sharetrader
Page 13 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Thread: TRU - Truscreen

...........hmmmmmmmm, ditto today. INDIA topples to TRUSCREEN! USA tomorrow??? World domination by this time next week perhaps? LOL

Actually in all seriousness I think we're seeing some real legs to this now. Anyone else interested in this stock?
    Have a Gr8day.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    ...........hmmmmmmmm, ditto today. INDIA topples to TRUSCREEN! USA tomorrow??? World domination by this time next week perhaps? LOL

Actually in all seriousness I think we're seeing some real legs to this now. Anyone else interested in this stock?
    Have been watching this one for quite some time, jumped in yesterday for a few.
    Seem to be gaining good traction now?

TruScreen Gains Access to the Indian Market
    Published: 07 March 2017

Tom Calder, Trade Commissioner for the Australian Trade Commission in India, Sanjeev Khandelwal, Managing Director of Khandelwal Labortatories Pvt Ltd and TruScreen CEO Martin Dillon

TruScreen has entered into commercial agreements with Khandelwal Laboratories Pvt Limited ( K.Lab) for the purpose of providing TruScreen with access to the Indian market.

India is the world’s largest populated market, with approximately 1.3 billion people, of which approximately 300 million women are of screening age. It accounts for nearly one third of global deaths from cervical cancer. Lack of access to cervical screening is a major factor in this abnormally high mortality rate.

Recently, in November 2016, the Government of India (GOI) announced efforts to address this mortality rate and mandated a national screening programme for cervical cancer for females aged over 30 years, setting aside substantive budget allowances for cervical cancer screening commencing in 2017.

In India, and in particular rural India, there is a shortage of trained health professionals, cytologists and colposcopists. The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has stated in its operational guidelines for screening that a ‘’single visit” approach (where screening and treatment is effected in the one visit) is the preferred approach for cervical cancer screening. In contrast to other highly subjective methods, TruScreen provides an ideal solution which is objective and real time. As a result, TruScreen and Khandelwal Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. have taken steps to immediately commence the evaluation process for inclusion in the GOI screening programme.

TruScreen is already under similar evaluation by several other Governments for use in their public screening programmes, including in Mexico, China and the Philippines.

CEO of TruScreen, Martin Dillon, commented: “We are delighted to enter into these commercial agreements with Khandelwal who are a reputable and well-established pharmaceutical and device supply company based in Mumbai. These agreements cover the distribution of TruScreen into the public and private sectors and also the likely establishment of in-country manufacturing facilities to satisfy supply to the GOI. K Lab have over 700 employees with a strong emphasis on sales and the supply of oncology products to the private and public sectors in India. TruScreen has reacted quickly to the Indian opportunity and expects to apply additional resources to this project. ”

News
    Latest News
    NZX Releases
    Media Articles
    TruScreen +61 2 9262 4644 info@truscreen.com GPO Box 3904, Sydney NSW 2001 © TruScreen 2016
    Have a Gr8day.

.....CLEARLY MR MARKET LIKES THESE LATEST RELEASES with a 50% gain in SP over the last few days. Another 50% gain over coming days/weeks would not surprise me given the potential magnitude of these new markets BUT, as per usual........... DYOR
    Have a Gr8day.

TRU announcs capital raising via SPP at 16c per share today. I am interested. Wanting to know what others opinions in the forum

I am a newbie to shares, therefore I would be interested to hear what people think of the SPP for which I have received the application form for today. I do recognise that people are not qualified to give advice, however I would like to hear opinions about this. Are you in or not? My view is to go for it at the minimum amount $2,500 but to wait to nearer the deadline in case there is a drastic drop in SP.

Advanced Member

Do not buy if you have to ask basic questions.. OK ??

Do Your Own Research... DYOR... Do It !!!!

Your money is not my problem...
    Last edited by janner; 08-05-2017 at 10:00 PM.

I had already made my mind up and have done my research, I was just interested in other peoples views. I thought this site was for everyone to share their views no matter what their experience level. That is why I am classed as Junior Member.

Advanced Member

OK. Point taken.. :-))

Quote Originally Posted by Meextr View Post
    I had already made my mind up and have done my research, I was just interested in other peoples views. I thought this site was for everyone to share their views no matter what their experience level. That is why I am classed as Junior Member.
    So now my question is, did you hold during the drop??? In the last few weeks heavy volumes traded.