sharetrader
Page 9 of 94 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: TRU - Truscreen

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pietrade View Post
    A great expose'. Bloody shocking actually......
    Extremely shocking. So why were you mentioning it yesterday in PEB & NAN threads? Skid has vouched for you so I may have been a bit premature in ripping your head off! Can never be too sure with Sneaky Snakk Oil Sorenson though...

SPRUNG! :-) It just goes to show how my delusion has been corrected and my awareness of this one has been heightened.

We live and learn - all going well.
    "The opposite of courage is conformity" - Rollo May

“Those who make peaceful change impossible, make violent change inevitable.” - John F. Kennedy

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pietrade View Post
    SPRUNG! :-) It just goes to show how my delusion has been corrected and my awareness of this one has been heightened.

We live and learn - all going well.
    So glad to hear this mate. So glad. If there is only 1 person I can save from being ruined by Sorehead schemese then it has all been a success.

This has made my day

Guru

But the SP is still going up---we are all loseing so much money Moosie --Ahhhhhhhhh--Its a plot to keep us from all getting rich

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    whats the betting that brian gaynor will do a "story "on this fle@a bag sometime in the near future, should be interesting what he discovers under the rocks !!!
    come on brian please give us a "heads up " !!

Guru

So who are the !dols buying today ?
    It would be very interesting to check out just who is buying these shares, Im betting its the promotors trying to ingender some sort of trading interest, "slowly slowly catch the monkey " !!

Banned

It would be very interesting to check out just who is buying these shares, Im betting its the promotors trying to ingender some sort of trading interest, "slowly slowly catch the monkey " !!
    You can be 99% certain its mates trades. Been watching the blatant block trades going through for even amounts/shares. Just look at the disclosures today as well...
    Last edited by BFG; 23-12-2014 at 05:28 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    For those who didn't see the Chalkie article and would rather listen to his destruction of this POS than me:

http://i.stuff.co.nz/business/opinio...e-share-appeal
    How can this company with its disastrous previous track record by "worth " $21.3 MILLION ,where is the NZX when it comes to policing ?

Banned

How can this company with its disastrous previous track record by "worth " $21.3 MILLION ,where is the NZX when it comes to policing ?
    Too busy catching small fish like SLG today. Joyce and co are cash cows. Why would they kill that?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    Too busy catching small fish like SLG today. Joyce and co are cash cows. Why would they kill that?
    Any idea of how many companies these two /three/four promotors are involved in and how many are successful like those winners RIS, OMG, CER etc ?