sharetrader
Page 55 of 94 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: TRU - Truscreen

Dont think we will see much of a rise till that wall at 6c is broken and those cashing in on their 5c investment have sold.In saying that i think good announcements could come at any time(especially about chinese uptake)cheers

I agree, the biggest issue this company had was cash to get to market. They have now had a huge show of support from shareholders to raise over 5 million. I don’t agree with the second issue, and the public allotment. But they’re the ones who decide.

it’ll be good when the short term holders that jumped in on the SPP just for a quick gain get out. The price was pretty strongly pushed at a 5cent value. Anyone paying more then this sees a growth value priced in. Don’t think we will see a strong price increase until a few real positive announcements.

I don’t see to much downside, there is strong support at the 5 cent mark. A company valuation of 17million is pretty low considering they have about 6 million in the bank atm.

got my allocation, bringing my cost price down to 6cents per share. Happy with this, now I’m almost breaking even, but I have got some coin involved now so would be nice to step forward with some actual sales and growth.

Really I am impressed with the product and potential, I like the new CEO and encouraged at the investment made by the directors, time for some results to come from all that cash, they can now push forward with there growth desires. Been a long time supporter, first time I’ve actually committed real funds so it’d be great if they could get on the train sooner rather then later.

A heads up, I was not an existing holder but took up entitlement as a new holder, have already been able to receive them to my CSN and transfer to sharesies account, in case holders were wondering when people might have the ability to do that by. Truscreen emailed me back saying I should receive them by mid june but has happened way earlier than expected

Disappointing result.Down 31% for the year and that cant be blamed entirely on covid.Answers the question as to why the cheap shares in the capital raise.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by nevchev View Post
    Disappointing result.Down 31% for the year and that cant be blamed entirely on covid.Answers the question as to why the cheap shares in the capital raise.
    nev---, what do you expect from this b s company read its total history for its form.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    nev---, what do you expect from this b s company read its total history for its form.
    Yes,seems that way.i got out some time ago at a small loss but really hoped they had found their feet with their focus on China. Smoke and mirrors on the face of it so no plans of getting back in any time soon

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by nevchev View Post
    Yes,seems that way.i got out some time ago at a small loss but really hoped they had found their feet with their focus on China. Smoke and mirrors on the face of it so no plans of getting back in any time soon
    Yeh, dust to dust !!

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    You've been singing the same note for years Whatsup, you'd think the company would be gone by now, or you'd stop your criticism. Neither will ever happen.

Considering they have been cash strapped for a while, the company has done well to get to this point. disappointing result, but some forward steps taken.

China, one market with over 33,000 hospitals. So they have 66 hospitals now, that's 66 more then a few years ago, Russia, Vietnam, Mexico... If any of these markets develop with their superior product the company runs forward. If they can make 1.3 million sales from 66 hospitals, I guess thats 13 million from 660 hospitals... This horse still has some life in it.

Happy Holding.

This company is struggling but I am hopeful the new CEO will have an impact. The products are good and they are making some progress albeit slowly. I don't have a lot invested in TRU so I will let it sit and play it out

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    You've been singing the same note for years Whatsup, you'd think the company would be gone by now, or you'd stop your criticism. Neither will ever happen.

Considering they have been cash strapped for a while, the company has done well to get to this point. disappointing result, but some forward steps taken.

China, one market with over 33,000 hospitals. So they have 66 hospitals now, that's 66 more then a few years ago, Russia, Vietnam, Mexico... If any of these markets develop with their superior product the company runs forward. If they can make 1.3 million sales from 66 hospitals, I guess thats 13 million from 660 hospitals... This horse still has some life in it.

Happy Holding.
    Happy holding, yeh neigh on .30 two years ago down to .05 now, great investment , once the current capital is gone whats the next one to be at .02 or lower to get it across the line, good luck !