sharetrader
Page 34 of 94 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast

Thread: TRU - Truscreen

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Digs, We shall see how successful the C R is .
    The CR box is now ticked, new Chairman in place tick. Next stop bigger exchange listing .IMHO

Conclusions

The optoelectronic device (TruScreen) demonstrated comparable sensitivity to high quality cytology conducted in a hospital clinical setting, and sensitivity and specificity approaching HPV DNA in an approximate primary screening setting. TruScreen has the advantage of producing an immediate result, low training and does not need laboratory equipment. This device, utilising optical and electrical technology, can potentially become an important tool in the prevention of cervical cancer, particularly in developing countries and resource-limited settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Digs View Post
    The CR box is now ticked, new Chairman in place tick. Next stop bigger exchange listing .IMHO
    Yup - just like Plus SMS was going to be listed on the Nadaq.
    Last edited by Balance; 13-10-2018 at 02:29 PM.

Great announcement everything tracking in the right direction, the team working on this clearly knows what they are doing as milestones continue to be reached, very pleasing to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Burleighbomber View Post
    Great announcement everything tracking in the right direction, the team working on this clearly knows what they are doing as milestones continue to be reached, very pleasing to see.
    Yup, just like Plus SMS was tracking great - one announcement after another announcement.

Who are the auditors for Truscreen?

Guru

IMO Fantastic in roads, so now they will be rolling out this into FIRST WORLD health communities, don't hold your breath for that as it will require real verification of results in a first world health organisation and not dodgy third world ones.

Guru

Is this some " wash " trading going on ATM ?

Troll all you want fellas... if it floats ya boat all power to you. Facts are facts and I like what I see.

Troll all you want fellas... if it floats ya boat all power to you. Facts are facts and I like what I see.
    Facts?

Watch those boys ramp the sp up and then, sell 'em down. That's the game.

What I cant understand you tell everyone to stay away dont touch the share but you go on how well you trade the share when it goes on a run.......cant tell if you are lying or not. Anyway something that doesnt lie is factual numbers, whilst you may be lying numbers dont.......523%
    I hope you are able to retain this information and put forward a reasonable debate and not respond with just plus sms.