sharetrader
Page 78 of 94 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast

Thread: TRU - Truscreen

Quote Originally Posted by LoungeLizzard View Post
    I'm neither, and try and refrain from the personal comments - not necessary or relevant. I've read everything about the history of TRU and yes, I have considerable doubts as well, but was looking for some informed comments on where TRU is right now, post ASX listing.
    Just ignore him. He repeats the same story over and over. Just look at this thread from a few years ago. I think he's salty about losing money when they were Polartechnics and can't move on.

For what it's worth, I was sitting in a decent loss for a while but sold out when they got to 19c and doubled my money so this "gullible" investor did ok. I'm also keeping an eye on them to possibly re enter but the lack of any updates doesn't help.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Not The Chosen One View Post
    Just ignore him. He repeats the same story over and over. Just look at this thread from a few years ago. I think he's salty about losing money when they were Polartechnics and can't move on.

For what it's worth, I was sitting in a decent loss for a while but sold out when they got to 19c and doubled my money so this "gullible" investor did ok. I'm also keeping an eye on them to possibly re enter but the lack of any updates doesn't help.
    Well done on selling at the right time. I decided, incorrectly, that the surge post ASX might create a new floor, but the lack of progress since then - not helped by covid of course - has unwound all the gains and it's back where it was when I invested (6c). It always was a high risk stock though. I've done more than all right with PEB - which had it's share of doubters - so I'm staying the course for now. Hoping that switching production to China and possibly partnering with a Chinese company - might help it make inroads there.

Good news out of Vietnam, I wonder what this could generate in terms of sales. 49M woman.

“Vietnam implements the use of Truscreen nationwide.”

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    Good news out of Vietnam, I wonder what this could generate in terms of sales. 49M woman.

“Vietnam implements the use of Truscreen nationwide.”
    Source? That would seem like big news if true. Can't find anything on their website and no release to NZX?

Original text…

En el año 2020, el socio de distribución de TruScreen, Gorton Health Services, junto con el Ministerio de Sanidad de Vietnam, iniciaron un estudio piloto de TruScreen en el Hospital Obstétrico y Ginecológico de Hanoi. El objetivo del programa piloto era evaluar la tecnología TruScreen, antes de la implantación nacional del dispositivo TruScreen como método principal de tamizaje cervical.

¡Misión cumplida, Vietnam implementa el uso de Truscreen a nivel nacional!

Llámanos y pide el tuyo, México también participa
    contacto@sunbirdict.com
    Tel. 55 2165 4605

FB @truscreenLATAM

#CaCu #MásCercaDeLoQueParece #TruScreen #ResultadoInmediato #Confiable #DetecciónOportuna #HealthcareTechnology @CNEGySR

Banned

Original text…

En el año 2020, el socio de distribución de TruScreen, Gorton Health Services, junto con el Ministerio de Sanidad de Vietnam, iniciaron un estudio piloto de TruScreen en el Hospital Obstétrico y Ginecológico de Hanoi. El objetivo del programa piloto era evaluar la tecnología TruScreen, antes de la implantación nacional del dispositivo TruScreen como método principal de tamizaje cervical.

contacto@sunbirdict.com
    Tel. 55 2165 4605

FB @truscreenLATAM

#CaCu #MásCercaDeLoQueParece #TruScreen #ResultadoInmediato #Confiable #DetecciónOportuna #HealthcareTechnology @CNEGySR
    They weren't asking for a bank account number to deposit dividends into as well were they?

Original text…

contacto@sunbirdict.com
    Tel. 55 2165 4605

FB @truscreenLATAM

Translated…

In 2020, TruScreen's distribution partner, Gorton Health Services, together with the Vietnamese Ministry of Health, started a pilot study of TruScreen at the Obstetric and Gynecological Hospital in Hanoi. The objective of the pilot program was to evaluate TruScreen technology, prior to the nationwide rollout of the TruScreen device as the primary method of cervical screening.

Mission accomplished, Vietnam implements the use of Truscreen nationwide!

Call us and ask for yours, Mexico also participates
    contact@sunbirdict.com
    Tel. 55 2165 4605

Quote Originally Posted by LoungeLizzard View Post
    They weren't asking for a bank account number to deposit dividends into as well were they?
    I guess some people must think English is the only language used throughout the world. If it’s in a foreign language it must be a scam… good luck in a global market.

Banned

I guess some people must think English is the only language used throughout the world. If it’s in a foreign language it must be a scam… good luck in a global market.
    Touchy. I was more stating that there has been no word from Truscreen to the market or even on their website. If it was as big a deal as that they should be shouting it from the rafters.