sharetrader
Page 7 of 94 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: TRU - Truscreen

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    Harvey, there are lock-ups for TRU... but only those that don't have a Sorenson of some form involved! Funny that...

I think you're a bit off the mark on NZAX lock ups as well. A significant number of PAY investors have lock ups in place until July 2015...
    My point wasn't that there are or aren't lockups. Its the fact that it they didn't raise funds from the public and it is on the NZAX. A bit of buyer beware is needed - or just read sharetrader

I assume that Chalkies article was sourced completely from the prospectus and google, not from private inside information.

The biggest question is why did the Masfens and Teresa get involved with them/this - good way to ruin your reputation.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    My point wasn't that there are or aren't lockups. Its the fact that it they didn't raise funds from the public and it is on the NZAX. A bit of buyer beware is needed - or just read sharetrader

I assume that Chalkies article was sourced completely from the prospectus and google, not from private inside information.

The biggest question is why did the Masfens and Teresa get involved with them/this - good way to ruin your reputation.
    Whats that old saying , "if you lie down with dogs you can wake up with fleas "

10c is an interesting price. Superficially, it looks OK as they raised capital at that price. Until you look deeper at the other shares they acquired for virtually nothing!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by J R Ewing View Post
    10c is an interesting price. Superficially, it looks OK as they raised capital at that price. Until you look deeper at the other shares they acquired for virtually nothing!
    That's how Sorenson does it. Trade astronomically high from day one then drip feed lower. Note there hasn't been a single positive movement through all those trades. Just like strolling through the park feeding ducks that lay golden eggs for him and only him.

Feed the Sorenson families lifestyle if you wish, but that's the only "investment" you are making here!

And they issue shares that were held in trust from Claridge days....just to give you a bit of interest and see if they can suck you in.......sorry not again, even with freebee shares!

Guru

Whats the betting that Brian Gaynor will do a "story "on this fle@a bag sometime in the near future, should be interesting what he discovers under the rocks !!!
    Last edited by whatsup; 21-11-2014 at 09:35 PM. Reason: spelling

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Whats the betting that Brian Gaynor will do a "story "on this flea bag sometime in the near future, should be interesting what he discovers under the rocks !!!
    I'd love for him to uncover more on top of what Chalkie did. No doubt there's a bucketload lurking!

Do it Gaynor (I know you watch us)

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    I'd love for him to uncover more on top of what Chalkie did. No doubt there's a bucketload lurking!

Do it Gaynor (I know you watch us)
    With TRS and NZF looking at reverse listings, and more compliance listings on the NZAX due this year, he probably is due an article. He doesn't normally go as deep as Chalkie.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    With TRS and NZF looking at reverse listings, and more compliance listings on the NZAX due this year, he probably is due an article. He doesn't normally go as deep as Chalkie.
    See the Wikeley Effect thread. I'm glad this stuff is being exposed. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

Guru

Whats the betting that the "boys" are " massaging " both sides of the quote ?