sharetrader
Page 52 of 94 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: TRU - Truscreen

Some people don't agree. A few bigger sellers today, I think the lack of liquidity is a reason the price didn't dive like the rest of the stock market, now there is some good news announced it appears the opportunity is being taken to get some shares sold and free up the cash. Still talking small numbers ($100k)

Selling depth.
    $0.069 437,038 2
    $0.070 1,016,596 2

Indeed Hitman....if you want to (or need) to exit any stock for whatever reason then the smart time to do that is on the reslease of good news.... into a firming price. I can't see the SP drifting back much on this latest release...... good steady progress into China Vietnam maybe Russia. Personally my plan is to accumulate more at these low levels (I paid over 20c for shares a couple of years ago.....oops) GLTAH

There is a lot to like about TRU. I am working out how much I am going to buy in the Share issue. This is tricky as I will be amazed if they do not scale back, $2M is not a lot for 900 odd shareholders to raise

My application has gone in, who else has applied.
    In a normal market this would be well supported, just not quite sure what a “normal market” is in 2020. Now the wait to see what will be allocated.

I'm still thinking about it.

I need to dollar cost average down if i am going to remain a shareholder.
    i bought at 18 cents eek!

My application has just been submitted. Would have loved to buy more, but had to balance it out against my overall portfolio and risk.

Still think this should be a profitable investment, time will tell

Yeah, risk is high.

I look at the fact they are already in 3 markets and potential for several more, with Vietnam now finished the testing and approval stage. The company is only valued at $15 million at 5 cents. Anything is possible but they have been given a hammering and it looks well undervalued.

It's a tough market and TRU have been struggling for a while. Seems like a good product but where are countries going to be putting their money in the wake of Covid-19?

Still undecided

There’s lots of other safer options out there. Share market is a bit of a game for me, as I have most of my assets in property or my own companies, it is an interesting field. Interesting my safe investments like AIA, SKC, ANZ are all hurting more then TRU at the moment. TRU owes me average 9.6 cents per share after my wee purchase at 6cents. This will drop a bit more with the share issue. If they can be at 12 cents in a years time I’ll be happy. If they’re still a 5cents or worse I’ll just deal with it. It they’re north of 50 cents in 24 months I may even upgrade the boat.

Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    There’s lots of other safer options out there. Share market is a bit of a game for me, as I have most of my assets in property or my own companies, it is an interesting field. Interesting my safe investments like AIA, SKC, ANZ are all hurting more then TRU at the moment. TRU owes me average 9.6 cents per share after my wee purchase at 6cents. This will drop a bit more with the share issue. If they can be at 12 cents in a years time I’ll be happy. If they’re still a 5cents or worse I’ll just deal with it. It they’re north of 50 cents in 24 months I may even upgrade the boat.
    Most of my money is in the share market. TRU is in the play money category but right now with so many companies making calls on my money with SPP offerings left right and centre I have to be cautious. I already topped up AIA and VGL and I bought more SKC when the prices were low (not at bottom but I am at break even right now).