filled) but someone has a buy in for 1 option at 1.2c! Manpulation? or something else?

Minerbarejet
16-12-2014, 09:57 AM
I had buy order in today for some of the options at 1c ( did not get filled) but someone has a buy in for 1 option at 1.2c! Manpulation? or something else?
Have a look at this mornings premarket on cdy. Buy at 29 nearly takes out sell at 27. If that happens then there will just be a few left which will look as if someone is trying to sell a small amount.
On that note there are twice as many roughly shares wanted as available and the price has returned to precap raising ann level.
The millions wanted at 25 24 23 22 were there to scoop up the expected effect of the cap raising. This did not occur, or hasn't so far,
and as a guess Id say it was because of a much lessened dilution than expected and also in a roundabout fashion a hint that the Zoetis deal upfront may be actually quite good.
Plus another patent issued for Midkine
:):)

penn
16-12-2014, 10:44 AM
I see. Thanks for that. Yes does look as though the Zoetis up-front payment could be in the $400,000-$4,000,000 range thereby reducing the ammount required for the CR. Still world events oft have a bigger impact.

penn
16-12-2014, 10:51 AM
Why stop there? Clare Capital I think it was gave them 22.00. Even ballieu gave them a top of 27c:)

If I am finding it hard to sleep I go here.

http://www.valuecruncher.com/companies/13848

penn
12-01-2015, 12:59 PM
Todays news is huge for a company with such a small M Cap.

AUSTRALIAN PATENT GRANTED FOR USE OF MIDKINE FOR HAIR GROWTH

 Patent for use of midkine to prevent and treat hair loss and to promote and enhance hair growth issued
 Comprehensive protection over midkine and related protein pleiotrophin with long patent life (to 2031)
 Major boosts to Cellmid’s hair growth asset portfolio
Woop Woop! (sorry that was not meant to be a ramp)

Minerbarejet
21-01-2015, 05:32 PM
Followed by:
USA PATENT FOR MIDKINE TO TREAT HEART FAILURE
· USA patent granted for use of midkine to treat heart failure
· Patent coverage for midkine as a chronic treatment for cardiac
disease
· Global patent family already in force in Europe and Japan
SYDNEY, Wednesday, 21 January 2015: Cellmid Limited (ASX: CDY) advises that the
USA Patent Office has granted the Company’s patent application 11/720,983
entitled " Composition for treating or preventing myocardial disorder or heart failure".
The granted claims cover the use of midkine (MK) as a treatment for heart failure
which commonly follows non-fatal heart attacks.
In published studies using in vivo animal models, MK treatment following heart attack
potently promotes new blood vessel growth in the affected tissue (angiogenesis),
limits cardiac dysfuntion, promotes ventricular tissue repair and increases long term
survival rates. Significantly, MK is effective even where treatment initiation is delayed
for weeks after infarct.
“This patent reinforces Cellmid’s comprehensive intellectual property position in using
MK therapeutically”, said Cellmid CEO Maria Halasz. “Through several global patent
families Cellmid’s patent coverage now extends across a number of related
mechanisms of action” she added.
“Midkine could become an important agent in the treatment of heart failure” said
Head of Product Development, Darren Jones. “In an acute setting MK prevents
cardiomyocyte death at the time of the heart attack. In the longer term MK
promotes beneficial fibrosis and angiogenesis in the cardiac muscle in the weeks
following a heart attack” he added.
Cellmid’s equivalent patents have already been granted in Europe and Japan.
Cellmid holds the most significant intellectual property assets related to MK
worldwide. Cellmid’s patent portfolio currently includes 87 patents in 20 patent
families, which cover the use of MK and anti-MK agents for therapeutic purposes in a
number of diseases, as well as the use of MK as a diagnostic marker in cancer and
other disorders.

More good news for CDY

Veterinary drug giant Zoetis ($ZTS (http://links.mkt1985.com/ctt?kn=196&ms=MTE1NTgxNDIS1&r=ODA5MjE3MTk4NTkS1&b=3&j=NDIzODA2MDc3S0&mt=1&rt=0)) also drew a crowd at JP Morgan. The company has been under pressure from Pershing Square's Bill Ackman, an activist investor who bought a boatload of shares last year, reportedly with the intention of encouraging the company to put itself up for sale. During a Q&A session after Zoetis' Wednesday presentation, analysts pressed executives for details about their plans to maintain Zoetis as a viable standalone company.
Among the topics was Zoetis' acquisition strategy. In November, the company paid $255 million to acquire Abbott's ($ABT) animal-health assets, which included a suite of surgical tool. Zoetis would like to find more such opportunities--"small or medium" transactions that fill holes in the company's product portfolio, said executive vice president Kristin Peck during the Q&A.
Chief Financial Officer Paul Herendeen added that Zoetis "would lever up, potentially aggressively" if the right deal came along.
But Ackman has griped about Zoetis' cost structure, which was also a topic of concern during the Q&A. When asked about opportunities to improve efficiency, Herendeen said the company had an operating spend of $1.8 billion in 2013, minus cost of goods sold. About half of that was sales and marketing expenses, he said, including the costs of maintaining the company's sales force of 3,500.
The greatest opportunities for cost-cutting, Herendeen said, may be in general and administrative expenses, which were largely impacted by the company's spinoff from Pfizer ($PFE (http://links.mkt1985.com/ctt?kn=91&ms=MTE1NTgxNDIS1&r=ODA5MjE3MTk4NTkS1&b=3&j=NDIzODA2MDc3S0&mt=1&rt=0)). Zoeits is currently working to streamline its technology platforms, which should increase efficiency and bring costs down, he indicated. "I would say that our current level of G&A spend is above what you should expect for a company of our scale and of our global footprint. And that's because we're just putting it in place," Herendeen said.

Zoetis is the outfit that CDY signed an agreement for the use of midkine in treating animals.

Minerbarejet
25-01-2015, 05:34 PM
Should be a quarterly out in the very near future. Be interesting to see what Zoetis fronted up with as payment if it is in there.
Why this company is a market cap of 20 mil with several varied sources of income remains to be clarified. Appears to be enormous potential with midkine antibodies alone. They have midkine pretty well sewn up for patents and several companies are utilising it on human diagnostics, ie Pacific Edge, and Zoetis, a spinoff of Pfizer, is looking into the companion animal side of things.
Quest is involved as well. A good uplift in revenue this quarter seems quite on the cards if the sales went well in Japan after the big TV marketing show in December.

penn
26-01-2015, 06:45 PM
Last week the Cellmid Facebook page had a story Re- Takeda looking for large or small acquisitions, this year. My impression is that CDY are ripe for take-over. with only 20m MC, cash in the bank, current income streams, large patent portfolio.
These quotes come from that article.
Incoming Takeda chief ready to jump on the M&A train with reorg in place
Step one for incoming Takeda (http://www.fiercepharma.com/tags) CEO Christophe Weber: Reorganize. Step two? Scout deals, he said Wednesday.
According to Weber, who will take the helm from chief exec Yasuchika Hasegawa when he's promoted from COO this June, Takeda won't let the industry's dealmaking wave pass it by, Reuters reports. And now that Weber has a company-wide rejig in the works, it's in a better position to be active, he said.
"We don't want to be passive and we don't want to watch the train passing," he told the news service.
For one, the drugmaker now has three distinct areas of focus--oncology, gastrointestinal medicine and emerging markets--that it can bolster through acquisitions,
While Weber didn't give much clue as to the size of the deals he's after--"perhaps a deal would be small or perhaps big," he said--he did highlight his company's goose egg in the net debt department, meaning it has room to maneuver.
(I,m not saying this will happen, but it has to be on the cards)

penn
11-02-2015, 02:50 PM
Cellmid news letter out today. Some very positive news. inc:-

"Our Advangen research team has started the year having secured Japanese
Government funding for new equipment. Under the “Monozukuri” grant program
Advangen Inc. may receive up to JPY 23 million ($240,000) in funding for
research equipment. The grant comes in the form of reimbursement for equipment
purchased during the qualifying period.
Our research focus is to continue the discovery of novel hair-growth actives by
using our highly accurate and reproducible bio-assays. In this process we are
participating in several academic and commercialresearch collaborations. The
outcomes support the company’s intellectual property strategy and help maintain
our position at the cutting edge of hair research.
In recent months we have had exciting results including data from our highly
predictive whole hair assay, which we have fine-tuned for the accurate
assessment of hair growth potential for our new compounds. The recent data on
our novel, patented compoundsare encouraging, showing FGF5 inhibition and
strong hair growth promotion."

Options jumped 37.5% (at time of posting)

Minerbarejet
11-02-2015, 03:29 PM
Sales up 60% during a restructuring, pretty good effort.
Another factor has come to light as well. It has recently been established that the level of Midkine indicates the severity of the disease. Wow. That could be very useful.

penn
11-02-2015, 04:32 PM
Yes!

"researchers from the Nagoya University School of Medicine in Japan presented results

to show that MK levels closely mirrored severity and activity of kidney

damage in patients with lupus nephritis (LN). Lupus is an autoimmune disease; around
60% of lupus sufferers develop chronic kidney inflammation (nephritis) as a consequence. Importantly, the researchers
found that kidney damage was greatly reduced in a MK-knockout mouse model of LN, thereby showing that MK is not

merely a marker of LN kidney damage- it is a key driver of damage"
Cellmid have the antibodies,

My Mother has Lupus - No kidney trouble yet. But looks like kidney damage prevention is around the corner.! :t_up:

Minerbarejet
12-02-2015, 09:23 AM
Here is a link to the February Newsletter which contains some very interesting developments.

http://www.cellmid.com.au/SiteMedia/W3SVC921/Uploads/Documents/Cellmid%20Newsletter%202015_02_FINAL%20ASX.pdf

psychic
15-04-2015, 01:43 PM
Positive trial results announced on the hair growth thing
lol - what with this and positive things happening PEB this looks v good.... :)

stoploss
15-04-2015, 02:11 PM
lol - what with this and positive things happening PEB this looks v good.... :)

when was the announcement nothing on my ANZ SEC page ?

penn
15-04-2015, 02:14 PM
Only appeared about half an hour ago, but shot up 33% (and options 50%)
Incredible results on an independant trial.
Has been a lonely wait but I cant stop smiling today!:t_up:

stoploss
15-04-2015, 02:15 PM
Only appeared about half an hour ago, but shot up 33% (and options 50%)
Incredible results on an independant trial.
Has been a lonely wait but I cant stop smiling today!:t_up:

TA I'll go to the ASX site , this is just not reliable

Minerbarejet
15-04-2015, 07:06 PM
lol - what with this and positive things happening PEB this looks v good.... :)Makes you wonder how much an affirmative KP triage trial end result for PEB will affect this stock. Hope they hang onto the Advangen but I suspect they may flog it off to the likes of Johnson and Johnson for a princely sum. There should be some big companies taking an interest now.
Bill Gates apparently said in an interview that there is more money spent on baldness cures than malaria cures
25 mill shares traded on the day, thats a pretty good sign that things are looking up after a long, stultifying and very boring slide.
Encouraging news and about time. :)

penn
15-04-2015, 07:47 PM
Yes, I say hold on to the Advangen business, It will be a massive revenue generator
but at this low low Market cap, how can we/they avoid one of the big boys taking it.
I watched the "long, stultifying and very boring slide" and kept wanting to buy more (I did get a few a
month ago) but I am so over-weight in this I had to resist. The story is powerful-
évolis ONE has shown a statistically significant 80.2% reduction in hair loss
and demonstrated visible improvement in overall hair quality and volume with no adverse effects.
Very nice for a small Bio-tech to pursue health and healing while having a money printing machine on the side.

Minerbarejet
18-04-2015, 01:25 PM
Yes, I say hold on to the Advangen business, It will be a massive revenue generator
but at this low low Market cap, how can we/they avoid one of the big boys taking it.
I watched the "long, stultifying and very boring slide" and kept wanting to buy more (I did get a few a
month ago) but I am so over-weight in this I had to resist. The story is powerful-
évolis ONE has shown a statistically significant 80.2% reduction in hair loss
and demonstrated visible improvement in overall hair quality and volume with no adverse effects.
Very nice for a small Bio-tech to pursue health and healing while having a money printing machine on the side.Nice uptick on Friday. Word seems to be getting out there. A good solid breakout is needed to get the SP out of the doldrums.
In the past I have always put hair restorers and tonics in the snake oil basket but it looks like with clinically validated results Cellmid may have the front running on one that works.
Be interesting to see what Baillieu Holst think of all this as well as all the major hair care companies.:)

Minerbarejet
02-06-2015, 02:57 PM
:)Cdy have snagged a major pharmacy owner and distributor in Taiwan. China mainland next year.
They have their own brands which will start to include the product manufactured by Kikkoman on Cellmid's behalf according to the asx announcement.
It doesn't appear to be an exclusive right as they say other avenues are being explored.:)

penn
02-06-2015, 05:06 PM
Lexilis black label has gone on sale (on line) in China
Link to website here. Looks impressive.
And now with the Taiwan deal this will get interesting.

http://www.lexilis.cn/fa/?=news
(1480 yuan)per bottle?
That will get the cash flowing if sales take off. :)

skid
02-06-2015, 06:14 PM
This has been a pretty interesting share to watch. Pretty volatile but its getting close to looking like a buy to chartists--(30ma getting close to crossing above 120ma)

I can see how the product can have a pretty good ''wow'' factor...(actually mines getting a bit thin):) (thankfully not as thin as my little yellow man!)

penn
02-06-2015, 06:35 PM
:lol:"(thankfully not as thin as my little yellow man!) ":lol:

Ambiguous from someone labeled "advanced Member"

skid
03-06-2015, 02:46 PM
:lol:"(thankfully not as thin as my little yellow man!) ":lol:

Ambiguous from someone labeled "advanced Member"

I was referring to my hair ,penn (was a bit ambiguous was'nt it)---not to worry,it was'nt me who did the labeling,on the member status:)

It IS amazing how in todays world, a hair growth product could out sell other products that could save your life ,rather than your hair.

penn
06-06-2015, 02:54 PM
"It IS amazing how in todays world, a hair growth product could out sell other products that could save your life ,rather than your hair."

True, But that is what I so like about CDY, they should soon be generating strong revenue from Advangen, that can be put towards their Midkine and midkine inhibitor development, thereby in a roundabout way saving lives by saving hair. I hope they don't sell the Advangen business, as the potential realy is enormous. Just imagine if they could licence the FGF5 inhibitor to Lynx, to go in men's hair product globaly. Trouble is watching the CDY SP is enough to make an investors hair fall out. :)

Joshuatree
06-06-2015, 03:39 PM
Just had alook at 10 year chart ; peaked above 40c in 2006 and tracking sideways since 2009!
Are they in profit yet; and debt levels?
Be int to know how many cap raises over that time and money burned through and what sort of remuneration packages management have consumed and if they've changed much.Any info at your fingertips penn?

skid
07-06-2015, 09:59 AM
"It IS amazing how in todays world, a hair growth product could out sell other products that could save your life ,rather than your hair."

True, But that is what I so like about CDY, they should soon be generating strong revenue from Advangen, that can be put towards their Midkine and midkine inhibitor development, thereby in a roundabout way saving lives by saving hair. I hope they don't sell the Advangen business, as the potential realy is enormous. Just imagine if they could licence the FGF5 inhibitor to Lynx, to go in men's hair product globaly. Trouble is watching the CDY SP is enough to make an investors hair fall out. :)

Yes it would be silly to sell what could may well be their cash cow--my comment pointed to the fact it was ironic(our value system)but it was not meant to discourage a good earner(hopefully)--Market profile and distribution are paramount.

Lets not forget that there are many things influencing the market SP these days,not least the fact that the ASX is looking a bit sick as a whole.

People would rather watch entertainment than the real news of whats happening in our world today--that should say something about the sales potential of hair growth vs midkine deveopment

Rather than sell advangen,if they could partner up with a good well known distributor they'd be in a good place. (perhaps the biggest competitor to Regain)

penn
15-06-2015, 02:16 PM
Sorry Jt, I put up a long answer, from memory, after some wine, went to check one factoid, and lost the whole post! But let CDY do the talking!

"Cellmid Limited has completed the first ever formal pre-clinical toxicology studies for an anti-midkine
(MK) therapeutic molecule, with no mortalities, morbidities, dose limiting toxicities or
organ damage evident in any treated animal at any dose."

still a way to go, but good news so far.

Minerbarejet
23-06-2015, 10:27 AM
http://hotcopper.com.au/attachments/projectonapage-gif.72496/

Credit to Hotcopper poster Trae for a great piece of work.
Shows all the current associations up to the signing of Maywufa a few weeks ago.
Outstanding. IMHO

penn
23-06-2015, 07:03 PM
Yes MBj, outstanding work by Trae, and outstanding potential for this Company. A nice close today up 8% from open,
and (at last) Buyers outnumbering sellers 2-1
It has been a long wait, with still a long road ahead.
But, do you remember a November 5th (may be a long time ago) when a Firework was lit, you all saw the sparks, you waited,
a few of you shuffled forward for a closer look,
and then pOW Blue-sky!
I am shuffling forward.
:)

Joshuatree
23-06-2015, 07:18 PM
http://hotcopper.com.au/attachments/projectonapage-gif.72496/

Credit to Hotcopper poster Trae for a great piece of work.
Shows all the current associations up to the signing of Maywufa a few weeks ago.
Outstanding. IMHO

Immediately suss when it says PEB is "growing rapidly"

Minerbarejet
24-06-2015, 11:12 AM
Immediately suss when it says PEB is "growing rapidly"Wouldnt worry too much about PEB being described by a poster as "growing rapidly". His growing rapidly is obviously different to yours. The whole point of this is to show the many different aspects of CDY most of which could generate revenues far in excess of anything PEB comes up with in royalties. Zoetis who have taken a position with Cellmid on animal treatments are showing signs of interest in the latest toxicology results on CAB 102 and the linkup with GW Pharma in Spain on brain cancer.
All the $ signs on the chart are revenues being generated and as agreements are reached and payments made then the treasure chests change to $, in case maybe some of you hadnt noticed.
Cheers
Miner

Joshuatree
24-06-2015, 06:05 PM
Okeydokey will have a decent look when i can fit it in cheers JT

Minerbarejet
25-06-2015, 01:17 AM
Okeydokey will have a decent look when i can fit it in cheers JTThe way things have been going in the last couple of days I wouldnt leave it too long.:)

This from DAK144, poster on HC yesterday has a lot of information that pretty well sets out where CDY is at the moment.

Now that we have the single dose toxicology results and the Midkine antibody is safe even at extremely high doses, doors have now opened to multiple programs and possibly dozens of partnering opportunities.

Biotecnol has generated 78 humanised antibody variants of midkine. Of these, 6 of the MOST promising candidates were secreted at commercially viable concentrations and confirmed as stable and aggregate free.

One of these Midkine antibodies is being used for reducing solid cancer tumours.
One of these Midkine antibodies could be used for treating brain cancer.
One of these Midkine antibodies could be used for treating kidney disease and failure.
One of these Midkine antibodies could be used for treating Multiple Sclerosis.
One of these Midkine antibodies could be used for treating Surgical Adhesion.
One of these Midkine antibodies could be used for treating Bone Healing.
One of these Midkine antibodies could be used for treating Heart Ischemia.
One of these Midkine antibodies could be used for treating Colon Cancer.
One of these Midkine antibodies could be used for treating Metastatic Colorectal cancer.
One of these Midkine antibodies could be used for treating Hepatocellular (liver) Cancer.
One of these Midkine antibodies could be used for treating Prostate Cancer.
One of these Midkine antibodies could be used for treating Osteosarcoma.

All of these above mentioned diseases (Just to list some), have multiple published research papers on the significant role that Midkine plays in these disease settings.

You can now apply most of these cancer programs to animals....(which is why Zoetis, largest animal health company in the world, spinoff from Pfizer, recently signed an option to licence...)

Midkine also plays an important role in the diagnostics field. Midkine is already used as a diagnostic biomarker in the most accurate bladder cancer test in the world.

Midkine has also been quoted by Charlie Birse at Quest Diagnostics as the cream of the crop(Out of six biomarkers in total) in their Lung Cancer diagnostics test (waiting for regulatory approval).

Our CEO has listed 9 other diagnostics collaborations that Cellmid is involved in. (6 of which were commercially sensitive and the collaborator could not be disclosed).

Midkine antibody is also being used in a program at our Japanese Laboratory to reverse Baldness. This is in addition to any current hair loss products that inbibit FGF that cellmid has previously announced.

While i am on the topic of Hair loss and FGF inhibitors, our CEO in a newsletter said that once their global branding was in place then product strategy will be for products targeting prevention of greying hair(nothing on the market for this) and for eyelash growth(one product in the market only with sales of $124mill annually).

It is also now conclusive(with no doubt) that FGF5 is a key regulator of human hair growth. It is also conclusive that Cellmid is the only company in the world with an FGF5 inhibitor product.

Joshuatree
25-06-2015, 12:17 PM
Thanks for sharing.My top 12 inches from the neck up only ;is thinning and going gray so i need to look at this with a glass half full(at least). Any timelines for key events? cheers

Minerbarejet
25-06-2015, 03:43 PM
Thanks for sharing.My top 12 inches from the neck up only ;is thinning and going gray so i need to look at this with a glass half full(at least). Any timelines for key events? cheers
Perhaps a good look at the cellmid website and a check on hotcopper CDY should get you most of the current news. Check the newsletters. Shareholders in Aus can get a big discount apparently and there is a massive marketing campaign about to start over there. Shipping is probably underway for Taiwan and Maywufa. Best I have at the moment.
Pretty clever actually, financing cancer antibody development by selling hair tonic and shampoos that have been proven to work and been peer reviewed.
Hotcopper get a bit carried away at times but worth a good look this share. Plenty of research to wade through.

penn
30-06-2015, 07:52 PM
OK. so....
Huge day of red for the ASX today.
Cellmid up 11%
announcement 29/06/2015

Cellmid’s lead humanised antibody CAB102 get's United States patent for anti-midkine antibodies to prevent and treat
cancer, inflammatory and autoimmune diseases,
“Having this patent granted in US for our MK antibodies across such a wide array of
diseases is a tremendous commercial outcome for Cellmid”, said Cellmid CEO Maria Halasz
I have decided to let my 'profits run'
DYOR & gltah

Minerbarejet
01-07-2015, 07:52 PM
Seems to have reversed from getting beaten down to prodded up.
Hanging onto that .03 to close twice now.:)

Minerbarejet
03-07-2015, 10:50 AM
Crikey, someone is keen this morning with a bid of 100000 at .04.
Hope its not smoke and mirrors, we have had enough of that "stuff".:)

Minerbarejet
04-07-2015, 09:18 AM
Gone up 40% since 10 June and it seems to be holding onto its gains late in the day instead of the last minute push down that was occurring for a long time on .025.
FY just finished and big ramp up in hair product sales expected in this coming quarter. Big rollout to pharmacies in Oz plus going with Maywufa as a distributor into Taiwan with the hair product.
Never mind where all the midkine antibodies are leading us.
Top 80 shareholders mostly still accumulating.

penn
07-07-2015, 06:55 PM
A 6.7% rise today on this news:-

DR BRYCE VISSEL TO CHAIR CELLMID’S SCIENTIFIC ADVISORY BOARD.
Dr Vissel is currently the Head of the
Neurodegenerative Diseases research group at the Garvan Institute of Medical
Research as well as Conjoint Senior Lecturer at St Vincent's Clinical School, Faculty of
Medicine, University of NSW. Prior to that Dr Vissel worked for a decade at the highly
prestigious Salk Institute (La Jolla, California, USA), in the world’s leading
neuroscience laboratory.

Buyers nearly outnumber sellers 3:1

It does seem like The market is starting to see the potential here.

(I just hope the 'Drachma-queens' don't spoil the party)

Minerbarejet
07-07-2015, 07:08 PM
Early days, but a few dots are getting joined up at last. Hope it continues.

psychic
09-07-2015, 04:01 PM
What a lovely, lovely day to be a CDY holder
Revenue guidance ....UP

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20150709/pdf/42zqkh3dqhwkgq.pdf

Minerbarejet
09-07-2015, 04:23 PM
Hmmmm. Not bad for an under 25mil market cap.
1.05 mil for a quarter. This is half the full year guidance coming in the last quarter.
If not cashflow positive then must be close to it.
Share price reacting to near previous high and oppies at .033 - thats up 50% since early June.
Could be a fair bit of hair loss in China at the moment so sales may improve even further in the near future.

Suddenly its not as cold as it was.:)
Cheers
Miner

penn
10-07-2015, 02:18 PM
Options were $0.009 at the begining if the week (I picked up 1/2 a million)
They are now $0.014 Over 50% in a week when world shares are very shaky.
There is still some incoming tide here I feel. (DYOR)
But very happy with progress so far.

Minerbarejet
11-07-2015, 06:15 PM
Why would a small biotec company hold a worldwide conference call to update a few shareholders on progress and plans?
Thats what is happening this Tuesday at Cellmid.
Will be watching for a trading halt on Monday afternoon.

penn
13-07-2015, 01:53 PM
Why would a small biotec company hold a worldwide conference call to update a few shareholders on progress and plans?
Thats what is happening this Tuesday at Cellmid.
Will be watching for a trading halt on Monday afternoon.

From the revenue guidance up-grade.

"Cellmid will be hosting a conference call to brief the market on its sales and
distribution outlook.
The senior executive team will be providing an update on significant increase in sales
and distribution for its evolis® and Advangen® branded hair growth products.

And will provide insights on how sales from the consumer health division increased
significantly during 4Q 2015, and what that means for future revenue.

in particular the recent increase in direct to customer sales, will also
comment on plans for the rest of Asia.
And report on some of the very
important research and development that underpins ongoing success.

The products work and sales are taking off. (my words)

GLTAH

cammo
13-07-2015, 02:26 PM
Shareholder 2yrs and user of evolis 3 months. Tried all the rest. This sh*t actually works. Sit tight for the ride.

Minerbarejet
13-07-2015, 03:50 PM
Shareholder 2yrs and user of evolis 3 months. Tried all the rest. This sh*t actually works. Sit tight for the ride.
Good on you cammo. Nice to get confirmation from a user.

Tsuba
13-07-2015, 05:00 PM
Hair Ye Hair Ye

Minerbarejet
13-07-2015, 08:39 PM
Solid end to the day at .036, new 52 week high. Clarification of sales tomorrow via conference call should be pretty revealing.
CEO Maria Halasz is known to understate and overdeliver with something out of left field on occasion. Any if this tomorrow should give the SP another bunt in the right direction.

Minerbarejet
16-07-2015, 08:32 AM
To see the transcript of the Conference Call that took place at CDY on Tuesday click on the link.
Note the guy at the end from EAS asking the question about US Rollout of the hair products.
None other than Eddie Sugar of Fortescue, LPG and Allexion fame taking an interest in lil' ol' Cellmid.

http://www.cellmid.com.au/SiteMedia/W3SVC921/Uploads/Documents/2015%2007%2014%20Investor%20Conference%20Call%20Tr anscript-1.pdf

Awaiting developments from this. Share price is jumping around.

Minerbarejet
17-07-2015, 07:27 PM
Just to keep anyone with the faintest interest up to date
CELLMID ASX: CDY closed at .037 tonight ( Friday) This is a new 52 week high and up considerably since June 1st.
Obviously the conference call on the hair products has had some effect this week but as this only constitutes part of the business it would seem to me to be a very encouraging sign that this small Australian biotech is about to rerate at the very least.
This is not financial advice, it is my own opinion to which I am entitled.
If you do research on this allow plenty of time as it is extremely complicated.

Iolite
17-07-2015, 09:58 PM
You're not the only one interested in this! :t_up:

The results from the latest quarter (largely due to the hair growth products) were very impressive, given how early they seem to be in the process of rolling out these products into international markets. There appears to be huge potential for increasing revenue just from this part of their business over the next few years.
Previously I was not that interested in this stock, but with the apparent success of the hair products, I have now been tempted into buying a small parcel of shares (bought today).
With a market cap of ~ $27 million currently and having just made ~$1 million revenue off their hair products in one quarter, and given these products have barely started to take off, this seems almost too good to be true... perhaps it is?! :scared:

I'm taking a punt though - if the midkine cancer projects proceed further with positive results, that would be icing on the cake.

Just my opinion - do your own research.

Minerbarejet
18-07-2015, 12:40 AM
The signing of the agreement with Maywufa for distribution into Taiwan was the clincher for me to make this a 2 to 3 year long term investment.
Access to the Chinese market is possible through this as Maywufa have a branch office in China.
Asia seems to be the current focus given the involvement of Kikkoman in the manufacturing processes and the work being carried out in Japan on further products.
Probably one of the more interesting companies out there.
Havent heard of many biotechs financing their ongoing research and clinical trials through an unrelated product which is what Cellmid appear to be doing.

penn
18-07-2015, 12:45 PM
Access to the Chinese market is already achieved.
This from the Conference Call--
"In our quest to take advantage of the premium association of Japanese products in Asia we now export to China, with Chinese
import permits obtained for two of our tonic products. It is extremely difficult for Japanese quasi-drug products to be granted import permits into China.
These permits represent significant value for us and we are working on exploring the full potential of these permits.
In addition to our current Chinese distributor, we are in discussions with multiple parties to better penetrate this vast market where over 100 million people are reportedly worried about their thinning hair."
The head shares are now above the Options redemption price CDYO Oct 2016, so for my money a strong re-rate will have a huge leverage affect on the options.
Not advice just enthusiastic!

Minerbarejet
18-07-2015, 01:08 PM
So just 1 percent of that Chinese market alone at 30.00 a bottle exceeds the current market cap.
Just for a bit of context.:)

airedale
18-07-2015, 01:33 PM

Interested in trying it Cammo, where can I buy it?

cammo
18-07-2015, 04:37 PM
Online in Aussie is where I got it. I'm trying to get a fledgling distribution going here with them but they've got bigger fish they're interested in first. Google evolis one.

Joshuatree
18-07-2015, 05:02 PM
"only FGF5 inhibitor hair growth products on the market globally. Weare leading the way in this exciting new field of hair science that hasthe potential to reduce hair thinning, increase hair growth rate andthe percentage of growing hair follicles. "

Ive highlighted the word and put red in. Why oh why do they use such a safe unproven term and not a proof of concept statement that it actually does. Rightfully or wrongly one immediately thinks of snake oil salesmen or slimming fads where they know punters will just go from one remedy to the next.Of course it doesn't have to work to be a successful sales company. Maybe its in similar situ to A2 atp.

Minerbarejet
18-07-2015, 05:07 PM
Probably Frostbland is the distributor but I cant get Evolis to show up there. Dont know if they are still handling it, they had a three year contract from 2012. Maybe they are in the process of changing the distributor or have told them to get with it.:)

Minerbarejet
18-07-2015, 05:15 PM
"only FGF5 inhibitor hair growth products on the market globally. Weare leading the way in this exciting new field of hair science that hasthe potential to reduce hair thinning, increase hair growth rate andthe percentage of growing hair follicles. "

Ive highlighted the word and put red in. Why oh why do they use such a safe unproven term and not a proof of concept statement that it actually does. Rightfully or wrongly one immediately thinks of snake oil salesmen or slimming fads where they know punters will just go from one remedy to the next.Of course it doesn't have to work to be a successful sales company. Maybe its in similar situ to A2 atp.Perhaps the word " ability" would have been better and with the rider of " provided it is used at the recommended rate"

Note the use of the word "exciting", must have been talking to PEB:)

cammo
19-07-2015, 11:33 AM
Evolisproducts.com.au for the products. From an absorption standpoint the topical solutions are the go. Ethanolic solution .....so go easy on it if you are going out on the Turps....might affect your breathalyzer reading. The shampoo is just an add on.

Minerbarejet
19-07-2015, 01:19 PM
Evolisproducts.com.au for the products. From an absorption standpoint the topical solutions are the go. Ethanolic solution .....so go easy on it if you are going out on the Turps....might affect your breathalyzer reading. The shampoo is just an add on.
Have heard elsewhere that you can get a discount through Cellmid if you are a shareholder. They give you a coupon number or something if you email or phone up. Might just be Aussie though, not sure.

psychic
21-07-2015, 12:18 PM
Cellmid has just announced appointment of new Director - Fintan Walton.

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displayAnnouncement.do?display=pdf&idsId=01642734

“I am very pleased to join Cellmid at this exciting stage of its development, when the
Company is poised to deliver value out of its intellectual property portfolio around
midkine, as well as its FGF5 inhibitor technology” said Dr Walton.

Fintan is founder and MD of UK based PharmaVentures Ltd.

http://www.pharmaventures.com
Global expertise in pharma M&A and licensing

Not hard to reason that value soon to be found here

Minerbarejet
21-07-2015, 02:18 PM
All this excitement here, there and everywhere is making me dizzy.
But seriously, the board and management has some more extremely well qualified members with excellent connections now.
The next year should be very very interesting for midkine and its antibodies as well as the FGF - 5 inhibitor hair tonic/shampoo.
Get the feeling they are going to licence or JV bits and pieces and have multiple revenue streams. This latest guy to join in has the background for it.

Up 8% since the announcement. Looks like 1 mil just went through at .038.
3.10pm:)

Minerbarejet
24-07-2015, 11:25 AM
Link to a study of Midkine and alcoholism.
Another segment of exploration for Cellmid perhaps, as it owns most of the Midkine Patents.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jnc.13252/abstract

penn
27-07-2015, 06:22 PM
Options were $0.009 at the begining if the week (I picked up 1/2 a million)
They are now $0.014 Over 50% in a week when world shares are very shaky.
There is still some incoming tide here I feel. (DYOR)
But very happy with progress so far.

Options closed today at 0.021 (UP 16.7%) just today.
I said I would let my profits 'run' and now only a few days to FY results.
Sooo tempting to bank the gain, but wait there could be more to come.
:confused:

Minerbarejet
27-07-2015, 07:24 PM
The market seems to like the recent announcements of new board members being appointed.
Will be interesting to see what effect they have on the direction the company takes from here.

These are observations, not financial advice.

penn
28-07-2015, 12:11 PM
Should I sell or buy more?
Ha! Can't sell, Trading Halt Pending "announcement"

Iolite
28-07-2015, 05:26 PM
Announcement:

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20150728/pdf/43022j0ykp1s18.pdf

A capital raising... hmmm....
They had 1.7 million in cash at the end of the last quarter, so I guess the coffers are looking a little bare for their planned Evolis expansion (advertsiing campaign etc) plans...

Wonder if they will be issuing shares or options?

Minerbarejet
28-07-2015, 06:14 PM
Have to wait and see. Could be anything involved, sophisticated investors, Walton getting a stake maybe there could have been a hint in his zero declaration earlier, part sale or joint venture utilising Advangen. Sounds like a BIG push is in the works and in the near future.

From Hot Copper, apply NaCl

"I have heard a whisper of 100m shares will be issued at 3c facilitated by KTM Capital. Significant backer of the CR includes Ellerston Capital. To add ..... Mr Sugar may have a role in the upcoming US OTC distribution arrangement."
Ellerston Capital = James Packer

Anything is possible I suppose.

cammo
29-07-2015, 06:45 PM
Potassium chloride is better than sodium chloride as it has a lesser chance of cardiovascular disease and hypertension. It's the smart man's salt.

Iolite
30-07-2015, 11:53 AM
From the release today:
"Under the Placement, approximately 133 million fully paid ordinary shares will be issued at a price of $0.03 per Placement Share, representing $4.0 million."
http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20150730/pdf/4303tkdpztl9td.pdf

Disappointing that they didn't open this up to the smaller retail investors - I would have loved the opportunity to buy some more at a discount. :(
I guess they didn't consider it worth the extra effort and cost given they had sufficient interest from 'sophisticated' and 'professional' investors.

In any case it sounds like the money will be put to uses that will likely drive further revenue growth, so I can't complain on that front. :p

silverblizzard888
30-07-2015, 12:49 PM
From the release today:
"Under the Placement, approximately 133 million fully paid ordinary shares will be issued at a price of $0.03 per Placement Share, representing $4.0 million."
http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20150730/pdf/4303tkdpztl9td.pdf

Disappointing that they didn't open this up to the smaller retail investors - I would have loved the opportunity to buy some more at a discount. :(
I guess they didn't consider it worth the extra effort and cost given they had sufficient interest from 'sophisticated' and 'professional' investors.

In any case it sounds like the money will be put to uses that will likely drive further revenue growth, so I can't complain on that front. :p

I think its quite good actually: quick, simple and at a decent price. I actually don't like it when they include retail investors because it usually takes a large amount of time and has a great impact on the price while it happens. Look how CDY performed in the past when they included retail investors, the price took ages to recover or at a couple of NZX stocks like WYN and VML that have not even recovered from their capital raising and are well below in pricing. In this case scenario for CDY it has a quick impact of of course, price likely drops to 3.5 cents, holds at that support and likely goes back up after a while since theres now a secure future. I think any retail investor moaning that they would have liked to get it cheap, well unless you only recently discovered this stock its been trading well below 3 cents for ages and if you didn't buy during that time then why moan now. Its like a kid who didn't want the toy and when others start playing with it, they all of a sudden want it and cries if they don't get it. Just can't win from all directions.

Overall solid deal, I'm happy! Lets get this ball rolling and making some money!

Iolite
30-07-2015, 01:35 PM
I think its quite good actually: quick, simple and at a decent price. I actually don't like it when they include retail investors because it usually takes a large amount of time and has a great impact on the price while it happens. Look how CDY performed in the past when they included retail investors, the price took ages to recover or at a couple of NZX stocks like WYN and VML that have not even recovered from their capital raising and are well below in pricing. In this case scenario for CDY it has a quick impact of of course, price likely drops to 3.5 cents, holds at that support and likely goes back up after a while since theres now a secure future. I think any retail investor moaning that they would have liked to get it cheap, well unless you only recently discovered this stock its been trading well below 3 cents for ages and if you didn't buy during that time then why moan now. Its like a kid who didn't want the toy and when others start playing with it, they all of a sudden want it and cries if they don't get it. Just can't win from all directions.

Overall solid deal, I'm happy! Lets get this ball rolling and making some money!

You make some good points.
I am only moaning because I bought recently (within the past 2 weeks) and wanted to buy more at that price level, but didn't have the cash at the time.
Being able to get in on the capital raising would have given me more time to find some more funds and buy more of the stock.
As you say the price has dropped a bit after the announcement and I could buy in now at the same level as my first parcel of shares, which I am currently seriously contemplating.
I can't really complain at all. :)

Minerbarejet
30-07-2015, 02:55 PM
Price is halfway back to where it was already. What a day.
No sign of a quarterly yet either.:)

penn
30-07-2015, 03:35 PM
quarterly released at 2.15pm.
Looks good, and includes this little tease:-

"The Company’s collaborations have been expanded with the signing of two material transfer agreements with undisclosed parties"

There is a lot going on behind the scenes. I just hope that (like last time) some of the "Sop's" don't flood the market for a pip or two. they will receive their shares next week so lets watch and see.

waddis
30-07-2015, 07:14 PM
First time in the 2.5 years I've been invested in CDY that I've kind of felt comfortable post an event which normally will drag the price down and see it trend down for 6 months or so, not to say it wont happen but they just have so much on the go and such momentum building.
Be interesting to know how much the PEB royalty payment was.....anyone seen the amount of this payment anywhere? from the quarterly....."received a royaltypayment from its licensee, Pacific Edge, in relation to the Cxbladder® product. " My PEB investment did get me into CDY so hopefully the 2 will do me well....one day!

Minerbarejet
03-08-2015, 09:04 PM
We will see how serious all these instos are about CDY tomorrow as their holdings are allocated.
Probably a few sops will sell down but it looks as if they might get soaked up fairly quickly. Hard to tell when the share numbers are so large but dont really amount to much in value.
Good to see it "regain" the .040 it had before the CR announcement in 3 days of trading.

Minerbarejet
06-08-2015, 07:23 PM
some interesting stuff in here.
http://hotcopper.com.au/documentdownload?id=uOMxKKzFkiWRTLKhOROKAxjvQkAL4w q1pmOCuZlJ2%2Fk%3D

penn
10-08-2015, 10:21 PM
Well - does look like the cap-raise will hold back the sp
interesting that the options are not trading (last three days)
there is a special meeting in Sept to "RATify" the placement,
The world markets are having another 'glitch'
I see a drift back to/or near placement-price,
but there is now so much 'coiled'
I still want to be on this one as it starts to run. (IN ABOUT SEVENWEEKS?)
DYORIHNIWIATA

Minerbarejet
11-08-2015, 08:39 AM
DYORIHNIWIATAIll have a go.
Do your own research including how no items written infer actual total affluence.:)

Waiting for Mr Fintan Walton with the excellent credentials to set things alight.

Not there for tiddlywinks, nor is Dr Bryce Vissel.

Finally got there. Do your own research, I have no idea what I am talking about. Hahaha
:)

Minerbarejet
12-08-2015, 01:26 PM
Bingo. EAS has gone with CDY for the evolis brand launch into the US.
Multiple :)

penn
12-08-2015, 01:43 PM
Bingo. EAS has gone with CDY for the evolis brand launch into the US.
Multiple :)

Sugar Time!“We are excited to be working with Cellmid and see great potential for growth in
Australia and internationally in the months and years ahead” said EAS founder,
Edward Sugar.

DYORIHNIWIATA
(Do your own research including herewith no items written infer actual trading advice!) ;););););););););););)

blu3
19-08-2015, 04:10 PM
Any idea of what could explain today's uplift?

silverblizzard888
19-08-2015, 04:28 PM
Its what happens when you go on a sugar high! X)

penn
25-08-2015, 07:56 PM
DYORIHNIWIATA

The last two days have made everything go into fast-forward. I was lucky to pick up a parcel today
at 0.029 (under the cap-raise price)
Closed at 0.032
This may thrash around for seven more weeks, but then......
Do your own research, I have no idea what I am talking about. Hahaha

waddis
25-08-2015, 08:10 PM
The last two days have made everything go into fast-forward. I was lucky to pick up a parcel today
at 0.029 (under the cap-raise price)
Closed at 0.032
This may thrash around for seven more weeks, but then......
Do your own research, I have no idea what I am talking about. Hahaha

Well done.......heaps for sale today at 3 so you did well to get the 2.9's it was good to see the end of that great pile at 3 cents!, hopefully back up to 3.5+ soonish

waddis
25-08-2015, 08:13 PM
Well done.......heaps for sale today at 3 so you did well to get the 2.9's it was good to see the end of that great pile at 3 cents!, hopefully back up to 3.5+ soonish

Just remembered though that I have been in this stock for about 2.5 years now so heading back down to 2.5 wouldn't really surprise me! I do have a few more to buy to get to a nice round number but will only do so at 2.5! I guess hopefully it will never get there again but wont be too annoyed if it does as long as the business is still moving forward nicely like it is at present

penn
27-08-2015, 09:12 PM
Just remembered though that I have been in this stock for about 2.5 years now so heading back down to 2.5 wouldn't really surprise me! I do have a few more to buy to get to a nice round number but will only do so at 2.5! I guess hopefully it will never get there again but wont be too annoyed if it does as long as the business is still moving forward nicely like it is at present

I understand your sentiment, but this one is growing! (Company and hair)

Starting This Sunday in Aus
A 12 month TV and digital advertising campaign will primarily target women suffering from hair loss or hair thinning. It will build brand recognition and sales of Cellmid’s évolis® branded hair growth (http://hotcopper.com.au/#)products through retail and online outlets.
Then with the lessons learned they will take it to the world.

Joshuatree
16-10-2015, 04:09 PM
EGM Presentation by CEO (http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/2591196/)

Things been pretty quiet for holders . Need a kicker to get things moving?S/P loitering sideways @ 3c.

cammo
19-10-2015, 08:16 AM
From my own testing, I have had very positive results and their graphs correspond very well with the observed in vivo effects, even at a lower than recommended dosing. Much better still is the total lack of any side effects whatsoever. DHT blockers, saw palmetto and minoxidil all have some rather disturbing side effects so the all natural FGF5 inhibitor is a very nice change. Unfortunately, men dont talk to other men enough so this product will take time to grow - pun intended :)

But once it hits critical mass- the ride will be very nice. Im considering selling a few old cars to stock up.

skid
19-10-2015, 02:05 PM
Great to have a Guenie pig Cammo---what does very positive results mean? (have'nt seen the graph) Mine is there but getting a bit thin--do you have to continue with the product indefinitely?

cammo
19-10-2015, 07:40 PM
yes cost around $40 a month. few sprays on the top and off you go

cammo
19-10-2015, 07:58 PM
Hair shedding has stopped almost completely. Existing hair seems to be very happy and doesnt want to leave anymore! No advancement noticed and may even be becoming fuller! I got FUE 9 months ago now and the two areas are merging very happily.

skid
20-10-2015, 04:30 PM
Do you have to keep using it forever to keep hair growth?

cammo
21-10-2015, 08:40 PM
If you didn't, why would we be investing in it? However if you have 15k I can fix it permanently. Takes 1 day , fixed forever. I spent 5k last time and I need to go back for another 5k worth.

Joshuatree
22-10-2015, 09:40 AM
How do you do that,aside from switching heads:)?

cammo
22-10-2015, 01:25 PM
FUE . Ask Mr Google

Joshuatree
22-10-2015, 05:50 PM
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) Hair Transplant | Bosley (https://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CCYQFjACahUKEwjIkrOjo9XIAhVGJaYKHXK0Apg&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bosley.com%2Fsolutions%2Ffol licular_unit_extraction.php&usg=AFQjCNHMky-T-0Zd_DC__Ud3shcnfbePgQ&sig2=n8PxnTrIEjMRKH89awOvxg)
Done there you go folks.

Absolutely no connection with CDY other than hair loss replacement.

Heres CDY's website for anyone curious.

http://www.cellmid.com.au (http://www.cellmid.com.au/)

cammo
23-10-2015, 07:57 PM
Yeah FUE puts it back

but evolis REALLY works for your existing. really. and very cheap compared to everything else.
and no SIDES!

skid
24-10-2015, 04:00 PM
Im not really that fussed about thinning hair at 65--but I am a curious bloke---Suppose the best solution if you have the right shaped head is a .50 disposable shaver :)--Yea just like that little guy!

Minerbarejet
27-10-2015, 02:09 PM
http://hotcopper.com.au/documentdownload?id=uOMxKKzFkiWRTLKhOROKAxjvQk8N5w a%2FpmOCuZlJ2%2Fk%3D

penn
27-10-2015, 02:28 PM
Thanks for link MBJ. It is this quarterly I was referring to, when I said "in about seven weeks"
The nice thing about it is the next quarterly very likely to be way better again, and if the Aussies like the
product, then the Taiwanese, and the Yanks will too. I just dread a hostile take-over as this is looking
to have soo much ....potential.

cammo
27-10-2015, 04:46 PM
At 65 it's fine to be bald....you are tending towards leaving the way you entered, bald, drinking liquefied foods and being incontinent. I wouldn't be worried about it at all, the ladies are getting thin on top by then too.

But I digress, hang on for the ride on this one !!

skid
27-10-2015, 05:47 PM
At 65 it's fine to be bald....you are tending towards leaving the way you entered, bald, drinking liquefied foods and being incontinent. I wouldn't be worried about it at all, the ladies are getting thin on top by then too.

But I digress, hang on for the ride on this one !!

Those ladies getting thin on top are also getting heavier on the bottom :)

Minerbarejet
28-10-2015, 10:15 AM
http://hotcopper.com.au/attachments/quarterly-growth_oct15-jpg.108161/
With thanks to Taurean7 on Hot Copper

http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/news/65316/cellmid-marks-higher-sales-on-stronger-financial-footing-65316.html

cammo
24-11-2015, 05:14 PM
Ramping up. Needing some asia sales figures and we will be off. Directors all taken a few million unlisted options as well. Looking good.

https://www.anzsecurities.co.nz/DirectTrade/dynamic/announcement.aspx?id=4024452

Minerbarejet
24-11-2015, 07:25 PM
Not bad for a penny stock, eh , cammo
But excruciatingly slow to develop from a stakeholders perspective.
Time will tell with this one.

Minerbarejet
19-12-2015, 11:40 AM
Strong signal from Maria yesterday.
Adding to her collection.
Quarterly out in Jan will make very interesting reading as this will be the first full quarter since the advertising in Aus started.
Good reports starting to flow in from HC members on the use of the product.

http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/news/66272/asx-trades-steady-as-this-medical-stock-adds-value-66272.html

penn
20-12-2015, 09:54 PM
Yes patience is needed with this one.
I also have added to my holdings, ( did not expect it to go so far under the 3c price of the over subscribed capital raise.)
The revenue from Advangen sales is starting to look exponential, so one more quarterly confirmation of the trend
would make many take notice, but of course the reverse is also true.
At the the time of the last quarterly, Maria tweeted "Cellmid is on fire"
If sales are still going great-guns, could be a nice new year!
gltah ihaniwiata.

Minerbarejet
20-01-2016, 06:53 PM
A month down the track and the quarterly is getting close now. The HY will also be around next week as well.
Tweeting midkine and evolis by the CEO to a HC poster gives pause for thought. Possible clue to a reasonable upswing in revenue.

cammo
21-01-2016, 08:03 AM
Super angry right now because they have changed their website and wont sell to NZ anymore! :(

penn
21-01-2016, 10:39 AM
I wonder if they have found a New Zealand distributor? changing the website could be part of an exclusivity deal.

Minerbarejet
21-01-2016, 12:04 PM
I wonder if they have found a New Zealand distributor? changing the website could be part of an exclusivity deal.
Frostbland is or was the NZ distributor for Advangen products.

skid
21-01-2016, 03:18 PM
Geez,whats going on?(hav'nt looked for a while) This must be close to all time low--Is there something in particular that has taken the wind out of the sails? (or is bald the new in thing)

Minerbarejet
05-02-2016, 10:24 AM
Another top notch director on board to look after Advangen, Cellmid's subsidiary.
Got some creds this one.
https://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/news/66871/cellmid-appoints-elizabeth-masamune-as-director-of-subsidiary-advangen-inc-66871.html&ct=ga&cd=CAEYACoSMjQ5ODk1MjMyNTIwODU1Nzg1MhpkZTFhYTQ2NDA xZGNlMmE3OmNvbTplbjpVUw&usg=AFQjCNHw1Pniw6uyuab7XrG5rSQICjCUmw

Iolite
09-02-2016, 08:59 PM
Sooooo....
Quarterly receipts and sales decreased:
1Q2016 receipts = $1,022,000 and sales = $713,000
2Q2016 receipts = $713,000 and sales = $657,000

A little disappointing - I was hoping for at least the same, if not a significant increase.
I wonder why the decrease?
Quieter sales over the Christmas holiday period?
Perhaps hair growth becomes a lesser priority when you need to fork out for Xmas prezzies?!

Anyway, everything else seems on track,very encouraging to hear that entry into the US market could happen in CY2016! :t_up:

Bargain basement price at the moment?

cammo
11-02-2016, 11:17 PM
reasons:
PEB not running as many "free" cx bladder tests ?
Stopping website sales of evolis worldwide and restricting to AU only?

i am stockpiling and using :)

skid
18-02-2016, 11:36 AM
I must say ,I was expecting the hair growth product to take off(those are the sort of things that can fly),but if it has'nt by now ,I think it would have to be more of a long shot. Cellmid -same ole-same ole--(doesnt seem to be much money to be made unless PEB takes off)

Admire your optimism guys...Cammo-the product seems to be working well for you,but the very reason you are having to stock pile the product is probably a good reason not to stockpile the shares.....nevertheless Good Luck..

cammo
18-02-2016, 10:53 PM
talked to evan at cellmid. he said the issue is getting acceptance to be able to sell in the markets. au is no problem and japan apparently as well, but getting it for nz etc takes time and $$.

skid
19-02-2016, 09:22 AM
talked to evan at cellmid. he said the issue is getting acceptance to be able to sell in the markets. au is no problem and japan apparently as well, but getting it for nz etc takes time and $$.

i guess thats the thing with biotech that many other products,including the hair growth-atm milk-accounting software-or even medical instruments dont have to deal with in terms of barriers.

I though the hair growth could have been one that put a rocket under the SP,but biotech takes time.

cammo
25-02-2016, 07:03 PM
HY results out. Mentions peb doing $60k worth of tests. Man did they spend money on advertising! But how else do you ensure speedy uptake?

Minerbarejet
13-03-2016, 04:15 PM
Something midkine arriving soon judging by CEO tweets, handy hints and watch this space comments.
With a midkine symposium in Hungary late April a great announcement about now would be very handy.
SP has made an uptick.

Minerbarejet
15-03-2016, 08:54 PM
Heads up. CEO on tv in Oz tomorrow according to HC.

Minerbarejet
07-04-2016, 08:40 PM
Interesting interview

https://youtu.be/UKubC1rFl7U

Redchip has an audience of 200 million on its Money Show

Minerbarejet
08-04-2016, 02:48 PM
Nothing much today of interest. Just an announcement that they are setting up two subsidiary companies, (unlisted) to take care of commercialising their Midkine protein and Mk Antibodies. Looks like some collaboration on the horizon.

Minerbarejet
09-04-2016, 12:39 PM
Seem to be talking to myself but here goes.
http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/news/67967/cellmid-progresses-on-road-to-commercialise-midkine-protein-assets-67967.html

Major stuff. Not bad for a 18m market cap.
Mesoblast apparently went from .20c to 10.00 under a similar arrangement.
Watch this space. :)

DYOR (it might be worth it!)

For those not "in the know" Cellmids FY ends 30th June so there is a lot happening between now and then.

penn
09-04-2016, 07:03 PM
Thanks MBJ,
Been a bit quiet for cdy, for a while, and was hard buying more on the way down. (Falling knife)
But I did have the satisfaction of selling half my oppies at more than the head -share got down to.
Got to keep on picturing that long-game, where we should be all patting our-selves on the back.

skid
10-04-2016, 03:45 PM
Seem to be talking to myself but here goes.
http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/news/67967/cellmid-progresses-on-road-to-commercialise-midkine-protein-assets-67967.html

Major stuff. Not bad for a 18m market cap.
Mesoblast apparently went from .20c to 10.00 under a similar arrangement.
Watch this space. :)

DYOR (it might be worth it!)

For those not "in the know" Cellmids FY ends 30th June so there is a lot happening between now and then.

Where did you get the .20 for Mesoblast--I went all the way back and they listed at 1.75. After getting to that $10 you spoke of ,they apparently ran into money problems and have gone down since to 2.50

These Biotecs are hard Yakka to price--CDY has its share of debt as well which may be what has caused the long drop--Nice rise on Friday though.

So many Bioteks follow a similar fate in the end (although many (like mesoblast ,Bliss ,Peb do reach lofty heights at some point ---guess timing is the key----Good luck to all

Minerbarejet
10-04-2016, 06:44 PM
Where did you get the .20 for Mesoblast--I went all the way back and they listed at 1.75. After getting to that $10 you spoke of ,they apparently ran into money problems and have gone down since to 2.50

These Biotecs are hard Yakka to price--CDY has its share of debt as well which may be what has caused the long drop--Nice rise on Friday though.

So many Bioteks follow a similar fate in the end (although many (like mesoblast ,Bliss ,Peb do reach lofty heights at some point ---guess timing is the key----Good luck to allSorry, probably should have been 2.00. Still good though. Dont think you have seen the last of CDY or PEB, they are joined at the hip. Debt is covered easily by grants for CDY with further inputs from new grant sources possible and splitting two companies off open to venture capital seems a pretty smart move. Boy that symposium in Hungary is going to be interesting at the end of the month.

Seems there is a chart showing MSB at .34 c as a low in May 2005 and a high of 10.04.

skid
11-04-2016, 10:35 AM
$2.00-2.50 is good (but considering there was a $10.00 in between means the jury is still out (:):)as is the case with many Biotechs)
You may be right -the best may still be coming.--but the example needed clarifying as it was misleading in terms of what we could maybe expect.

Im not even discounting the fact that (in these cases) there could be money made on sentiment alone,even if the company never actually makes it in terms of operating cash flow. A positive EPS (from grants and cap raisings)can be a dangerous thing if operating cash flow is negative.

We will have to wait and see if these new developments are a catalyst---Friday liked it.

(I must say,I thought the hair tonic would have given it more legs---worth more marketing?)

Minerbarejet
11-04-2016, 11:49 AM
$2.00-2.50 is good (but considering there was a $10.00 in between means the jury is still out (:):)as is the case with many Biotechs)
You may be right -the best may still be coming.--but the example needed clarifying as it was misleading in terms of what we could maybe expect.

Im not even discounting the fact that (in these cases) there could be money made on sentiment alone,even if the company never actually makes it in terms of operating cash flow. A positive EPS (from grants and cap raisings)can be a dangerous thing if operating cash flow is negative.

We will have to wait and see if these new developments are a catalyst---Friday liked it.

(I must say,I thought the hair tonic would have given it more legs---worth more marketing?)Rest assured there is plenty if marketing going on. They are preparing to launch in the US before the end of June (FY)
Certainly some support building but how much is fake and bots at work is anyones guess.

Minerbarejet
13-04-2016, 03:41 PM

(I must say,I thought the hair tonic would have given it more legs---worth more marketing?)
Wednesday likes it too.:)

cammo
26-05-2016, 01:42 PM
Record sales in Japan

Minerbarejet
26-05-2016, 02:07 PM
Record sales in Japan
Interesting announcement. Forced to declare a substantial increase in revenue possibly.
Elisabeth Masamune was worth hiring on it would appear.
We await further details.

penn
26-05-2016, 03:23 PM
Interesting announcement. Forced to declare a substantial increase in revenue possibly.
Elisabeth Masamune was worth hiring on it would appear.
We await further details.

Record results for April with net sales of $558,165 (Aud)
Surely this is price-sensitive news for a co with a 20m Market cap,

Minerbarejet
26-05-2016, 03:33 PM
Record results for April with net sales of $558,165 (Aud)
Surely this is price-sensitive news for a co with a 20m Market cap,
The way things are going the annual revenue will exceed the market cap.

cammo
26-05-2016, 07:15 PM
Everytime they release reasonable news the share price refuses to respond!!!! Someone pull the choke out and sign up a midkine agreement...this thing's gotta fly!!!

waddis
26-05-2016, 07:26 PM
3 1/2 years for me now....lots of what I have considered to have been really good announcements along the way but I feel this has been one of the more significant ones to give it a decent base of interest as its now got real $$$ attached....the Midkine ones will follow and the interest will increase as the followers increase.

Minerbarejet
26-05-2016, 08:10 PM
3 1/2 years for me now....lots of what I have considered to have been really good announcements along the way but I feel this has been one of the more significant ones to give it a decent base of interest as its now got real $$$ attached....the Midkine ones will follow and the interest will increase as the followers increase.Its a strange puppy this one but if you look at .5mil per month coming out of Japan alone for 6 mill a year just from a very good and proven hair loss remedy alone it doesnt take much to figure out going into China and The United States with the same thing might produce a bit more than pin money for the development of the overwhelming potential of midkine.

cammo
26-05-2016, 08:16 PM
I believe I believe.....just give me some pin money on the share price so the up arrow starts looking respectable for the 4 years ive been in it !!!!!

Minerbarejet
26-05-2016, 08:25 PM
I believe I believe.....just give me some pin money on the share price so the up arrow starts looking respectable for the 4 years ive been in it !!!!!Getting others to believe and buy some to send the price up is the hard part. The main problems with this are the snake oil connotations of hair restorer and the completely bewildering array of midkine scientific processes and planned utilisations.

cammo
26-05-2016, 08:27 PM
Chinese ladies and most aging ladies need hair restorer.....nothing on the market currently as they all for men.

Minerbarejet
27-05-2016, 01:00 PM
Chinese ladies and most aging ladies need hair restorer.....nothing on the market currently as they all for men.market reacting to excellent sales in Japan.

cammo
27-05-2016, 01:02 PM
30MA crossed 100MA. Should result in a bit of a buy up?

cammo
27-05-2016, 01:03 PM
Good support building at 2.5. Will we finish the week up?

penn
27-05-2016, 01:21 PM
I am confident this will finish Up for the week.
As I said yesterday, that sales announcement was listed as 'not price sensitive'
and the share price has jumped nearly 20%
Chi-x at $0.27 now.

Minerbarejet
27-05-2016, 09:26 PM
Yes.
Much to come and very soon.
June will be extremely busy.

cammo
28-05-2016, 10:25 AM
Who has got some decent skin in this one ? That chinese meet n greet looks like a nice announcement in the happening...blow the Japanese announcement out of the water.

stoploss
28-05-2016, 11:33 AM
Who has got some decent skin in this one ? That chinese meet n greet looks like a nice announcement in the happening...blow the Japanese announcement out of the water.

Still got some skin , but not decent dropped most of them out 2 - 2.2 ....got bored and put it elsewhere......

cammo
28-05-2016, 03:05 PM
4 weeks wait ... Maria flutters her lashes and signs up most of them to carry evolis. I keenly await an announcement....

"A major health expo in Melbourne [June 26-28 2016], to be attended by more than 400 Chinese pharmacy owners representing a $300 billion industry, is expected to have major ramifications for Australian pharmaceutical product manufacturers." [Sydney Morning Herald May 3, 2016]

https://ajp.com.au/news/chinese-pharmacy-owners-visit-melbourne/

http://acbc.com.au/admin/images/uploads/Victoria Files/ACCHP-expo.pdf

Minerbarejet
28-05-2016, 03:36 PM
That reminds me, wasnt the eyelash product supposed to show up around now as well.
Add in the hair expo launch of the Professional Range in early June, get the US and China on board in June.
Crikey, its going to be busy.

penn
29-05-2016, 11:57 AM
Never sure what "decent skin" amounts to with the mix of anonymous posters on here.
for a 0.1c rise/fall in share price are we talking $100, $1000, or $5000?

Iolite
29-05-2016, 02:39 PM
Never sure what "decent skin" amounts to with the mix of anonymous posters on here.
for a 0.1c rise/fall in share price are we talking $100, $1000, or $5000?

$500 for every 0.1c rise/fall in my case.

I guess decent skin is determined by how much of your portfolio is taken up by this particular share.
For me it is around 1/4 of my fairly small portfolio, which is uncomfortably high given conventional wisdom (diversification) and the fairly high risk nature of this share.
However I am quite bullish about this company and I always wish I owned more when the share price goes up another 0.1c! :p

penn
29-05-2016, 03:57 PM
$500 for every 0.1c rise/fall in my case.

I guess decent skin is determined by how much of your portfolio is taken up by this particular share.
For me it is around 1/4 of my fairly small portfolio, which is uncomfortably high given conventional wisdom (diversification) and the fairly high risk nature of this share.
However I am quite bullish about this company and I always wish I owned more when the share price goes up another 0.1c! :p

I hold a few more than that, and feel much the same. ie over-weight in my small portfolio.
It was nice watching last weeks move up, but sure did hurt when it was selling for 0.18c recently,
I see the sense in splitting the co into the three separate entities, but would feel uncomfortable if any
part looked like being sold off.
I very much like the idea of a promising bio-tech, that has a solid cash generator paying the bills - rather than endless
capital raising from weary shareholders. Now feels to me to be a bit of a tipping point, - still risky, but If a company can sell over half a mil of product in japan in one month,
a launch in America could and should be spectacular. Imagine if we could get an endorsement from a leading presidential candidate. (don't want to name anyone here) - that could really make your hair stand on end!

cammo
29-05-2016, 04:14 PM
same at $500. Bullish as. Same at 1/4 User. Science Grad so love this kinda biotech! oh and mining for metals and graphite :) Hopefully if maria pulls it off ill be buying some blue chip stuff!

penn
29-05-2016, 04:26 PM
I have a dream of this becoming a blu-chip.
Wish I could put the shares in a box and suddenly remember them in 8-10yrs time, instead of constantly looking to see what they have done.

cammo
30-05-2016, 11:19 AM
My pick is 10.5 cents with next decent announcement . Already looking like 3 cents+ with the Melbourne event noise

penn
30-05-2016, 01:25 PM
My pick is 10.5 cents with next decent announcement . Already looking like 3 cents+ with the Melbourne event noise
Does anyone know how Au CG tax would affect that scenario?
If you had say 1/2mil shares and they went to 10.5c that would then exceed the $50,000 exemption,
Would you need to sell a few to keep you holding inside the 50K?
any tax help would be appreciated.

Minerbarejet
10-06-2016, 09:05 PM
My pick is 10.5 cents with next decent announcement . Already looking like 3 cents+ with the Melbourne event noiseThere are two Melbourne events contributing to the noise.
Firstly we have the Hair Expo this weekend where the Professional range for Salons gets launched.
Secondly we have the participation of Cellmid in a huge Chinese attended (800) symposium of health, beauty and well being specifically set up for the collaboration of Australian and Chinese companies.
Its anyones guess as to what the outcome of a proven, clinically validated, hair care product for restoration of hair loss through midkine based FGF5 inhibitors being presented to 800 ready and willing Chinese pharmacists and distributors on a junket to Oz may be.
My guess: some will give it a go.
Price at posting .028
Up from recent 00.017 low
DYOR
Of course this is all on top of a US launch for evolis products due this month possibly via QVC and other dribs and drabs from various royalties and an accelerating Japanese market.
Never mind they have spawned two subsidiaries to handle midkine as it develops and to gain from venture capital and grants as unlisted entities.

heisenberg
11-06-2016, 09:31 AM
June-July is going to be very interesting for this company

cammo
12-06-2016, 09:26 AM
Cheesy junk I know, but quick interview with Maria on red chip

http://www.redchip.com/media/1457/cellmid-revenue-stage-asx-biotech-with-strong-drug-pipeline.

Minerbarejet
14-06-2016, 03:22 PM
Sorry post was a bit big.
Here is a link instead.
All go:):):)
http://www.nextbiotech.com.au/26m-capped-asx-stock-generating-millions-revenue-us-chinese-markets-next/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=CDY-MA&utm_content=CDY-MA+CID_c0e2c0f3a34c9168d1c9fa2f5b8fdfe5&utm_source=edm&utm_term=WOULD%20YOU%20LIKE%20TO%20KNOW%20MORE

Also today

Release Date: 14/06/16 12:36
Summary: CELLMID LAUNCHES EVOLIS PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTS-CDY.AX
Price Sensitive: No
Download Document (http://hotcopper.com.au/documentdownload?id=uOMxKKzFkiWRTLKhOROKAxjvFDZpiw z4m1mqtOh6%2B8ZNT7rJHYESXhBgP1HhlFA%3D)

SCHUMACHER
14-06-2016, 04:31 PM
Fair sort of a jump in volume , nearly 20 million, think the instos might have woken up that this appears undervalued.
Sellers are a bit scarce and good volume building on the buy side but whether they will still be there at open is another matter.
Worth keeping an eye on CDY, not even back up to last CR point and revenues are building meanwhile.
DYOR

the announcement wasn't market sensitive so suspect it didn't make any hairs stand on end :D

Not sure what value the market should give this company as its currently a penny dreadful like many we try to pick winners from ?
WHATS THE REVENUE ? EBITDA? etc

penn
14-06-2016, 06:15 PM
Yuuup! "penny dreadful"
Nothing to see here
'Plodding biotech" wishing to solve all of woman's (and man's)
problems.
Nothing to get excited about,
that half a million dollars from sales of evolis in Japan
in one month,
may have been .....just lucky.
don't look here as there is no Lithium.
move along and let us
poor Shmucks keep the faith.

Minerbarejet
14-06-2016, 06:41 PM
Cdy made .55 mil in April from Japanese sales of Evolis alone.
If this is an indicator of current sales levels then that is 12 or 13m for a year.
This just does not make any sense for a company that was valued at 18m in April
Things are coming to a head with CDY.:)

heisenberg
15-06-2016, 11:04 AM
It's been a bloodbath out there on the markets the last couple of days.
My portfolio has been just one big block of red.
Wait - what's that hint of green I see tucked away down there?
Surely not...
Couldn't be...
It is!
My little parcel of CDY
Finally coming to fruition

Minerbarejet
15-06-2016, 02:44 PM
It's been a bloodbath out there on the markets the last couple of days.
My portfolio has been just one big block of red.
Wait - what's that hint of green I see tucked away down there?
Surely not...
Couldn't be...
It is!
My little parcel of CDY
Finally coming to fruition
Shes going nuts now.

cammo
15-06-2016, 02:58 PM
Let's hope it goes nuts. Damn starting to I wish I bought the options now but it was a dodgy game back then.

heisenberg
15-06-2016, 03:05 PM
I've only got a $1000 holding but always good to see a share kicking off like this

percy
16-06-2016, 10:18 AM
A big pump going on over at HC.

penn
16-06-2016, 10:58 AM
A big pump going on over at HC.

All the 'sudden' interest does seem a bit strange, just last month these were at 2.1c with very few buyers and now there are over 85 'buyers' wanting to pay more than that.
The 3.4c Options are due to 'expire' in October, so could be one factor.
If that large Japan revenue number is the same or better for May, that will make many take note, and watch closely.

cammo
20-06-2016, 03:03 PM
Maria buys 600000 shares !!!

cammo
21-06-2016, 10:29 AM
Maybe she's thinking next week's figures from Japan gonna be good.

heisenberg
24-06-2016, 01:49 PM
Another potential benefit of CDY's midkine antibody reported today. MK antibody accelerates bone healing in long bone fractures in mice.

If subsequent trials demonstrate similar results in humans this could be huge. Delayed or nonunion of fractures is a big problem in the elderly, diabetics and smokers. As two of those groups are increasing in prevalence, the problem is only going to get more frequent. There is no medication out there in the medical world which encourages bone healing after fractures. Looking forward to seeing what further studies will do to the sp

cammo
27-06-2016, 11:00 PM
https://www.agra-net.com/agra/animal-pharm/interviews/zoetis-brings-new-strategic-focus-to-global-research-alliances-518813.htm

https://mobile.twitter.com/mariahalasz/status/747233902993911808

First one doesn't specifically mention cdy but smells right.

Second one Maria tweeting the Melbourne gig with product images.

Minerbarejet
29-06-2016, 10:40 AM
An interesting development after the close in ASX.
Substantial holding of 61 mill declared by a collection of likeminded investors.
2 days left in FY 16.

penn
29-06-2016, 04:02 PM
Yes MBJ, I would like to know what their mind-set is. I spend a lot of time researching the companies that I am prepared to put my cash into, and a number of times, when I have been very happy with that investment, there is a sudden take-over bid, and I am left to find another home for my money. My own feeling is that CDY is undervalued by the market, and is in danger of being 'taken out' way too cheap. I hope a collection of like-minded investors, are looking to protect against this, rather that being there to be the aggressor. We may be in need of a "white Knight" before long.

(dyor ihaniwiata)

Joshuatree
29-06-2016, 04:26 PM
Do you have a fair value for it penn (or anyone); thanks in advance

penn
29-06-2016, 05:45 PM
How?
How much would D Trump pay for a hair-loss remedy, proven to work in an independent, placebo controlled, trial?
I STOLe the following from a poster on another site:- Credit to Hawkeye.
Advangen and consumer healthcare has room to grow
Advangen sales have doubled year on year
Antagonising FGF-5 is well known to promote hair growth
Biotecnol has generated 78 humanised antibody variants of midkine.
British Journal of Pharmacology published a Midkine special edition
Cellmid continues to bolster intellectual property
Cellmid controls new inflammation targets for the treatment of Kidney Inflammation
Cellmid controls new inflammation targets for the treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
Cellmid controls new inflammation targets for the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Cellmid has a biomarker with a companion diagnostic
Cellmid has a diversified business Therapeutics, Oncology Diagnostics and consumer health
Cellmid has a Midkine tribody collaboration agreement with Biotecnol
Cellmid has an oncology program with anti Midkine antibody
Cellmid has anti FGF-5 products
Cellmid has developed a Midkine Elisa
Cellmid has developed a suite of Midkine diagnostics
Cellmid has licensed its cancer biomarker to 3 companies
Cellmid has optioned a Midkine antibody to Zoetis (animal health major)
Cellmid has positioned itself to dominate Midkine
Cellmid has real science behind hair regrowth products
Cellmid is a player in the personalised cancer medicine
Cellmid is an emerging cancer antibody play
Cellmid is building itself around Midkine
Cellmid is taking the hair regrowth business global
Cellmid knows what healthy serum Midkine should be
Cellmid may have the next big thing in Kidney Disease
Cellmid owns a hair regrowth business
Cellmid owns over 80 patents worldwide around Midkine
Cellmid partners include Pacific Edge, Zoetis, Quest, GW Pharma, Fujikura
Cellmid sees potential for Midkine in antagonist inflammation
Cellmid’s diagnostic work is relevant to other cancer therapeutic programs
Cellmid’s First in class Therapeutic antibodies will target Midkine positive patients First in human
Consumer health division is growing rapidly and close to monetization
Consumer Health sales forecast of $5m in FY 2016
EU Consumer Health distribution expected this FY year
Evolis is a Cellmid brand with good data supporting the product
Global branding was in place then product strategy will be for eyelash growth
Global branding in place strategy will be for products targeting prevention of greying hair
Global Conference Call this Tuesday
High value drug pipeline
Humanised IP14 Midkine antibody is safe and GMP ready
Humanised IP14 Midkine antibody no abnormal clinical pathology
Humanised IP14 Midkine antibody no dose limiting toxicities
In addition to any current hair loss products that inbibit FGF that cellmid has previously announced
It is also conclusive that Cellmid is the only company in the world with an FGF5 inhibitor product.
It is also now conclusive that FGF5 is a key regulator of human hair growth
Life Science mega trend company
Manufacturing arrangement with Kikkomen
Massive demand for hair regrowth products
Midkine also plays an important role in the diagnostics field

Midkine antibody is also being used in a program at our Japanese Laboratory to reverse Baldness
Midkine antibody slows tumour growth and metastasis
Midkine can treat heart attacks and prevent heart failure and disease
Midkine diagnostic collaborations Bladder cancer
Midkine diagnostic collaborations Colon cancer
Midkine diagnostic collaborations Glioblastoma
Midkine diagnostic collaborations Hepatocellular carcinoma
Midkine diagnostic collaborations latex based assay
Midkine diagnostic collaborations metastatic colorectal cancer
Midkine diagnostic collaborations Prostate cancer
Midkine Diseases have multiple published research papers
Midkine has also been quoted by Charlie Birse at Quest Diagnostics as the cream of the crop
Midkine has been subject to 700 publications
Midkine in Lung Dx test
Midkine is used as a diagnostic biomarker in the most accurate bladder cancer test in the world
Midkine is an ideal cancer target
Midkine is one of the most extensively validated disease targets
Midkine is upregulated in at least 26 cancer types
Midkine is useful across a range of disease indications
Midkine makes for great diagnostics well beyond cancer
Most of these cancer programs to animals
Multiple programs and possibly dozens of partnering opportunities.
New scientific advisor from the leading Garvan Institute of Australia
Oncology program ready for phase 1/2a this year
One of these Midkine antibodies could be used for treating Alzeimers disease
One of these Midkine antibodies could be used for treating Bone Healing
One of these Midkine antibodies could be used for treating brain cancer
One of these Midkine antibodies could be used for treating Colon Cancer
One of these Midkine antibodies could be used for treating Heart Ischemia
One of these Midkine antibodies could be used for treating Hepatocellular (liver) Cancer
One of these Midkine antibodies could be used for treating kidney disease and failure
One of these Midkine antibodies could be used for treating Metastatic Colorectal cancer
One of these Midkine antibodies could be used for treating Multiple Sclerosis
One of these Midkine antibodies could be used for treating Osteosarcoma
One of these Midkine antibodies could be used for treating Parkinsons disease
One of these Midkine antibodies could be used for treating Prostate Cancer
One of these Midkine antibodies could be used for treating Surgical Adhesion
One of these Midkine antibodies is being used for reducing solid cancer tumours
Rapidly growing consumer health business
Revenue stage Biotech
Springer book dedicated to Midkine
Strong experienced operation team with plenty of grass root experience
The promising six candidates were secreted at commercially viable concentrations
Therapeutic pipeline CAB 101 Kidney Injury and disease Preclinical Collaboration
Therapeutic pipeline CAB 102 Solid Tumours Clinical Development
Therapeutic pipeline CMK 103 Cardiac Ischemia IND-enabling studies
UPGRADED Sales and Revenue
US Consumer Health distribution expected this quarter
US Patent for use of Midkine Antibodies to treat disease
Very rare for one company to own a whole new target this big

waddis
29-06-2016, 06:41 PM
Hi Penn...been in this for 4 years now....been pretty static share price wise. Thanks for re-posting Hawkeyes 100 reason (or is that now forgetabboutit!) I do think CDY is on the cusp of a major re-rating, mainly due to becoming cashflow positive shortly. Hopefully the Evolis Hair product side of the business will be huge in China and the US, Japan obviously has got some good traction already. The Midkine IP portfolio is huge and with Celgene board members being present at the recently hosted Midkine symposium, big things hopefully lurking....Celgene MCAP currently 75 Billion USD!

Nice to see your name on the thread list Percy!

penn
29-06-2016, 07:22 PM
[QUOTE=waddis;626676]Hi Penn...been in this for 4 years now....been pretty static share price wise. Thanks for re-posting Hawkeyes 100 reason (or is that now forgetabboutit!) I do think CDY is on the cusp of a major re-rating, mainly due to becoming cashflow positive shortly. Hopefully the Evolis Hair product side of the business will be huge in China and the US, Japan obviously has got some good traction already. The Midkine IP portfolio is huge and with Celgene board members being present at the recently hosted Midkine symposium, big things hopefully lurking....Celgene MCAP currently 75 Billion USD!

...Well.. Static today,Yes... but Up 3.2% from yesterday, and that was up 3.2% from the day before, and was almost half this share price just three months ago, I don't wish to split hairs (intended) but...that feels like a roller-coaster when half of your portfolio is on this one. I know it should not be, but when it was an under 20m Market Cap. I could not stop my urge to buy.
I will feel more relaxed with a Market Cap of about 42m......I can't say if that is 'fair value' but, it will not seem quite so 'Hairy" (intended) My other concern is the cash burn to get those impressive japan sales of evolis.

Joshuatree
29-06-2016, 08:10 PM
Thanks penn. i was responding to your comment re CDY being undervalued. Sure looks like a lot of potential there.All the best JT.

waddis
29-06-2016, 08:26 PM
[QUOTE=waddis;626676]Hi Penn...been in this for 4 years now....been pretty static share price wise. Thanks for re-posting Hawkeyes 100 reason (or is that now forgetabboutit!) I do think CDY is on the cusp of a major re-rating, mainly due to becoming cashflow positive shortly. Hopefully the Evolis Hair product side of the business will be huge in China and the US, Japan obviously has got some good traction already. The Midkine IP portfolio is huge and with Celgene board members being present at the recently hosted Midkine symposium, big things hopefully lurking....Celgene MCAP currently 75 Billion USD!

...Well.. Static today,Yes... but Up 3.2% from yesterday, and that was up 3.2% from the day before, and was almost half this share price just three months ago, I don't wish to split hairs (intended) but...that feels like a roller-coaster when half of your portfolio is on this one. I know it should not be, but when it was an under 20m Market Cap. I could not stop my urge to buy.
I will feel more relaxed with a Market Cap of about 42m......I can't say if that is 'fair value' but, it will not seem quite so 'Hairy" (intended) My other concern is the cash burn to get those impressive japan sales of evolis.

Hi Penn.... I guess by static I probably meant I bought my 1m shares 4 years ago at 3 cents so over 4 yrs its been up and down and kind of back where I started, I do feel though that this does have a kind of 'Good things take time' feel to it compared to some of my other spec stocks, its my only spec that is now making profit....well hopefully!

Minerbarejet
29-06-2016, 08:35 PM
Lets see what tomorrow brings being the last day of FY 16 for Cellmid. There was talk of an eyelash product being released in FY 2016 and also distribution deals for Evolis One into the US and China. A distribution deal probably has an initiation date and may not be immediate. On top of that the 800 man
Chinese Symposium in Melbourne, where Cellmid was a participant, concluded today. There may be much to discuss in the very near future. There is a sort of half assed analyst update on cellmid.com.au
Analyst coverage that gives .086 as a valuation. Seems fair.

penn
29-06-2016, 08:36 PM
Has been up and down, A LOT! Funny thing though, IF this was an IPO (for Advangen/evolis only) preparing to launch into the USA with the proven sales and Aus and japan, would we not be looking at a Market Cap of 40m for that alone?

Minerbarejet
29-06-2016, 09:11 PM
The problem with Cellmid is that you have all the connotations of snake oil associated with hair loss restorer combined with a very miniscule potentially lifethreatening protein, the antibodies of which appear to be capable of regulating. The bit that escapes a lot of the punters is that it is a two pronged attack, presumably thats why they spun off two subsidiaries. Dosing with Midkine for certain things and antibodies for others. Can you imagine what something to restore proper heart function after an attack could be worth or to have bones healing properly and quickly.
Pacific Edge uses midkine as one of its markers and it works.
Just go out and say Midkine to somebody and when they say what are you on, try and explain it.
Good luck

Minerbarejet
01-07-2016, 02:25 PM
http://www.proactiveinvestors.com.au/companies/news/69558/cellmid-ltds-maria-halasz-talks-revenue-growth-in-proactive-qa-sessions-69558.html

Maybe this will help explain where things are with this company.
Worth a read.

Minerbarejet
19-07-2016, 08:06 AM
Declaration by coordinator of a 15% collective of LikeMinded Investors that they are acting to support the CEO. The latest SSH showed a large jump from 11 to 15% as more climb on board.

heisenberg
20-07-2016, 12:47 PM
USA distribution deal announced.
Boom - CDY is off

Carpenterjoe
20-07-2016, 02:16 PM
USA distribution deal announced.
Boom - CDY is off

I think the weakness in this announcement is the quality of the partner,

http://colour-collective.com/

https://www.facebook.com/Colour-Collective-161012790691628/

Colour collective seem like a small operation, makes me question if they really do have networks in place for fast mass distribution.

Nice little lift in the sp is welcome tho,

Minerbarejet
20-07-2016, 07:25 PM
Mmmmmm. Up over 100% since April. Nice little uptick to start the day, much more to follow on this one.

cammo
20-07-2016, 07:47 PM
Hurry up China announcement

Carpenterjoe
20-07-2016, 08:30 PM
Yip, Real interesting times. I was hoping for more information re Japanese sales. That one announcement re sales for the month of April was such a tease.

The negative side of me is reminded of a company TON or Triton minerals. They signed a billion dollar contract with a Chinese's graphite processor, with in six months and to the complete surprise of shareholders they went into administration. I know this has nothing to do with shampoo or the CDY situation. But its a good reminder to do your own research and try avoid the spin of directors or distributors.

Just to contradict my thoughts, my gut will look to add a few in the next little while. If I'm lucky it might pull back apon the quarterly and then I believe there are 290mil options that could come into play and provide some dilution before American sales become substantial.

Managing overheads will be interesting and the size of pie the distributors snatch. I know a 70% margin was discussed, but I don't know enough about this industry to filter the dribble. Has anyone done any good research on this market or are we all gamblers in this one?

airedale
20-07-2016, 09:08 PM
I have been watching this CDY for a while and pulled up a monthly chart which shows that it has flatlined below 5 cents since February 2009. After falling from 40 cents in 2006. There have been a few trading opportunities between 2.5 and 4 cents in the last few years. So still watching with interest for an upward trend to develop. Perhaps this time.

cammo
23-07-2016, 03:43 AM
Interesting advertising company issue.sounds like ****ty court battle over a miscommunication about advertising deliver?

Carpenterjoe
25-07-2016, 10:18 PM
Interesting advertising company issue.sounds like ****ty court battle over a miscommunication about advertising deliver?
Yip its official

https://onlineregistry.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/content/court-lists#/?q=%257B%2522offset%2522%253A0%252C%2522count%2522 %253A30%252C%2522searchInput%2522%253A%2522ikon%25 20communications%2522%252C%2522filters%2522%253A%2 57B%2522date%2522%253A%2522All%2520available%2520d ates%2522%257D%252C%2522applicableSortFields%2522% 253A%257B%2522defaultSortGroup%2522%253A%257B%2522 sortField%2522%253A%2522date%252Ctime%252Clocation %2522%252C%2522sortOrder%2522%253A%2522ASC%2522%25 7D%252C%2522listing%2522%253A%257B%2522sortField%2 522%253A%2522listing%2522%252C%2522sortOrder%2522% 253A%2522ASC%2522%257D%257D%257D

Not that I would waste my time to attend

cammo
25-07-2016, 11:48 PM
Cell mid will probably decline to mention much about it at eoy briefing on Wednesday. Sounds like playing hardball as theyve had a poor experience with ikon. If someone is invoicing you $1m pingers to market your widgets, youd wanna be pretty happy with their work to pay out right ?

SCHUMACHER
26-07-2016, 11:37 AM
Thats a big hit boys -wouldnt that just blow your hair back lol - i put this on my watchlist the other day to have time to look at their cashflow statements but never got round to it - i guess they will get a hit if they have to stump up with the law suit $$$$$ against them - its never a win for anyone under these circumstnaces - lets hope it gets cleared up - perhaps give them some free product :D

Minerbarejet
26-07-2016, 03:29 PM
Thats a big hit boys -wouldnt that just blow your hair back lol - i put this on my watchlist the other day to have time to look at their cashflow statements but never got round to it - i guess they will get a hit if they have to stump up with the law suit $$$$$ against them - its never a win for anyone under these circumstnaces - lets hope it gets cleared up - perhaps give them some free product :D
Excellent results through. 1.5 m for the last quarter. Cash on hand dropped slightly.
Advangen looks like it is in profit and the whole shebang is virtually cash flow positive without any input from the recently announced US distribution of the hair product.
More tomorrow after the conference call and updates.

heisenberg
03-08-2016, 03:22 PM
http://www.cellmid.com.au/SiteMedia/W3SVC921/Uploads/Documents/2016%2008%2003%20Cellmid%20Investor%20Briefing.pdf

Exciting investor presentation.

Highlight (a few of many):
- Sales up 82% in FY2016; revenue growth up 60%
- Evolis showed 75% reduction in hair loss and 40% increase in growing follicles
- Growing Japan sales
- USA e-commerce sales to commence late 2016; direct to consumer channels 2017; target $100m revenue in 5-7yrs
- Preclinical development of Kinera and Lyramid due to be completed
- Experienced management team

My take on it? CDY is the real deal.

SCHUMACHER
05-08-2016, 02:38 PM
http://www.cellmid.com.au/SiteMedia/W3SVC921/Uploads/Documents/2016%2008%2003%20Cellmid%20Investor%20Briefing.pdf

Exciting investor presentation.

Highlight (a few of many):
- Sales up 82% in FY2016; revenue growth up 60%
- Evolis showed 75% reduction in hair loss and 40% increase in growing follicles
- Growing Japan sales
- USA e-commerce sales to commence late 2016; direct to consumer channels 2017; target $100m revenue in 5-7yrs
- Preclinical development of Kinera and Lyramid due to be completed
- Experienced management team

My take on it? CDY is the real deal.

yeah but whats the EBIT and NPAT - Thats what matter not just revenues / lots of companies generating revenue but not many making money for growth and expansion - whats the OPEX - ??

do they have a profit guidance ???

cheers Schu

heisenberg
05-10-2016, 06:34 PM
Cellmid flying well under the radar.

5th Oct 2016
CELLMID’S MIDKINE ANTIBODIES SHOW ANTI-TUMOUR ACTIVITY AGAINST BRAINCANCER
 Midkine antibodies slow glioblastoma cell growth and reduce brain tumour size
 Data adds to findings that midkine antibodies are effective against multipletumour types alone or in combination with other therapies
 New clinical development and collaboration opportunity for Cellmid

heisenberg
10-10-2016, 02:00 PM
Release Date: 10/10/16 11:00
CELLMID RECORDS HIGHEST EVER QUARTERLY SALES FOR EVOLIS-CDY.AX

- Over $1mil sales for 1Q FY2017 for Cellmid's hair loss products
- Australian sales of evolis up by 115% compared with same period in FY2016

Minerbarejet
16-10-2016, 07:26 PM
Options close for trading tomorrow. Be interesting to see what the uptake will be considering the Share Price is matching the Strike Price at the moment.
Looking for Maria pull a rabbit out of the hat tomorrow or is that a hare.
Good time for PEB to announce CMS or KP or even both.:)

Minerbarejet
18-10-2016, 07:38 AM
Most directors taking up all their options so far and some buying more shares as well.
Option Trading closed yesterday.
Expect a proper 4C quarterly before end of month not just that bit about "best ever" sales for Evolis.
This week would be good before the options expire.

heisenberg
18-10-2016, 08:13 AM
Yep, hopefully an exciting few weeks ahead now that the options anchor has been lifted. There are some conspiracy theorists who suspect the sp has been intentionally suppressed until this time... let's see if they are right

stoploss
26-10-2016, 11:13 AM
Capital raise ....
http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20161026/pdf/43c9j4s02ftjnd.pdf

heisenberg
26-10-2016, 12:37 PM
CDYO conversion must have fallen short. I don't have a problem with it as long as it's used fund expansion into the competitive US market, but if it is just for day-to-day expenses and CEO's paycheck then I'll be pissed!