sharetrader
Page 83 of 94 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast

Thread: TRU - Truscreen

4 million woman in Hanoi, Vietnem. Really significant that TruScreen has replaced the incumbent cytology testing system.

Great to see some regular updates, the TruScreen management seems to be quietly achieving their targets. It’s been a long time coming, it will be great to see the share price solidify as sales grow.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    4 million woman in Hanoi, Vietnem. Really significant that TruScreen has replaced the incumbent cytology testing system.

Great to see some regular updates, the TruScreen management seems to be quietly achieving their targets. It’s been a long time coming, it will be great to see the share price solidify as sales grow.
    I think that Vietnam announcement is a big one, given the potential sales and the exposure for the company in a significant market. Surprised the SP hasn't moved more, but I suppose investors will want to see these announcements translated into sales.

This from a hospital in St Petersburg. Really happy to see how the device is being spun on these websites. This has been translated through google.

The last line is gold... "Practice has shown that the effectiveness of TruScreen is significantly higher than the PAP smear and other methods."

Approx 3 million woman in St Petersburg. Would be good to see some reflection of their good work in sales numbers.

TruScreen scanner in the Moscow region

Early detection of gynecological oncological diseases can save lives, make it possible to have children, and preserve the ability to work. In modern clinical practice, various methodological approaches are used to identify precancerous conditions of the uterus and its cervix, which make it possible to ensure a complete cure. One of the most promising devices is the TruScreen scanner, which is distinguished by the maximum convenience of the procedure and a high speed of obtaining processed results.Advantages of the device

The portable device Truskrin has significant advantages over other mass examination methods:
    • good tolerance of examination by patients;
    • high-precision measuring scale and sensitivity of the probe-scanner;
    • high testing speed and almost instantaneous delivery of the result;
    • the dimensions and operational characteristics of the apparatus do not require special conditions, additional premises and multi-stage laboratory manipulations for the formulation of conclusions, long-term personnel training.

How TruScreen works

The TruScreen probe, examining the surface of the cervix, detects altered tissue areas that differ from healthy stromal and basal layers in other indicators of electrical capacity. The scanner records accelerated blood flow during eom, which is characteristic of precancerous changes. The microcomputer TruScreen records the state of the patient's tissues 14 times per second, while simultaneously providing a comparative analysis of changes with physiological values.Features of the procedure

The TruScreen procedure is completely painless, it is performed within 2 minutes on an outpatient basis. The doctor applies a special disposable probe to certain points (there are 15 in total) of the cervix. After testing, a printout is issued stating the normal state of the organ or the presence of invasive cancer. Practice has shown that the effectiveness of TruScreen is significantly higher than the PAP smear and other methods.

Website here: https://mapaclinic-ru.translate.goog...n&_x_tr_pto=sc

12 months ago TruScreen was 9cents. Hasn’t taken off anywhere fast despite progress on announcements and market updates

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    12 months ago TruScreen was 9cents. Hasn’t taken off anywhere fast despite progress on announcements and market updates
    Nature of the business. Market is waiting for announcements to be translated into sales. If that happens- and it's still a big if - then the SP will take off just as it did with Pacific Edge. PEB was in the doldrums for years just like TRU, but finally got some traction and patient investors have been amply rewarded. I'm hoping that TRU might follow suit, but it needs to breakthrough in the next 12-18 months and stop burning cash to avoid another - probably fatal - capital raise.

After new opportunities so have had a brief look at this and don’t like what I see.

Sales going no where.
    Cash burn increasing and another cap raise coming soon no doubt.
    Directors resigning and selling.
    Updates on new markets but the main market in healthcare the US not mentioned.

Good luck to holders though. But for me it’s a NO.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shareguy View Post
    After new opportunities so have had a brief look at this and don’t like what I see.

Sales going no where.
    Cash burn increasing and another cap raise coming soon no doubt.
    Directors resigning and selling.
    Updates on new markets but the main market in healthcare the US not mentioned.

Good luck to holders though. But for me it’s a NO.
    Fair enough - it's high risk/reward stock no doubt about that. However, the US isn't the main market - it's China, and developing nations. In these markets where population is scattered, there's a shortage of trained staff and lab facilities, the Truscreen device makes perfect sense. But changing health practices takes an age - I go back to Pacific Edge which has been around for a long time and has only taken off in the last year. The cash burn is a concern - at the current rate they've only got enough cash to fund operations for another 12-18 months at the most, so the next year will be crucial. Still holding though, as I believe in the product's potential.

Not a lot of shares for sale, might be about to take another step up. 12 months ago we saw a high of 19cents, Jan 2021. Lets see it jump and solidify around there for a while please.