sharetrader
Page 23 of 94 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: TRU - Truscreen

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Agree with you there 100%.

Very smart money made from those with dumb money!

There's another 20m odd shares still you can buy real cheap soon enough! And that's before the capital raising!
    Observe how quickly the bid side built up and how as the shares went up yesterday on smallish volume, the selling came out?

And just as mysteriously (not), the bid side suddenly thinned out when the selling came out?

Don't want to get hit by others selling, see?

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Do you really think that Chinese women are stupid enough to have someone insert a probe into their virgina to see is its healthy, they are very private people and unlike westerners very shy, a billion tests, spare me !
    Pure coincidence of course that the likes of PEB and Snakk always talk up their prospects by mentioning millions and billions?

To date, none of them managed to even get within millions!

I was once told "the road to riches is paved with the bones of entrepreneurs..." maybe this will float 2nd time arround

I do note the revenue is on a similar scale to 07/08 after which they folded https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann...counts.840903/

Hope it turns out but disc:not a holder will take seriously if they can get their rev to at least equal the burn.

People lie but numbers dont.............. so I guess we will find out at half year results whether this is all made up. Till then whack away jim whack away

Quote Originally Posted by ofra002 View Post
    People lie but numbers dont.............. so I guess we will find out at half year results whether this is all made up. Till then whack away jim whack away
    You sure about that?

Try PEB and CBL for numbers which lie.

I think it is apparent that they have been very conservative with their Ann’s. Information has been very slow in being released and couched in conservative language. Maybe that’s why the sellers line up as everything has taken so much longer than expected and some will want out but we have confidence in the tech and will stay with this for a while yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Digs View Post
    I think it is apparent that they have been very conservative with their Ann’s. Information has been very slow in being released and couched in conservative language. Maybe that’s why the sellers line up as everything has taken so much longer than expected and some will want out but we have confidence in the tech and will stay with this for a while yet.
    The track record of this company is anything BUT conservative!

https://stocknessmonster.com/announc...ru.nzx-284014/

Divorced from logic Hectorplains's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    The track record of this company is anything BUT conservative!

https://stocknessmonster.com/announc...ru.nzx-284014/

I presume the new bulls are familiar with this older opinion piece: https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/opi...e-share-appeal (it has been posted here before.) It's one of the most damning financial articles of its type that I've ever seen published in NZ MSM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hectorplains View Post
    I presume the new bulls are familiar with this older opinion piece: https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/opi...e-share-appeal (it has been posted here before.) It's one of the most damning financial articles of its type that I've ever seen published in NZ MSM.
    Yup - talk up the China story (billion customer base etc etc) and any company is sure to get attention.

But how many NZ companies have actually succeeded in China?

Try Fonterra, Lion Nathan, Tower, Fletcher, Milburn, Fernz (Nufarm), Rakon - the list stretches as far as just about every company which went there and had their backside kicked back to NZ.
    Last edited by Balance; 06-07-2018 at 08:57 AM.

Latest NZX annoouncement:

16 July 2018NZX AnnouncementTRUSCREEN’S NEW PRODUCTION FACILITY FULLY OPERATIONAL & DELIVERSSIGNIFICANT IMPROVEMENT IN DEVICE PROFITABILITYCervical cancer technology company, TruScreen Limited (NZAX:TRU), announces that its newlycommissioned facility to manufacture the diagnostic Opto-electric front end component of its devicein Australia, is now fully operational.The facility, located in the Industry Collaboration Hub at the Commonwealth Scientific and IndustrialResearch Organisation (CSIRO) site in Lindfield Sydney, benefits from knowledge sharing with boththe CSIRO and other high technology organisations co-located at the site.Commissioned in June 2018 the facility produces the key technical diagnostic (front end) componentof the Truscreen2 device and involves unique and sophisticated opto-electric and biomedicalengineering skills and techniques. The facility is accredited under TruScreen’s internationallyrecognized ISO:13485 Quality Certification and includes a skilled team recruited for their specificexpertise in optical and biomedical engineering. Many of the processes involved are unique toTruScreen, and utilise componentry specifically designed by TruScreen for its unique manufacturingneeds.Output of the new facility is currently 100 front ends per month which is approximately double theoutput under the previous outsourced supply model. As demand for TruScreen increases, thismanufacturing capacity can again be doubled up to 200 units per month. For every 100 devices fullydeployed in a hospital environment in China, a sustainable annuity income stream of approximately$1.4 million will be generated every year. The majority of this increased production capacity isrequired to meet future demand expectations from the Chinese market.Chairman Mr Robert Hunter stated “the Opto-electric diagnostic (front end) component is a keyelement of the TruScreen device and the company’s intellectual property. The establishment of thecompany’s own accredited manufacturing facility is a major achievement which will result in anapproximate 50% improvement in gross profit per device. Further cost savings are planned as thecompany brings additional manufacturing, assembly, calibration and testing processes inhouse.”ENDS