sharetrader
Page 61 of 94 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast

Thread: TRU - Truscreen

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    The product is AMAZING and it makes sense to raise capital with a dual listing but the lack of long range planning is a major concern.
    IMHO AMAZING for the fish heads , money for what achievements so far ?

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    IMHO AMAZING for the fish heads , money for what achievements so far ?
    This year alone

TruScreen’s China distributor has increased the number of in-use TruScreen cervical cancer screening devices from 49 to 69 over the course of the half-year, adding new hospitals in the Municipality of Shanghai and the Provinces of Sichuan, Hunan, Guangdong, Shandong, Jiangsu, Guangxi, Shan’xi, and Guizhou.

• Vietnam – Approval from Vietnam Government’s Ministry of Health (MOH)

After a successful clinical trial covering 989 patients, the Company received approval from the Ministry of Health (MOH) of the Vietnam Government for the commercial rollout of the TruScreen cervical cancer screening device.

This landmark approval is granted initially for the Hanoi Obstetrics and Gynaecology Hospital (HOGH). It is anticipated that further rollouts across other public and private hospitals in Vietnam will occur this financial year.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Lion_graf View Post
    This year alone

TruScreen’s China distributor has increased the number of in-use TruScreen cervical cancer screening devices from 49 to 69 over the course of the half-year, adding new hospitals in the Municipality of Shanghai and the Provinces of Sichuan, Hunan, Guangdong, Shandong, Jiangsu, Guangxi, Shan’xi, and Guizhou.

• Vietnam – Approval from Vietnam Government’s Ministry of Health (MOH)

After a successful clinical trial covering 989 patients, the Company received approval from the Ministry of Health (MOH) of the Vietnam Government for the commercial rollout of the TruScreen cervical cancer screening device.

This landmark approval is granted initially for the Hanoi Obstetrics and Gynaecology Hospital (HOGH). It is anticipated that further rollouts across other public and private hospitals in Vietnam will occur this financial year.

Independent ( non company ) verification please?

Independent ( non company ) verification please?
    This is from a recent article unread from a chinese source

Professor Zhang Guonan said that the difficulty in achieving the 2030 global strategic goal of the WHO Global Strategy for the accelerated Elimination of Cervical Cancer is to improve the quality of screening / treatment in low and middle countries, and that digital technology in the area of screening and treatment can further support the effectiveness of the planning in the WHO Director-General's report. At the same time, TS, a new generation of cervical cancer screening technology recommended by WHO, has the characteristics of real-time, earlier detection and objective and accurate. Unlike cytology, TS can not only detect surface epithelial cells, but also identify cervical tissue base and basal layer. Therefore, artificial intelligence cervical cancer real-time screening technology is of great value in the realization of WHO global accelerated elimination strategy for cervical cancer. It is a new technology more suitable for Chinese people, which can improve the accuracy and quality of cervical cancer screening.

And I have plenty more sources

Guru

This is from a recent article unread from a chinese source

Professor Zhang Guonan said that the difficulty in achieving the 2030 global strategic goal of the WHO Global Strategy for the accelerated Elimination of Cervical Cancer is to improve the quality of screening / treatment in low and middle countries, and that digital technology in the area of screening and treatment can further support the effectiveness of the planning in the WHO Director-General's report. At the same time, TS, a new generation of cervical cancer screening technology recommended by WHO, has the characteristics of real-time, earlier detection and objective and accurate. Unlike cytology, TS can not only detect surface epithelial cells, but also identify cervical tissue base and basal layer. Therefore, artificial intelligence cervical cancer real-time screening technology is of great value in the realization of WHO global accelerated elimination strategy for cervical cancer. It is a new technology more suitable for Chinese people, which can improve the accuracy and quality of cervical cancer screening.

And I have plenty more sources
    Yeh right as I said "verification from an independent source" not an inside patsy, its like arguing with the mother-in-law with you guys or guysses !!!!

Does anyone know, what is the average annual income from each screening device? So if China has gone from 49-69 devices what does this mean in revenue???

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    Does anyone know, what is the average annual income from each screening device? So if China has gone from 49-69 devices what does this mean in revenue???
    Nothing they are all on appro .
    Last edited by whatsup; 09-11-2020 at 05:57 PM.

Yeh right as I said "verification from an independent source" not an inside patsy, its like arguing with the mother-in-law with you guys or guysses !!!!
    Are you are holder? That was an article nothing to do with truscreen apart from that one paragraph I quoted. it was translated from chinese to english from a chinese site. I'm definitely not trying to convince you to invest as I don't really care whether you do or not.

Guru

Are you are holder? That was an article nothing to do with truscreen apart from that one paragraph I quoted. it was translated from chinese to english from a chinese site. I'm definitely not trying to convince you to invest as I don't really care whether you do or not.
    IMHO if you read the history of this outfit, where its genesis is from , who and how and you should run a mile.

IMHO if you read the history of this outfit, where its genesis is from , who and how and you should run a mile.
    New CEO

UK CEO of Johnson & Johnsom appointed this year.

LifeScan Managing Director of Eastern Europe, a US$200 million turnover business. During her time in this position, Ms Potarina successfully facilitated a market share turnaround in Russia and consistent year-on-year double-digit growth in Eastern Europe.

The inventor is Professor Coppleson, an internationally renowned expert in the field of colposcopy and cervical cancer;

Obtained Japanese certification, European CE certification, and more than 50 international patents;

It was included in the "Australia 100 Years Best Creative Products" by the Australian Government;

It was launched in 2003 and is widely used worldwide, such as: Australia, Britain, Italy, Poland, Russia, New Zealand, Spain, Brazil, South Africa, Singapore, South Korea , Japan etc

What are you suggesting I should be aware of? I know they have been around a long time.. and cap raises etc. But what health company doesn't?