sharetrader
Page 62 of 94 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Thread: TRU - Truscreen

Originally Posted by Lion_graf
    Are you are holder? That was an article nothing to do with truscreen apart from that one paragraph I quoted. it was translated from chinese to english from a chinese site. I'm definitely not trying to convince you to invest as I don't really care whether you do or not.

Originally Posted by whatsup

IMHO if you read the history of this outfit, where its genesis is from , who and how and you should run a mile.

Answer their question - are you a holder? You've been posting negative stuff on this thread since 2014 - 6 long years of bitterness, maybe? Did you get burned from their previous life? It seems strange that you'd be so negative on a thread for this long....
    Last edited by Not The Chosen One; 09-11-2020 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Not The Chosen One View Post
    Originally Posted by Lion_graf
    Are you are holder? That was an article nothing to do with truscreen apart from that one paragraph I quoted. it was translated from chinese to english from a chinese site. I'm definitely not trying to convince you to invest as I don't really care whether you do or not.

Originally Posted by whatsup

IMHO if you read the history of this outfit, where its genesis is from , who and how and you should run a mile.

Answer their question - are you a holder? You've been posting negative stuff on this thread since 2014 - 6 long years of bitterness, maybe? Did you get burned from their previous life? It seems strange that you'd be so negative on a thread for this long....
    Whatsup is just a simple troll, he adds nothing, always demands facts, when presented with them talks about Fish Heads and doesn't provide any facts. He is a bore to read and actually stops people posting and asking questions on this thread as they can't be bothered putting up with his BS. He is part of the problem with Forums like this. 6 years is a long time to hear the record repeating.

The market took the announcement well, I was expecting a drop below 8 cents... It still may happen. I'm in the black so happy with my holding. I think they have a long way to go, and I'm happy to sit on the wave for several years and see where their development pushes them. They are looking to be the Primary test in many countries, it just takes a heck of a long time to get these past the testing phase and proven results into profitable meaningful sales. I, like everyone want this to happen quicker, but you can't short cut the process. It's medical so nothing happens overnight. COVID-19 certainly hasn't helped, but forward motion is still happening, happy to see the testing requirement dropping down to 10,000 people in China, A bit more achievable in these times.
    Last edited by HITMAN; 09-11-2020 at 08:15 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Lion_graf View Post
    New CEO

UK CEO of Johnson & Johnsom appointed this year.

LifeScan Managing Director of Eastern Europe, a US$200 million turnover business. During her time in this position, Ms Potarina successfully facilitated a market share turnaround in Russia and consistent year-on-year double-digit growth in Eastern Europe.

The inventor is Professor Coppleson, an internationally renowned expert in the field of colposcopy and cervical cancer;

Obtained Japanese certification, European CE certification, and more than 50 international patents;

It was included in the "Australia 100 Years Best Creative Products" by the Australian Government;

It was launched in 2003 and is widely used worldwide, such as: Australia, Britain, Italy, Poland, Russia, New Zealand, Spain, Brazil, South Africa, Singapore, South Korea , Japan etc

What are you suggesting I should be aware of? I know they have been around a long time.. and cap raises etc. But what health company doesn't?
    Please go back and read the total history of this "invention " and how we have got to where we are today

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    Well well well, Mr Joyce and Sorehead are up to it again! The PEB bulls will love this one as well!

Heres is the announcement today:

https://nzx.com/regulators/NZXR/announcements/257283

Shareholders include Theresa Gattung, ex CEO of Telecom, Chris Francis of AugustaAlso Phil Norman (ex Chairman of Xero), Peter Herdson (bigwig of Colliers NZ).*

John Andrew Sorensen controls a further 7.39% through IDL Trustees, a further 7.39% through CBT Trustees, *and a Michael Sorensen has just under 0.5% as well. The Masfens are there in Albert Nominees.

Oh joy, let me get my money ready for November 12!

BE VERY CAREFUL OUT THERE ST MEMBERS
    HITMAN read.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by psychic View Post
    20 year old Aussie thing that didn't fly and is no better than the incumbent PAP test and cytology?
    Why would this interest PEB bulls?

HITMAN read.

Guru

So many red flags here. Testing in Poland and China? Previously failed after J&J backed out? Not wanting FDA approval "because it will cost millions"? Four staff in Sydney? No sales to Western countries? Good lord!!!

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/indu...NZAX-this-week
    HITMAN read.

Guru

Sorensons have their paws ALL OVER THIS

https://opencorporates.com/companies/nz/4585779

Custodian nominees is also a favourite moniker used by them.
    HITMAN read.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Intel View Post
    Quick Synopsis

Product is not as good/ accurate as current cervical screening methods (pap smear etc). The business is based on its cost effectiveness and is targeting developing countries where total Health Care spend does not warrant having full cervical screening programs as they are in the western world.

The business used to be listed in Au, was once worth about $200m (equity). GFC came through wiped them out (well thats the story they told me)

I believe it is an old hand/ owner of a debt facility wanting to reinvigirate the company and also wanted to sell down some of his stake at the same time they were rasingin new equity from NZ invetsors as the AU market was exhausted as a place to raise capital (ie everyone said no).

I actually have no idea why someone invested in the first place to warrant a compliance listing, however they got there.

The whole R&D team etc was displaced after the business went bust a few years ago. It is a business full of risk, in no way comparable with PEB except for possibly the industry.

This business will never operate as a going concern (in my view) due to the relative perofrmance of the technology vs other market options. Therefore would be very unlikely to invest based on that principle.

Also unsure how much developing countries would be willing to invest in cervical screening programs, cant imagine its top of the priority list anyway.
    HITMAN read

Guru

Suggest others others read from page 45 onwards of prospectus.

Over $86M cumulative losses.

Recent cap raise at 10 cents with Sorenson in large.

We all know where the SP hike early on has come from. Very reminiscent of Snakk!

Play with fire...
    HITMAN more reading

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    So reading between the lines ( of a SNK nature ) and if the angles paid .0005 per share for their last round of shares that they will start dumping sometime soon as , to my knowledge there is no condition in place preventing them from doing so, but if there is a C R then that will put off that happening until post C R .
    With this in mind no one but NO ONE should want to touch this "investment " until the S P has returned to some where near its true value and guesses as to what that is is ...... ?
    How much did you say the losses were up until listing ?
    HITMAN are you still reading?