sharetrader
Page 39 of 94 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast

Thread: TRU - Truscreen

None, farmer and sons who invested in ipo on suggestion from business associate as a spec, kept an eye on what's happening and have been happy with it so far despite it being slower than we and our friend thought it might be. But Rome was not built in a day and it takes time, I am sure you agree, and if you talk to the company they are very positive, although all companies are of course. But we think they have the tech that could disrupt a whole industry (could be wrong no doubt) and we are focused on that rather than the shareholders involved and the acrimony that seems to follow them, but remember even a blind squirrel finds the odd nut. We think an exciting year is in front of this company but time will tell. I think I probably owe you that beer as the results were below my estimate.
    cheers digs

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Digs View Post
    None, farmer and sons who invested in ipo on suggestion from business associate as a spec, kept an eye on what's happening and have been happy with it so far despite it being slower than we and our friend thought it might be. But Rome was not built in a day and it takes time, I am sure you agree, and if you talk to the company they are very positive, although all companies are of course. But we think they have the tech that could disrupt a whole industry (could be wrong no doubt) and we are focused on that rather than the shareholders involved and the acrimony that seems to follow them, but remember even a blind squirrel finds the odd nut. We think an exciting year is in front of this company but time will tell. I think I probably owe you that beer as the results were below my estimate.
    cheers digs
    Hope that friend wasn't the one who repackaged this outfit and has an average price something like 1/10 of a cent average price per share , so IMHO anything north of that is money in the bank for them, let alone .14 , must be rubbing their hands in glee.

Q did you buy any of your shares from them or on market through a broker ?

My real question is, who will strump up with more funds to continue funding this outfit when the current money runs out ?
    Last edited by whatsup; 31-05-2019 at 11:46 AM. Reason: add info.

Why is this company even listed?! Most corner dairies have a higher t/o!!

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nice Option View Post
    For the very same reason a dairy exist, someone saw an opportunity, set up shop between the investor (consumer) and the blue chip companies (supermarket) and hoping to intercept the ones looking for a CONVENIENT investment.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by silverblizzard888 View Post
    For the very same reason a dairy exist, someone saw an opportunity, set up shop between the investor (consumer) and the blue chip companies (supermarket) and hoping to intercept the ones looking for a CONVENIENT investment.
    s b , is that an emphasis on the "con " ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nice Option View Post
    i heard similar things about ATM and Xero. Feel free to invest in solid companies like Fletcher Building or Metro Glass.

Guru

I see that TRU is down again today this time approx 13%, I wonder what this outfits share price should be bearing in mind that they could be running out of funds, telling indicator to me will be "if " the fish heads strump up with the necessary readies and how much,

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    I see that TRU is down again today this time approx 13%, I wonder what this outfits share price should be bearing in mind that they could be running out of funds, telling indicator to me will be "if " the fish heads strump up with the necessary readies and how much,
    Slip sliding away, NO BUYERS atm nough said !!

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

30/5/19 report

$3.5 million net loss

$1.7 million in cash

An added statement "TruScreen will seek shareholder support for its growth strategy as it works towards profitability."

Similar to the NTL statement of support, this company is looking for a cash raise.
    Last edited by silverblizzard888; 06-06-2019 at 03:02 PM.

Truscreen Market Update

20/6/2019, 8:30 amMKTUPDTENZX Announcement

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/336301