sharetrader
Page 77 of 94 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast

Thread: TRU - Truscreen

Quote Originally Posted by Stock888 View Post
    https://www.einnews.com/pr_news/5463...tion-taskforce

Why Tony fired someone who is so talented?
    that is why the price of TRU plummeted since.

Banned

Anybody got sense of what is going on behind the scenes at TRU? SP is under a lot of selling pressure. As noted before, TRU should be putting out more regular updates - not necessarily financial, although that would be good - more on progress in China and secondary markets. Anything would be better than the deafening silence!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by LoungeLizzard View Post
    Anybody got sense of what is going on behind the scenes at TRU? SP is under a lot of selling pressure. As noted before, TRU should be putting out more regular updates - not necessarily financial, although that would be good - more on progress in China and secondary markets. Anything would be better than the deafening silence!
    Lizzy, IMHO "IF " you started from the beginning of this postings , read it all and took all of the postings in you would have to come to the conclusion " why am I interested in this cr@ck of shi! " others have so why not you !!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Lizzy, IMHO "IF " you started from the beginning of this postings , read it all and took all of the postings in you would have to come to the conclusion " why am I interested in this cr@ck of shi! " others have so why not you !!
    Many would have said the same about RAK, PEB, A2 etc. But thanks for your considered opinion.

Guru

Many would have said the same about RAK, PEB, A2 etc. But thanks for your considered opinion.
    Tru has zero relationship to the others you have referenced LL.
    It is in any "investors" interest to really think hard about Whatsup's question

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kiora View Post
    Tru has zero relationship to the others you have referenced LL.
    It is in any "investors" interest to really think hard about Whatsup's question
    If you look at the early threads of the companies I mentioned - and other start-ups -you will also see comments similar to yours and Whatsups. ie they were all going nowhere for years, were worth a handful of cents and some people, like yourself perhaps, didn't see any future in them. PEB is very similar, being a new form of cancer detection, and only 18 months ago they were 15c - now $1.42.
    I'm not saying TRU is in that category and I have a minor holding only. Just trying to get a reasoned thread going that's all.

Guru

If you look at the early threads of the companies I mentioned - and other start-ups -you will also see comments similar to yours and Whatsups. ie they were all going nowhere for years, were worth a handful of cents and some people, like yourself perhaps, didn't see any future in them. PEB is very similar, being a new form of cancer detection, and only 18 months ago they were 15c - now $1.42.
    I'm not saying TRU is in that category and I have a minor holding only. Just trying to get a reasoned thread going that's all.
    Lizzy, Please read up about the former life of TRU and IMHO you will come to the conclusion of the facts, IMO in its former Aust life years and years ago it was a company that bombed it was then "acquired " by the fish heads who divided the shares on issue by tens twentys or possible even more thereby expanding the number of shares on issue when the company had NO viable business

IMO this outfit will never have any business apart from going back to the poor gullible for more and more C Raisings to feed the outgoings of those same fish heads.

IMO This is why there are only the gullible on the share register, if there was any chance of it being a business with any prospects there would be all sorts of creditable investors on board.

I think that you are either an insider or totally gullible sad but thats my take on this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Lizzy, Please read up about the former life of TRU and IMHO you will come to the conclusion of the facts, IMO in its former Aust life years and years ago it was a company that bombed it was then "acquired " by the fish heads who divided the shares on issue by tens twentys or possible even more thereby expanding the number of shares on issue when the company had NO viable business

IMO this outfit will never have any business apart from going back to the poor gullible for more and more C Raisings to feed the outgoings of those same fish heads.

IMO This is why there are only the gullible on the share register, if there was any chance of it being a business with any prospects there would be all sorts of creditable investors on board.

I think that you are either an insider or totally gullible sad but thats my take on this.
    I'm neither, and try and refrain from the personal comments - not necessary or relevant. I've read everything about the history of TRU and yes, I have considerable doubts as well, but was looking for some informed comments on where TRU is right now, post ASX listing.

I'm neither, and try and refrain from the personal comments - not necessary or relevant. I've read everything about the history of TRU and yes, I have considerable doubts as well, but was looking for some informed comments on where TRU is right now, post ASX listing.
    My informed comment is that post ASX listing little has changed
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”