sharetrader
Page 17 of 94 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: TRU - Truscreen

Quote Originally Posted by ofra002 View Post
    On the volumes being traded it is a very disingenuous statement. Now CFDA is through lets see if we can generate some sales. You would have to say the generation 2 is showing great results in sensitivity, if the improvement continues we will be a far better option than pap smears in the 1st world, this is no small feat. We have a few horses, lets see if anything becomes of India.

Fingers crossed for the next year

Regards
    DB
    Market is not dumb - hence, the low volume as buyers flee the scene while the backdoor boys want out.

Let them sell at 10.1c.
    Last edited by Balance; 20-12-2017 at 08:23 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Market is not dumb - hence, the low volume as buyers flee the scene while the backdoor boys want out.

Let them sell at 10.1c.
    Why not .001 where imo they belong !

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/312270

Don't get sucked in - announcement designed to help the backdoor boys sell their shares into any sp rise.

[QUOTE=Balance;697603[url]https://www.nzx.com/announcements/312270[/url]

Don't get sucked in - announcement designed to help the backdoor boys sell their shares into any sp rise.[/QUOte

.......so you're saying this is a fake announcement balance?....they just making this up to off load their shares? Gosh are you absolutely certain of this m8 cos that's one hell of an accusation ??

[QUOTE=GR8DAY;697659]
    Quote Originally Posted by Balance;697603[url
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/312270[/url]

Don't get sucked in - announcement designed to help the backdoor boys sell their shares into any sp rise.[/QUOte

.......so you're saying this is a fake announcement balance?....they just making this up to off load their shares? Gosh are you absolutely certain of this m8 cos that's one hell of an accusation ??
    Read what I wrote carefully.

The last announcement that China had approved the device to me was a significant announcement but what followed with the sp revealed the true colors of TRU as a backdoor job.

What is the purpose of this announcement? Sp goes up and who's waiting to sell shares?

Follows the pattern of the backdoored Snakk, VMob, Seadragon, etc etc etc. Gains are already made by the backdoor boys.
    Last edited by Balance; 21-12-2017 at 04:01 PM.

I would have thought the purpose of the ann was to comply with the rules that any info that might affect the price has to be released,and I don`t see any wholesale selling. However even if some do sell so what, we all will be sellers at sometime in the future if all goes to plan and I am not a backdoor man, more a back paddock man from a farm in the provinces. We were in the original raise and hold over a million between different entities and if there is a sell out on news, so be it. They can only sell what they hold and if you believe, as I do, this Company has legs, then they can only hold the price back for so long surely. But I acknowledge this is a speccie and its early days, but it`s a great product and seems to be on the verge of gaining traction. Let`s see what the sales are going like in China, Mexico etc when they are announced, that will be interesting.
    Cheers Digs

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

[QUOTE=Balance;697676]
    Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post

Read what I wrote carefully.

The last announcement that China had approved the device to me was a significant announcement but what followed with the sp revealed the true colors of TRU as a backdoor job.

What is the purpose of this announcement? Sp goes up and who's waiting to sell shares?

Follows the pattern of the backdoored Snakk, VMob, Seadragon, etc etc etc. Gains are already made by the backdoor boys.
    The answer is Sorensen, flicked over half his holding.

A censure from the NZX today too.

Membaa

[QUOTE=Hectorplains;703649]
    Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

The answer is Sorensen, flicked over half his holding.

A censure from the NZX today too.
    Both of those are true (no pun intended).

TRU has the censure, for inadequate director coverage contravening NZAX rules. Sorensen selling is not necessarily directly related, unless you know something others don't? Not picking on you, just pointing out the inconvenience of co-joining the two circumstances.

In any event it's all public knowledge and atypical of an early investor in reverse listings, they take big risks and exit when they're profitable, it's hard to argue with that per se. They enable the startup market through lower cost market entry and their appetite for big risks, but some people seem to hate on that and despise them for it. If TRU and other reverse listings were a gangbuster success they'd hate it even more because the seed funder makes even more profit from their risky entry.

Question is where the money goes next, probably another target of hate (here at least, perpetrated by a select but vocal very few). If it's really a big deal, just call John and let him know how you feel, there's little to be gained from calling out the public record on an open internet discussion group, imo.

Contact details: John Andrew Sorensen. Telephone: 0274 790 710. Email: jvsorensen@gmail.com

But ,hey, look who bought into this, Lindsay investments,not small fry like me, and the censure was over a technicality. J Sorenson still holds plenty of TRU and who could complain about someone taking a profit. IMHO, this co has a great product that could disrupt the whole pap smear industry with its tech and it looks like it is going to do great things in the developing world, still a spec of course but wish I held 14m+ shares.
    Cheers dig

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

[QUOTE=Baa_Baa;703658]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hectorplains View Post

Both of those are true (no pun intended).

TRU has the censure, for inadequate director coverage contravening NZAX rules. Sorensen selling is not necessarily directly related, unless you know something others don't? Not picking on you, just pointing out the inconvenience of co-joining the two circumstances.

In any event it's all public knowledge and atypical of an early investor in reverse listings, they take big risks and exit when they're profitable, it's hard to argue with that per se. They enable the startup market through lower cost market entry and their appetite for big risks, but some people seem to hate on that and despise them for it. If TRU and other reverse listings were a gangbuster success they'd hate it even more because the seed funder makes even more profit from their risky entry.

Question is where the money goes next, probably another target of hate (here at least, perpetrated by a select but vocal very few). If it's really a big deal, just call John and let him know how you feel, there's little to be gained from calling out the public record on an open internet discussion group, imo.

Contact details: John Andrew Sorensen. Telephone: 0274 790 710. Email: jvsorensen@gmail.com
    No "co-joining" intended. That's why there's a full stop and a line gap between each statement.

You may laud Mr Sorensen's risk taking, indeed you make it almost sound heroic! I agree there is big risk being taken here but it's not by those who organised the backdoor listing.

I suggest anyone thinking, "this is going to do great things" spend some research time on the 'colourful' past of the main players and the abject failure of their other listings. It'll be different this time though, I'm sure...
    Last edited by Hectorplains; 14-02-2018 at 04:51 PM.