sharetrader
Page 91 of 94 FirstFirst ... 41818788899091929394 LastLast

Thread: TRU - Truscreen

A significant announcement when put in context:
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/411510

• First national medical guideline in the world to recommend TruScreen technology, expected to drive further sales
    • China Cervical Cancer Screening Management Guideline (Guideline) of Chinese Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (CSCCP) endorses TruScreen technology as an Artificial Intelligence Screening Method
    • The Guideline endorses TruScreen technology as a new method for cervical cancer screening in China

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Mel View Post
    A significant announcement when put in context:
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/411510

[FONT="]• First national medical guideline in the world to recommend TruScreen technology, expected to drive further sales[/FONT]
    [FONT="]• China Cervical Cancer Screening Management Guideline (Guideline) of Chinese Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (CSCCP) endorses TruScreen technology as an Artificial Intelligence Screening Method[/FONT]
    • The Guideline endorses TruScreen technology as a new method for cervical cancer screening in China
    and this is in a country that gave us Covid !!!

Seems to be endless selling of this company. Even though it is tracking okay story-wise.
    Does anyone know the history of this co?
    I seem to recall it being sold for next to nothing and then it being listed on the NZX quite a few years back. If so, I guess the original shareholders continuously sell it down. Would be good to know if anyone knows more info - thanks.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysleeper11 View Post
    Seems to be endless selling of this company. Even though it is tracking okay story-wise.
    I seem to recall it being sold for next to nothing and then it being listed on the NZX quite a few years back. If so, I guess the original shareholders continuously sell it down. Would be good to know if anyone knows more info - thanks.
    Go back to the first post on this thread,and read on from that.
    All will be revealed..

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    All will be revealed..
    IMHO no one would touch this smoke & mirror outfit once reading that Percy, I cannot understand how the poor unwashed have been sucked into this !!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysleeper11 View Post
    s s , read in a previous post that this was carrying $86 mill of losses in 2014, bet there r more now !

percy

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    IMHO no one would touch this smoke & mirror outfit once reading that Percy, I cannot understand how the poor unwashed have been sucked into this !!
    Neither can I...
    However I fell for the same sort of story from UCM in Aussie...Lucky to get out with my capital intact.
    For fun look at their 2 year chart.
    Perhaps they could merge.?

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    s s , read in a previous post that this was carrying $86 mill of losses in 2014, bet there r more now !
    Accumulated losses $33,320,806 and growing.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    All will be revealed..
    Ha! Quite funny that I didn't even think of that. Thanks! The first page is all I needed. Sorenson last held 0.24% (4.8m shares) this time last year. He has since fallen out of the top 20 holders. So not many more to go. My guess is him plus newbie retail owners have sent it spinning in a whirlpool spiral - sending the share price down...
    Of late the truscreen story seems pretty good. Needs a few pinger tho

Definitely a chance that they have had their last drink at the bar, but the recent announcement could also help make them a ten bagger.