sharetrader
Page 35 of 94 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Thread: TRU - Truscreen

Quote Originally Posted by ofra002 View Post
    What I cant understand you tell everyone to stay away dont touch the share but you go on how well you trade the share when it goes on a run.......cant tell if you are lying or not. Anyway something that doesnt lie is factual numbers, whilst you may be lying numbers dont.......523%
    I hope you are able to retain this information and put forward a reasonable debate and not respond with just plus sms.
    Numbers don't lie?

Tell that to the shareholders of PEB, FBU and of course, Plus SMS.

no they don't.... 523% ohhh that feels good

Quote Originally Posted by Burleighbomber View Post
    On the face of it, not a bad number. I have been critical of this stock in the past and remain wary but happy to trade the range. One thing I would love to know is how many of these kits were actually sold. Or, as has happened in the past, are they just being stocked up somewhere as can happen in China. Lets also not lose sight of the fact that this is 523% on a really low number!!

Ill watch with interest. As always, best of luck to those that are long the stock

Quote Originally Posted by Burleighbomber View Post
    Plus SMS 10,000% must have felt good too?

I sold out in January, tidy profit. Kept a handful. I went back in on the capital raising recently. Small numbers but happy holder.

It's hard to compare with Plus SMS. Truscreen is making material gains in the market. There are $$ of product actually sold. The Failure of Plus SMS does not make a doomed business in Truscreen just because there are overlapping shareholders. Keep trolling this thread, negative people are always right at some point.

No doubt the announcement today was great news. Hat off to them for finally bringing this product to market, something a lot of people have lost many millions of dollars trying to achieve. Looking forward to the next 12 months.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

If it gets from $1M4 of sales for six months to $1M4 of real profit for six months, with prospects of further growth, then it be will be worth the current SP.
    om mani peme hum

I see the same names behind TRU are also looking to take Cannasouth to the NZX.... medicinal cannabis company.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Nice Option View Post
    I see the same names behind TRU are also looking to take Cannasouth to the NZX.... medicinal cannabis company.
    Google them and look at their track record for delivering sustainable growth companies.

I really like the look of this one... but not this year. Anything you buy will get diluted when they do another raise (which is definitely coming - look at the financials), so effectively you'll be paying more for the shares.

Also they say they'll be profitable next year. I don't believe it. Too much risk from currency / trade. Maybe 2020?

Other than those compelling reasons not to buy, could this be the next ATM in a cra years time?

Does anyone with a bit more history with tru directors have any opinions on their ability to deliver and whether they'll break even this year? What are people's thoughts here?

Also, it bothers me that they're mainly targeting non western countries. (Less credibility and more volitility). Though i can appreciate that western countries have massive barriers to entry when it comes to medicine... just look at the struggles PEB have.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Lewylewylewy View Post
    I really like the look of this one... but not this year. Anything you buy will get diluted when they do another raise (which is definitely coming - look at the financials), so effectively you'll be paying more for the shares.

Also they say they'll be profitable next year. I don't believe it. Too much risk from currency / trade. Maybe 2020?

Other than those compelling reasons not to buy, could this be the next ATM in a cra years time?

Does anyone with a bit more history with tru directors have any opinions on their ability to deliver and whether they'll break even this year? What are people's thoughts here?

Also, it bothers me that they're mainly targeting non western countries. (Less credibility and more volitility). Though i can appreciate that western countries have massive barriers to entry when it comes to medicine... just look at the struggles PEB have.
    Lew---, read all of the TRU 24 pages of posts here on Sharetrader and imo you will not touch them I could be wrong but----.