PDA

View Full Version : EPS growth

arcticblue
21-10-2014, 02:05 PM
Is there any website that makes it easy to look at the EPS growth of a company over time? I can see the EPS for the current year but I'd really like to see what the EPS is for each of the previous five years. I realise I can download the annual reports and get it that way but I'm just hopeful there is a website out there that will save me the effort of doing this.

Oh and I'm interested in the NZX which probably makes it harder.

winner69
21-10-2014, 03:15 PM
Is there any website that makes it easy to look at the EPS growth of a company over time? I can see the EPS for the current year but I'd really like to see what the EPS is for each of the previous five years. I realise I can download the annual reports and get it that way but I'm just hopeful there is a website out there that will save me the effort of doing this.

Oh and I'm interested in the NZX which probably makes it harder.

The Morningstar reports on ASB have all that stuff - going back 10 years

and some of the free charting stuff has EPS as a selection

Here is a 10 year FBU chart with a rolling RPS as an overlay

tenzing
21-10-2014, 08:21 PM
The Morningstar reports on ASB have all that stuff - going back 10 years

I've found the Morningstar reports on ASB a bit questionable in terms of accuracy. See my post http://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showthread.php?9773-Morningstar-Credibility&p=481598&viewfull=1#post481598 for details. (happy to be corrected on this though)

arcticblue
21-10-2014, 09:06 PM
Thanks winner. I can't see your chart unfortunately. It looks like the morningstar info will be a good place to start, I can always double check the annual reports before buying.

winner69
21-10-2014, 09:18 PM
Thanks winner. I can't see your chart unfortunately. It looks like the morningstar info will be a good place to start, I can always double check the annual reports before buying.

Try this and go to interactive charts, an overlay

http://markets.ft.com/research/Markets/Tearsheets/Summary?s=FBU:NZC