PDA

View Full Version : GRK - Green Rock Energy

milt1968
20-08-2014, 01:07 PM
GRK beginning to show some signs of great potential.

Located just above Kiberian Resources (KNL), they have been doing some testing over the past wee while. About 25% of this is going over tests previously completed by KNL, and the rest more drilling themselves.

SP currently sitting around the 0.004-0.005 mark, with a market cap of $8 million.

Announcements due in early September regarding recent explorations, very exciting.

Check out the previous announcements to get a grasp on what they are about.

T

milt1968
02-09-2014, 02:09 PM
About to run, announcement VERY soon

baller18
02-09-2014, 02:20 PM
hoping it'll go 2 cents!!

milt1968
02-09-2014, 02:33 PM
Thats a very realistic ST target on positive news. Seems like something has clicked today and people are starting to take notice.

Dej
02-09-2014, 03:09 PM
Thats a very realistic ST target on positive news. Seems like something has clicked today and people are starting to take notice.

interesting activity, your presuming an ann this month i am presuming? huge amount of volume for such a small sub 1c stock

Dej
02-09-2014, 10:47 PM
The new bubble, just like mobile ad/social media stocks last year. All you have to do is look at the mass postings on HC and utter ramping going on.

Play with fire...

There is more constructive comments on this forum than there Is on HC... There is only ramping or insults on HC IMHO... Some users mean well but only chirp up when the action is happening.

How have you been moosie? Long time no talk! What's your picks these days? I been off the scene for to long now!!

Dej
03-09-2014, 09:49 AM
Good to see you again Dej! I'm all good my man.

Picks these days? If I had to pick five for the ASX it would be LNG, TFC, TAP, MBE and HSN. Yeah, I know, the first can be considered a bubble, but when you look at Cheniere Energy on the NYSE you realise the story is pretty damn solid!

I don't advocate buying bubble stocks, and GRK isn't exactly astronomically priced, but as pointed out in another thread, how many cap raises and dilution are due before mining even begins? And will global demand be as crazy as many think? My bet is no.

Like you said, playing with fire. I am following some sub 1c stocks on HC, and as one poster says (one who actually offers a lot of research etc so I value his opinion) is that this is where the real money is made. If you successfully 'play with the fire' now you have far greater gains as it rises.

Just BTW Disc: Not holding, just looking :)

**and jesus Moosie I remember when you had sub 2000 posts, now look at you. Approaching the same quantity as good old Sparky the Clown when he was about (The infamous). I remember stumbling across sparky sometime after he left this forum on the TimeKeeper forum. He has a simular taste in watches to me! ;)

milt1968
03-09-2014, 04:08 PM
Fortune favours the brave.

Yes announcement due this month, IMO more likely to be in the first half than the second. They finished up drilling end of August and said in a previous announcement results should be expected early September.

Massive volume yesterday. Certainly wont be dropping below 0.004 anytime soon, unless some absolutely horrific news arrives.

With their location right above KNL they are not guaranteed amazing results but the chances are higher, I am expecting an amazing announcement to push it through to 2c by the end of October.

baller18
05-09-2014, 12:48 PM
What do you make out of the announcement milt?

milt1968
05-09-2014, 01:27 PM
Definitely positive baller. Once people will start taking notice things will start happening SP wise.

Im happy with the announcement. Its a good start and sets us up well for the next wee while.

SHOULD push through 0.005 within the next couple of trading days. More results due next week so could potentially cause a bit of FOMO buying.

The people selling Im gunna guess they got in very early on (.1 .2 .3) and are looking at taking some profits.

I certainly wouldnt be exiting this stock at this point

T

Dej
08-09-2014, 08:53 PM
Its looking good now Milt1968!!!

May have nibbled today…. more for a short termer for this year….

Thanks for the heads up and sorry for the comments previously.. turns out your more brave than me!!

milt1968
09-09-2014, 10:55 AM
Dont apologise mate, no need to.

Very happy with how things are going. Depth charts are looking very healthy this morning. 1c by end of next week I think (conservative)

baller18
09-09-2014, 10:59 AM
If an announcement dues this week, think it might push pass 1c. Should've put a bit more in.... hindsight

milt1968
09-09-2014, 12:07 PM
I went all in on this one so happy with how its going. Good open this morning, should push past yesterdays volume today.

milt1968
18-09-2014, 12:40 PM
Another high quality announcement! This will run very soon IMO