sharetrader
Page 25 of 94 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: TRU - Truscreen

I thought you might be interested in this page https://www.radionz.co.nz/national/p...r-26-july-2018 from Radio New Zealand.

Here it is

Quote Originally Posted by ofra002 View Post
    I thought you might be interested in this page https://www.radionz.co.nz/national/p...r-26-july-2018 from Radio New Zealand.

Here it is
    Just another cheerleader so I cant assign any credibility to that!! How about some independent analysis...get Gaynor or someone on there to give his view!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nice Option View Post
    Just another cheerleader so I cant assign any credibility to that!! How about some independent analysis...get Gaynor or someone on there to give his view!!
    Gaynor HAHAHA.........funniest thing Ive read all day. Yea right!
    Have a Gr8day.

Thanks guys for giving this backdoor job a ramp along.

Took my profit today - very nice and tasty for just a few days effort.

Happy to play the game while it lasts.

Just watch out for the pump and dump.

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    Great exposure this morning on the business programme (National Radio). .....now the cat is out of the bag!! Pleased to hear the CEO saying all their eggs arnt just in the one chinese basket but several chinese baskets.......plus of course Mexico and India to follow shortly. Hell of a lot of cervixes in just those three countries alone. Sounds like Pap smears will soon be a thing of the past and replaced with TRUSCREEN technology.......accurate, instant results...........no contest, massive "potential" here IMHO.
    Yup - heard it all before with all the backdoor listed companies. Plus SMS was going to be a trillion dollar company, remember?

Now wait for he with 13m free shares to unleash them on the market.

Sold my. Nice profit

Quote Originally Posted by golden city View Post
    Sold my. Nice profit
    Lovely to have the boys give us a helping hand eh?

Easy!

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Yup - heard it all before with all the backdoor listed companies. Plus SMS was going to be a trillion dollar company, remember?

Now wait for he with 13m free shares to unleash them on the market.
    .......so that's two dumpsters off the share registry, yah!! HAHA wot a joke. Hey have you been in contact with NZX yet balance to let them know all these positive reports are make believe and they've (NZX) has been taken for a ride??? Perhaps they havnt even got such a device ah.....is that what your'e implying?? Perhaps man hasnt landed on the moon either?? LOL Yea right, as if!
    Last edited by GR8DAY; 26-07-2018 at 03:53 PM.
    Have a Gr8day.

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    .......so that's two dumpsters off the share registry, yah!! HAHA wot a joke. Hey have you been in contact with NZX yet balance to let them know all these positive reports are make believe and they've (NZX) has been taken for a ride??? Perhaps they havnt even got such a device ah.....is that what your'e implying?? Perhaps man hasnt landed on the moon either?? LOL Yea right, as if!
    Getting a bit worked up? Chill out.

Not trying to rain on your parade - good on you but I learn from history.

Plus SMS, Snakk, SeaDragon, Certified Organics, etc etc my friend.

If you seriously expect the NZX or FMA or RBNZ or government to look after your interests, you better stop investing! Think CBL, Feltex, Wynyard, PEB, Intueri and so on and so forth. There's only one person and one party looking after your interests - YOU!

For example, PEB has used creative accounting to artificially inflate its revenues by over 100% - nothing has happened to the company or directors but the sp has more than halved. What has the NZX and FMA done? Zilch, zero, bugger all, f ... all!

I have no issue with the ups and downs of stocks like TRU. To each their own - I love this ramp and pump and dump by 'xxxxx' - just have to be one step ahead of their games and there's good money to be made.
    Last edited by Balance; 26-07-2018 at 05:04 PM.

Like the way someone (wink...wink) spent a few bob to close the sp at 26.5c?

Bid side looking very thin all of a sudden?

What happened to the hundreds of thousands lining up to buy at 23c, 24c and 26c? They have all suddeny disappeared! Don't want to get hit, see?

Classic!

Thanks for getting the sp up to 28c boys. Very tasty!