sharetrader
Page 75 of 94 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast

Thread: TRU - Truscreen

Disappointing with the Termination of Victoria CEO. She seemed to have some strong steps forward. Specifically in Russia and Eastern Europe.

Time will tell many stories, a market update would be nice... looking to see the 160 units installed this year.

I have tracked down further positive reports, but no reason to throw them on here, with a bit of research anyone can find them. I see this still as a very high risk stock. Hoping for the rewards on the other side. My buy price is certainly well below market, so just a matter of sitting still for 24 months and seeing the developments.

Dr Dexter Cheung looks like a great appointment, lets get an update to the market.

When can we expect the next update? Be good to have a newsletter like PEB or atleast some info on progress.. this company invested a lot of time marketing for the ASX ipo and nothing since.

LT holder so not too worried. But the only news so far we get is directors resigning and being appointed.. we hire on good credentials but.. what now? Absolutely zero interest on HC since the IPO.

Seller side looks heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lion_graf View Post
    When can we expect the next update? Be good to have a newsletter like PEB or atleast some info on progress.. this company invested a lot of time marketing for the ASX ipo and nothing since.

LT holder so not too worried. But the only news so far we get is directors resigning and being appointed.. we hire on good credentials but.. what now? Absolutely zero interest on HC since the IPO.

Seller side looks heavy.
    Agree, I have emailed the company, I sent them thru the report detailing the benefits of Truscreen in a Covid world, which they did release it to the public after verification. To his credit Tony Ho did call me and discuss several things... Not sure I can disclose, my biggest complaint was lack of information after they flooded us with info for the IPO on the ASX. He basically said they would provide updates as the end of financial year passed. He did talk about hitting targets for units sold... Be nice if he told the world; not just me, a random shareholder.

Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    Agree, I have emailed the company, I sent them thru the report detailing the benefits of Truscreen in a Covid world, which they did release it to the public after verification. To his credit Tony Ho did call me and discuss several things... Not sure I can disclose, my biggest complaint was lack of information after they flooded us with info for the IPO on the ASX. He basically said they would provide updates as the end of financial year passed. He did talk about hitting targets for units sold... Be nice if he told the world; not just me, a random shareholder.
    So it's not just me then. Thanks Hitman, always appreciate your posts. Us shareholders have to sit on a dwindling SP and have to dig deep and research bits and pieces that don't get released to the Market. Very annoying. We are now a week over the end of the financial year and no update so far... management have a lot answer for.

If you wouldn't mind disclosing to me privately what he said I'd be very greatful

Quote Originally Posted by Lion_graf View Post
    So it's not just me then. Thanks Hitman, always appreciate your posts. Us shareholders have to sit on a dwindling SP and have to dig deep and research bits and pieces that don't get released to the Market. Very annoying. We are now a week over the end of the financial year and no update so far... management have a lot answer for.

If you wouldn't mind disclosing to me privately what he said I'd be very greatful
    Thanks for your kind words. I have a chunk of money invested so it's good to have a place to discuss, albeit most is negative. But that just makes one work on facts rather than the BS.

Last year the company threw an announcement out on the 9th April - Market Update. Maybe they'll tell us something soon.

News letter came out a week or two ago and did nothing for the shareprice.

But... i see it as a positive. finally an update. 120% growth is nothing to scoff at. the numbers look great considering we are only in the second month of the 1st quarter.

A hospital in Mexico advertising Truscreen

https://papilomahumano.com.mx/papilomahumano.html

Full year not too bad

Couldn’t been paying too much attention in the past ...surely they sell more than a million bucks of things a year

At least punters still ahead on last capital raise

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...133/347340.pdf
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Guru

I wonder why they are even listed let alone dual listed