Quote Originally Posted by Lewylewylewy View Post
I really like the look of this one... but not this year. Anything you buy will get diluted when they do another raise (which is definitely coming - look at the financials), so effectively you'll be paying more for the shares.

Also they say they'll be profitable next year. I don't believe it. Too much risk from currency / trade. Maybe 2020?

Other than those compelling reasons not to buy, could this be the next ATM in a cra years time?

Does anyone with a bit more history with tru directors have any opinions on their ability to deliver and whether they'll break even this year? What are people's thoughts here?

Also, it bothers me that they're mainly targeting non western countries. (Less credibility and more volitility). Though i can appreciate that western countries have massive barriers to entry when it comes to medicine... just look at the struggles PEB have.
Rather than go through 24 pages of rubbish on this forum I would suggest you do your own research on the team running Truscreen at the moment and make your choice to buy in or stay out on the fundamentals. FYI the guys trolling this company all got burnt in the company prior to it becoming Truscreen hence the negative commentary day in day out. Demons to cast out in their own way etc......