sharetrader
Page 38 of 94 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast

Thread: TRU - Truscreen

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ofra002 View Post
    again nothing of real substance in terms of truscreen. Would be good to get a straight answer out of you rather than plus SMS ,SNAKk, sms, snakk. Can you answer my previous question? or is it the same as you refusing to make a comment on Con Hickey .
    Research the track records of the fish heads theres your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Like I wrote, you have your answer when you answer who's pulling the strings.
    I thought Sean had given up on TruScreen
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

No ones pulling strings as far as Im concerned, company is doing everything it is asked of at the moment so I am happy. If you guys are right however I will eat humble pie but until then in the unlikely event this company does anything positive.......what would it take for you to concede it has done something right?

Quote Originally Posted by ofra002 View Post
    No ones pulling strings as far as Im concerned, company is doing everything it is asked of at the moment so I am happy. If you guys are right however I will eat humble pie but until then in the unlikely event this company does anything positive.......what would it take for you to concede it has done something right?
    Go more than 6 months without issuing new securities....

Quote Originally Posted by Nice Option View Post
    Go more than 6 months without issuing new securities....
    How many issued so far to insiders, directors and 'selected' parties at 10c?

You take the risk, they take the easy gains.
    Last edited by Balance; 31-10-2018 at 08:44 AM.

You guys sure you shouldn't be on an Illuminati come conspiracy forum or the likes? All i see is whose pulling the strings, Fish heads is your answer, Plus sms yet again... are we being watched? Get out your little tin foil hat trolls its the only way you will be safe.
    Still no answer or comment of any substance out of those who have been burnt.... just the same comments as above. In fact why are you guys here really? One would think if you have no interest in a share burnt in the past or not you wouldn't bother constantly returning to a forum to spend your hours on a bunch of unfounded negativity and winding yourself up over it. However negative people generally attract negativity so good luck with that, must be a barrel of laughs hanging out with you guys.

I am not too worried at this point in terms of needing to raise more dough...... if they have to thats fine as long as we carry on growing at these rates and head towards profitability in the near future.

Guru

If this outfit is all smoke and mirrors , how can they achieve any so called sales during the year ( apart from dodgy countries ) ?

China a dodgy country?? Lots of business done there by foreign companies.Taken a while longer than I thought it would but all on track as far as we are concerned
    Last edited by Digs; 30-05-2019 at 09:37 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Digs View Post
    China a dodgy country?? Lots of business done there by foreign countries. Taken a while longer than I thought it would but all on track as far as we are concerned
    Digs, what is your relationship with TRU ?