sharetrader
Page 42 of 94 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292 ... LastLast

Thread: TRU - Truscreen

Not a fan but I'm actually a bit surprised at their struggle to get the capital. Maybe all the foolish money has gone.... wonder it tanks when the trading halt is lifted.

Why is it the dud companies are more interesting than those the plug along and make $....

I went along to the AGM, the company has made some nice steps, cash is low, but growth is high.

It was pointed out that the share price is a reflection of uncertainty if the company is going to survive its cash position. Sales are growing well, Martin mentioned the number of 250 units target for this year, 190 units were sold last year. The sale of single use sensors will more than double with these suggested sales. The single use sensor sales is the recipe to make TRU profitable.

The Directors are putting their own cash in, with Anthony seeming to lead the charge.

The board appears extremely confident that the company has what it takes to turn to profit. Suggested breakeven point was FY2021.

Talk was still there of going to the ASX this year, but this was also said two years ago. I would wonder if the cost was smart giving their cash headwinds.

Testing and trials are exceeding expectations, Sales are growing reasonably quickly, things are positive.

Just what I heard, is the share finally going to turn the corner. Happy holding. Let the attacks begin...

I would be really interested to know from director/management what their thoughts were on why this is supposidly going to be a commercial success now compared to the previous ASX attempt?

Their business model and customer target kinda makes sense. After listening to John Hempton on repeat a few times even he conceeds that sometimes companies with fleas (i.e. dodgey players) end up being genuine.....

That is to say, the recycling of options to generate cash and line the pockets of the promoters is a pretty big warning sign....

DISC: Just watching.....

I stand to be corrected but I am pretty sure that they were never paid for the Zimbabwe order....it was in the auditors report

This was brought up at the AGM, not able to recall numbers but the issue was getting money out of Zimbabwe, Payment was being made but in smaller sums at a time. From memory at the AGM about 60% had been paid with payments due for the remaining 40% over a time period.

They're dropping like flies, question... Is Rob Hunter resigning a bad thing...

Should I just admit the failure now and run myself...

Director Resignation
    TRU
    04/11/2019 08:30
    CORPACT
    PRICE SENSITIVE
    REL: 0830 HRS TruScreen Limited

CORPACT: TRU: Director Resignation

NZX Announcement

4 November 2019

Director Resignation

TruScreen Limited (NZX : TRU) (TruScreen or the Company) announces that Mr
    Robert Hunter has resigned as a Director of the Company as of 1 November

The Chairman Tony Ho commented, "on behalf of the Board we would like to
    thank Mr Hunter for his service to TruScreen over many years. We wish him
    well in the future and look forward to his ongoing support as a shareholder".

- ENDS -

For more information visit www.TruScreen.com or contact:

TruScreen
    Anthony Ho
    Chairman
    tonyho@truscreen.com
    Investors
    Investor Relations
    Phone: +61 2 9237 2801
    TruScreen@we-buchan.com
    End CA:00343671 For:TRU Type:CORPACT Time:2019-11-04 08:30:30

Its a good thing IMHO
    Things have changed for the better since Tony Ho took the reins

Yeah, I can get to that opinion, sweeping out the trash.