sharetrader
Page 54 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Thread: TRU - Truscreen

Interesting. I wasn't ambitious at all with my application after applying for $50,000 for AIA who sat on it for a week before refunding the money. Maybe I should have applied for more

I applied for the same number of shares I already hold.

Really it's no surprise it was oversubscribed given you could apply for up to $50K and shares are 5 cents each
    Last edited by tango; 20-05-2020 at 05:35 PM.

I am disappointed when existing shareholders are being so supportive that they are offering a public pool. That sucks. It's a slap in the face

Quote Originally Posted by tango View Post
    I am disappointed when existing shareholders are being so supportive that they are offering a public pool. That sucks. It's a slap in the face
    Even if the Market is offering it lower than 5 cents, I believe a lot of us won't even be interested a bit. It got so much of a history or bad publicity really. But GL mate and hope it succeed.

I have received an e-mail from Sharesies (who I opened an account with but haven't used), inviting me to participate in the share placement. Make of that what you will - I'll be ignoring it. Looks like they are also doing a webinar for sharesies customers. Might bring in a few extra dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by mfd View Post
    I have received an e-mail from Sharesies (who I opened an account with but haven't used), inviting me to participate in the share placement. Make of that what you will - I'll be ignoring it. Looks like they are also doing a webinar for sharesies customers. Might bring in a few extra dollars.
    Yes I got one too

GIMME MONEY! ANYBODY!

(PS I know nothing about this company)
    Last edited by peat; 20-05-2020 at 11:16 PM.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

It will be interesting to see if existing shareholders are disadvantaged in the public pool. I have lost money on this company's tech for decades (slow learner) but have supporting capital raises on a neutral basis since it listed in NZ. The new CEO and Board seem like a breath of fresh air, but there is always the chance that the old guard (with their almost no cost shares) will ankle tap them. The capital raise was more successful than I had hoped for, giving me new faith it might survive, or even thrive. I've applied for more shares in the public pool as the risk/reward ratios have changed post the capital raising. Will any come to me? or only tonew investors who have not done the mahi?

Another dip today sitting at 5.7c so far. Surely they won't go below the 5c SPP?
    Last edited by Not The Chosen One; 21-05-2020 at 11:08 AM. Reason: typo

I got the Sharesies email too, they weren't on my radar at all but I'm looking into it some more, might be worth a punt but having just finished Bad Blood I can't help but be a tad sceptical now

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by mfd View Post
    Run a Fu@kin mile !

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Run a Fu@kin mile !
    No different to ASB Securities emailing you about SPP's / bond offers