sharetrader
Page 31 of 94 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast

Thread: TRU - Truscreen

Guru

SPP @ .21 to raise $ 1.5 mil to feed the fish heads !

Its actually a running joke now, I feel sorry for the shareholders that actually think this is standard operating procedure

I sold my small holding in TRU a few weeks ago when it peaked and have had it on my watch list since wondering if it was the right move, having seen the 2 announcements today I am happy to have the cash in the bank at the moment. Might look at buying back in down the track when (if) they start breaking even, what do other followers think?

https://www.nzx.com/companies/TRU/announcements

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    I sold my small holding in TRU a few weeks ago when it peaked and have had it on my watch list since wondering if it was the right move, having seen the 2 announcements today I am happy to have the cash in the bank at the moment. Might look at buying back in down the track when (if) they start breaking even, what do other followers think?

https://www.nzx.com/companies/TRU/announcements

GREAT move , read the history of this " company/technology " and you will congratulate yourself sometime in the future !!

Hearing that one of the directors (EX DIRECTOR NOW) not so enamoured with the company particularly in relation to ongoing spotlight on Director's duties. Interesting development

Quote Originally Posted by Nice Option View Post
    Hearing that one of the directors (EX DIRECTOR NOW) not so enamoured with the company particularly in relation to ongoing spotlight on Director's duties. Interesting development
    PLUS SMS all over again.

Very positive Shareholder update today and the possibility of listing on a larger exchange. All going to plan as far as we are concerned. Very happy.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Digs View Post
    Very positive Shareholder update today and the possibility of listing on a larger exchange. All going to plan as far as we are concerned. Very happy.
    Digs, We shall see how successful the C R is .

I suggest you look at forecasts for FY19 $6.9 million rev which is more than PEB will do this year and it has a market cap 3 x the size.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ofra002 View Post
    I suggest you look at forecasts for FY19 $6.9 million rev which is more than PEB will do this year and it has a market cap 3 x the size.
    Don't think so = 's " forecasts " !!