sharetrader
Page 46 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: TRU - Truscreen

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    ........better still W69 ask him about everything.........he's got an opinion (usually negative) on most things and companies!! LOL
    Rather telling comment from you, GR8DAY?

I can only assume that you are in backdoor listed stocks like Truscreen and other non-performers as you can read plenty of positive comments from yours truly here on Serko, Heartland, Scales, Trilogy, ATM, THL etc etc over the years.

If you like to make money for those who already have plenty and prey off the greed of others (or rather give them your hard earned money), you are most welcome of course!

To each their own!
    Last edited by Balance; 21-01-2020 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

I can only assume that you are in backdoor listed stocks like Truscreen and other non-performers as you can read plenty of positive comments from yours truly here on Serko, Heartland, Scales, Trilogy, ATM, THL etc etc over the years.

If you like to make money for those who already have plenty and prey off the greed of others (or rather give them your hard earned money), you are most welcome of course!

To each their own!
    Sorry to interject, I have done some reading of the old posts but, Balance, perhaps you could please shed some light on these Sorensons? Are they the good the bad or the ugly? Or all three?

Also no news yet on the new CEO for TRU? Or have I mixed up some other stock here.

Cheers

To each their own!

.......yea nice one Balance, I probably deserved that. In my defence though you do have a history of bagging this company which seems to be ill founded. Personally I prefer to look at the product and technology being marketed here (which incidentally is cutting edge and world leading with Global Appeal etc etc), rather than any names big or small behind it. I see TRUSCREEN being at the forefront of Cervical Cancer detection and prevention while working in conjunction with other practices. It's a huge global issue recognized by the WHO and Truscreen are right there. Lets hope this is another KIWI success story ......about to unfold IMHO.
    Have a Gr8day.

Who cares if he bags the company? I prefer fact based opinions that keep it sensible so you dont lose your shirt. Overly sensitive maybe? The less emotion in stock investment the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Preston View Post
    Sorry to interject, I have done some reading of the old posts but, Balance, perhaps you could please shed some light on these Sorensons? Are they the good the bad or the ugly? Or all three?

Also no news yet on the new CEO for TRU? Or have I mixed up some other stock here.

Cheers
    Google 'John Sorenson Plus SMS Snakk CER Orion Minerals' to start with and read Snakk thread.

.......yea nice one Balance, I probably deserved that. In my defence though you do have a history of bagging this company which seems to be ill founded. Personally I prefer to look at the product and technology being marketed here (which incidentally is cutting edge and world leading with Global Appeal etc etc), rather than any names big or small behind it. I see TRUSCREEN being at the forefront of Cervical Cancer detection and prevention while working in conjunction with other practices. It's a huge global issue recognized by the WHO and Truscreen are right there. Lets hope this is another KIWI success story ......about to unfold IMHO.
    Bagging?

Have a look at my posts and when & what I wrote - you certainly would have saved yourself a lot of grief and money.

Leopards do not change their spots and the history of this company is very similar to the other backdoor entities which crashed and burned, taking millions of dollars with them - but the promoters and directors are not affected as they sold their story and sold their shares.

Preston.....as in former director Tim Preston?

Quote Originally Posted by Preston View Post

Cheers
    Sounds like a trap. Isnt there a certain lawyer called Preston who works in close proximity to sorenson?

Is that you preston? Lol I doubt it but quite the coincidence.

My understanding is the nzx is very relaxed with its oversight and some stocks are manipulated. But I wouldn't dare suggest any particular people do so without evidence

Bagging

Have a look at my posts and when & what I wrote - you certainly would have saved yourself a lot of grief and money.

Leopards do not change their spots and the history of this company is very similar to the other backdoor entities which crashed and burned, taking millions of dollars with them - but the promoters and directors are not affected as they sold their story and sold their shares.
    ......Truscreen doing very very well and I personally haven't lost a cent here. You need to research the company and it's product NOT the shareholders before making such a ridiculous judgement call. Please correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure the Sorrensons have had zilch to do with the development of the Truscreen wand and it's technology??

Gr8day I hope it works out for you, I really do and I don't often draw lines so strongly but this time I agree with balance.

I wouldn't touch this company with barge pole and would even go as far to say it is not unlikely they will go under in 12 months time.

Best case scenario is they will have another cap raise further diluting your holding or costing you further investment.

With so many outstanding potential investments on the nzx I wouldn't choose this company.

But then again DYOR maybe they will cure cancer and be the next Johnson and Johnson..