sharetrader
Page 64 of 94 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

Thread: TRU - Truscreen

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Chippie View Post
    From memory I am 90% sure they stated assumed revenue of $1M p/a for Single Use Sensor's for every 10 Devices. Not sure I read this in a presentation or if it was stated by the speaker and expect this is based on an assumption of how many sensors will be used during trial so could be 50% of $1m initially (which is an absolute guess but okay for guesstimates)?

The presentation 20th April 2020 states
    - 88 Devices in China, Mexico and Russia
    - SUS revenue will grow at a higher rate
    than Device revenue
    - SUS revenue will become a sustainable
    recurring revenue stream
    - The device has an expected lifetime
    of 5-7 years and the SUS is used
    once per test per patient
    - Further roll-out in China to reach installed devices
    base of min 70 hospitals (+43% vs 2020)

Since the April announcement
    06 May 2020
    - April 2020 the TruScreen cervical screening device became operational in four new hospitals
    in the Shanghai Municipality and in Sichuan Province. These hospitals conducted around one
    hundred patient screening tests using TruScreen handheld real-time device during the month.
    - This increases the number of hospitals (in China)
    actively using the TruScreen cervical screening device on a commercial basis from forty nine
    to fifty eight, an 18% increase over March 2020

So currently so 97 Devices are confirmed as being used.

The Oct update also stated an additional 100 hospitals are in the pipeline for China. Also stated that Central Europe and Vietnam are coming on board.
    From the presentation ,they are expecting 160 Devices doing 1000 tests per device a year at $7 per test.
    So if they get to 160,and every device did 1,000 tests,ie 2 a week, each device would earn $7,000 pa ,so times 160 ['devices] gives us $1,120,000 total gross revenue.
    Last edited by percy; 12-11-2020 at 01:31 PM.

sorry, one last post from me. I just finished reading the Oct update and they have stated that they plan to double the number of Devices (81 as at March) to 160 by March 2021.

So the challenge is most likely to be around manufacturing and distribution. So the following extract from 10/11/2020 is encouraging (if they can make it happen)
    - The establishment of a manufacturing facility in China will achieve a lower manufacturing cost, and by registering TruScreen as a domestic product will remove the bias against foreign products for use in public health programs in China.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    From the presentation ,they are expecting 160 Devices doing 1000 tests per device a year at $7 per test.
    So if they get to 160,and every device did 1,000 tests,ie 2 a week, each device would earn $7,000 pa ,so times 160 ['devices] gives us $1,120,000 total gross revenue.
    Can you confirm which presentation or page stated $7 per test? Imust have missed it.

FY20 they had sales revenue of $1.3M with 81 Devices confirmed. They had $2.5M gross revenue but I am not sure how much of this was from R&D grants versus sales booked from the previous year . Noting that 9 new hospitals were only signed up in the last quarter of the year so probably sales booked without the corresponding revenue coming in.

percy

It was stated in yesterday's NZX Webinar by Victoria Potarina .It may have been when answering a question at the end of her presentation.
    You could ask issuerelationships@nzx.com for a replay of the presentation.
    Last edited by percy; 12-11-2020 at 08:42 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chippie View Post
    sorry, one last post from me. I just finished reading the Oct update and they have stated that they plan to double the number of Devices (81 as at March) to 160 by March 2021.

So the challenge is most likely to be around manufacturing and distribution. So the following extract from 10/11/2020 is encouraging (if they can make it happen)
    - The establishment of a manufacturing facility in China will achieve a lower manufacturing cost, and by registering TruScreen as a domestic product will remove the bias against foreign products for use in public health programs in China.
    As a past shareholder, I would like to know what IP they had to give up on to establish a manufacturing base in China and how secure the SUS IP is from counterfeiting. That's absolutely key in my own value proposition...
    All science is either Physics or stamp collecting - Ernest Rutherford

It seems to me that this is a very long term high risk value proposition. Market penetration is low and not increasing exponentially

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    It seems to me that this is a very long term high risk value proposition. Market penetration is low and not increasing exponentially
    I suspect there maybe IP transfer barriers that WERE in the way. Wonder what changed to get the manufacturing deal...
    All science is either Physics or stamp collecting - Ernest Rutherford

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    Now you really are catching on, IMHO smoke and mirrors, check out the fish heads for delivery?

Truscreen ultra PR video
    https://youtu.be/IXPQ_AOVQjw

percy

https://youtu.be/f2CeTQqz_Ig
    Trusreen starts at approx 29.45
    Last edited by percy; 17-11-2020 at 03:07 PM.