sharetrader
Page 68 of 94 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast

Thread: TRU - Truscreen

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Didn't they do reports on Seadragon, Snakk, and other stellar investment companies !!
    No to Seadragon, No to Snakk. But they have certainly done research on ASX companies.

My point was not to read to much into the report as it's not independent. I've been through a few of the published reports and it's at a level of detail far greater then I've seen for a small cap in NZ. I could only find two reports outside of ASX, One is Switzerland, and Truscreen. It's all information that helps us make a decision.

Truscreen is a high risk investment. No profit, low sales, high entry to market cost/timeline.

TD I referred to Term Deposit.

Similar situation while I bought Pacific Edge at 12c... The company still operating net loss but its share price at 98c... For small cap companies it is about business growth opportunity. Hope Tru can manufacture its product in China, there is the main market. This is a blue ocean strategy/product, different from PAP/HPV type of test, it will rocket up or sink into the deep ocean.

Disclaimer: I hold a lot of Tru and this is not an advice to buy or sell.

ASX Approves TruScreen to Official List Offer Closes 18 Dec

15/12/2020, 8:30 amOFFERNZX Announcement
    15 December 2020
    ASX APPROVES TRUSCREEN TO OFFICIAL LIST – OFFER TO CLOSE 18 DECEMBER 2020
    TruScreen Group Limited (NZX: TRU) (TruScreen or the Company) is pleased to advise that ASX has confirmed it will admit TruScreen to the Official List of ASX subject to the satisfaction of certain conditions precedent outlined below.
    TruScreen confirms that it will be able to comply with all conditions following closure of the offer on 18 December 2020.
    Conditions of Admission
    • Closure of the offer under the Product Disclosure Statement (‘PDS’ or ‘Prospectus”) and completion of the issue of at least 14,285,714 ordinary fully paid shares at an issue price of NZ$0.07.
    • Confirmation that TruScreen has received cleared funds for the complete amount of the issue price of every fully paid security issued to every successful applicant for fully paid securities under the Prospectus
    • Confirmation that TruScreen has been registered as a foreign company under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).

Conditions of quotation
    • The issue of holding notices for shares issued, and refund money for those applicants unsuccessful
    • Provision of the following documents for release to the market:
    o Appendix 1C, Information Form and Checklist and Annexure 2
    o PDS
    o TruScreen Constitution
    o Pro Forma statements of Financial Position
    o Updated pro forma statement of financial position based on the actual amount raised under the Prospectus
    o A distribution schedule of the numbers of holders in each class of security to be quoted, setting out the number and percentage holding as set out in Appendix 1A and Information Form and Checklist
    o A statement setting out the names of the 20 largest holders of each class of securities to be quoted, including the number and percentage for each class of securities held by those holders.

As outlined in the PDS lodged with the NZX on 11 November 2020, applications can be made through the online application portal at https://www.truscreenshareoffer.co.nz/. A copy of the registered PDS in support of the Offer is available on the online application portal. Australian applications can be made at www.onmarket.com.au

Thanks HITMAN

Finally, some good news!

How long did it take to get the confirmation email? I applied this morning but still no emails and no money taken

Quote Originally Posted by Lion_graf View Post
    How long did it take to get the confirmation email? I applied this morning but still no emails and no money taken
    Check your spam email folder. This is where I found my email. Money left after 2 days.

Just checked spam. No email there either. Hmm maybe just apply again?

Mine took about 2 business days too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lion_graf View Post
    Just checked spam. No email there either. Hmm maybe just apply again?
    mine came in from this email address is you wanna try searching your messages.

messaging-service@linkinvestorservices.co.nz

TruScreen Group Limited - Share Offer - Application Confirmation

Not sure about putting a second application in. You can phone Link Investor Services and get a confirmation.

Thank you for your application to the TruScreen Group Limited Share Offer.
    Please see below for a summary of your direct debit payment instructions:

Number of shares applied for: xxxxx
    Total Amount Due: xxxxx
    Account Name: Xxxxx
    Bank Account Number: xxxxx

Please check your bank account details supplied are correct and the bank account is a transactional account eligible for direct debit transactions (some savings accounts are not eligible). You will receive a confirmation once your funds have been debited.
    If you have any questions with regards to your application please do not hesitate to contact Link Market Services at applications@linkmarketservices.co.nz.
    Last edited by HITMAN; 16-12-2020 at 09:38 PM.