sharetrader
Page 14 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: TRU - Truscreen

I brought a small amount at 12cents. Went to the AGM... they're quite positive about the future, they have completed the processes for China approval, now just waiting on actual approval stamp.
    When the announcement drops I'm expecting it to jump.

Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    I brought a small amount at 12cents. Went to the AGM... they're quite positive about the future, they have completed the processes for China approval, now just waiting on actual approval stamp.
    Well done, Hitman.

Looking like 20c very soon.

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    Not sure if you're aware of the inglorious history of this particular sheep worrier, http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/opin...e-share-appeal

The question for me is why are they exclusively targeting third world markets? Ethically, not an investment I'd touch.

Guru

Should this company be called Truscreen or something else, what do punters think comes to mind ?

Beware of wash trading with this one!

Im happy with the name. Dont go and do a Plexure thats for sure. Ethically, whats wrong with making healthcare affordable for foreign governments?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Absolute144 View Post
    Im happy with the name. Dont go and do a Plexure thats for sure. Ethically, whats wrong with making healthcare affordable for foreign governments?
    I think its called mining the poor sods ! and imo that is why the poor are targeted as the well informed rich nations wont have a bar of the product.

Guru

P S wasnt sorehead one of the "investors " initially behind SNAK another "wonderful " investment for the N Z investors?

Sometimes you get lucky, but I'm okay with that, still a long road to go for results. I like to think of it as my only high risk investment. I did buy some at the 16cents from the capitol raising, then had a buy sitting at 12 for a while. The original was CLARIDGE so I have been watching painfully for a long time. It was quite positive at AGM, but can they deliver. Most here already assume the answer is NO. My risk, ATM I'm in positive.

That was 159,000 shares @.19 too many. You know who you are....