sharetrader
Page 6 of 94 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: TRU - Truscreen

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/opin...e-share-appeal

PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STAY AWAY FROM THIS!!!
    Very good article..... begs the question why does NZX and regulators allow this crap.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    A very good article.
    But a week or so too late. This should really have been published pre listing.

Re NZX and regulators, this wasn't an IPO, it was a compliance listing so the threasholds are lower. Having said that, they will probably be lower again with the NXT (the wild west).

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post

Re NZX and regulators, this wasn't an IPO, it was a compliance listing so the threasholds are lower. Having said that, they will probably be lower again with the NXT (the wild west).
    Ye I rekon every1 shud protest coz da NZX shud b safe 4 us.

Itz totez bs how dey let ppl do thingz.

Royal commishin plz JONKEY.

NZX shud b u giv dem $$$ and dey giv u bak moar $$$.

I left skool at 15 I dun wana do mi own reserch n shiz!!!!

Robbo I guess what you are saying is "caveat emptor". That's a valid viewpoint, but it certainly won't help to encourage new small investors into the market. IMO, we should be encouraging more investment in shares and less investment in rental properties. I think that would be good for all of us in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Ewing View Post
    Robbo I guess what you are saying is "caveat emptor". That's a valid viewpoint, but it certainly won't help to encourage new small investors into the market. IMO, we should be encouraging more investment in shares and less investment in rental properties. I think that would be good for all of us in the long run.
    Sunlight is said to be the best of disinfectants; electric light the most efficient policeman. - Louis Brandeis, Other People's Money—and How Bankers Use It (1914).

With that said, I am pretty firmly of the view that where there is risk there is reward. As long as all of the requisite information is available then people who don't use that information are fair game.

Banned

Someone showing their hand today.

Preopen 38000 shares cleared to go through @ 10 cents, then at the last second they all get snapped up @ 11.5.

Now, if you are a savvy investor you would put in a bid @ 10.1 for 37999 shares to get them all @ 10 (bar that last 1 share of course).

This then suggests a total idjit is buying. Or someone is protecting the price (AHEM!!!)

If it is who I think it is then a token buy @ 12 will be up soon to window dress the price back to even.

Stay away people. Saw this day in and day out with Snakk (and we all know who was in on that one).

Guru

[QUOTE=whatsup;516478]
    As a compliance listing, you wouldn't expect any lockup period.

The last capital raising was at 10c. Does it say what the round before that was at?[/QUOE]

.0005 !!?
    Didn't I say .0005 and that correct according to chalkie , hmmmmmmm !

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Wash trading going on here in order to fool people that there is some real buyer interest .
    Wash trading still going on here , IS THIS A MASSIVE JOKE ?

Guru

I have a little black book...naming dodgy characters..and those who I have lost money with...Easier nowadays with our friend Mr Google able to create a list for you without going through the pain of that experience curve......

All to do with Homework Homework Homework.....

Banned

Harvey, there are lock-ups for TRU... but only those that don't have a Sorenson of some form involved! Funny that...

I think you're a bit off the mark on NZAX lock ups as well. A significant number of PAY investors have lock ups in place until July 2015...