PDA

View Full Version : LAT - Lateral Corporation Limited

silverblizzard888
18-08-2014, 01:39 PM
Since theres no thread on this yet and this company had an IPO today, thought I'd make one. No one seems to be interested in this stock, though I don't blame you, from what I've read it doesn't seem like an appealing stock based on constantly dropping revenue figures (though only based on what I've read and they may be changing the whole business model, still need to read up more on this).

If anyone wants to share more info on this stock I'm sure it'd be helpful to everyone.

Based on what I've seen looks like they are in a similar business to VML and Snakk with their mobile advertising.

yabster
18-08-2014, 03:51 PM
Appears to develop apps more than advertising - I have been given a "massive" 500 shares as am a shareholder in Tasman Capital who help company's list on the nzx- they did Pulse and Cooks Food too.

Schrodinger
18-08-2014, 04:13 PM
WTF-A very strange listing.

Financial summary has revenue declining and the whole document sends shivers down the spince. Anyone else had a read. In regards to being similarto VML they are slightly different business models. It looks to me they are mainly apps for consumer content messaging. but I dont see what their link is to retail. Only a quick read as I wont being researching any further.

Ok just quickly check the disclosure notice:
Lateral Corporation has developed a digital platform, Viaduct, for the development of Cloud-based Web Apps, Carrier Billing and interactive text messaging services.

Tough space with literally 1000's of competitors including Whatsapp etc. Going to need more than $400K to compete.

bunter
18-08-2014, 10:51 PM
Me too. Expect a string of capital raisings to fund ongoing losses. Will sell if I can be bothered, and the buyer at 14c sticks around.

Lizard
19-08-2014, 08:50 PM
I was surprised to discover I own some too... having already sold the CFG and Pulse shares, I may even be in profit when I sell these.