sharetrader
Page 18 of 94 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: TRU - Truscreen

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post

In any event it's all public knowledge and atypical of an early investor in reverse listings, they take big risks and exit when they're profitable, it's hard to argue with that per se. They enable the startup market through lower cost market entry and their appetite for big risks, but some people seem to hate on that and despise them for it. If TRU and other reverse listings were a gangbuster success they'd hate it even more because the seed funder makes even more profit from their risky entry.
    Equating profits made by promoters of backdoor listings with gains made by early investors is like equating sodomy with sex for procreation.

Plus SMS vs Xero

Snakk vs NZ King Salmon

VMob vs Serko

Cerified Organics vs Freightways

You may like to try another comparison, Baa Baa
    Last edited by Balance; 14-02-2018 at 05:38 PM.

I take today's announcement as a show of confidence

Quote Originally Posted by ofra002 View Post
    I take today's announcement as a show of confidence
    Why would issuing such shares be a show of confidence?

Shares issued to CEO at 10c - fully funded by the company with bugger all downside risk to the CEO.

This company issues options and shares at 10c to directors, management and sundry on a regular basis - like a torrent of abuse to other shareholders.

I seriously wonder what the Masfens see in this company.
    Last edited by Balance; 21-04-2018 at 10:52 AM.

The CEO took a short term loan to exercise options. Shows confidence to me, hardly abuse to other shareholders.

Quote Originally Posted by Burleighbomber View Post
    The CEO took a short term loan to exercise options. Shows confidence to me, hardly abuse to other shareholders.
    Welcome on board the best site for investment discussions, Bb.

Ordinarily I will agree with you but the terms of the financing is not fully disclosed and we have seen far too often that the loan is actually non-recourse which means that heads he wins, tails other shareholders lose.

The track record with this company (back door, promoters and directors selling as far as they can lay their hands on 10c shares) tells us not to expect any kind of favour to other shareholders.

The Masfens see what Lindsay investments (Mr Sistema) and others see with his 5 million off market share purchase @18c and what some of us small fry see. Hopefully, a speculative investment that has the potential to to disrupt the cervical cancer screening sector with its technology and its inroads into the China, India etc.markets. Looking forward to the next update which one would hope would be soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Digs View Post
    Any comments on todays ann. Seems to have the desired effect on the SP. We are up considerably though I am been aware a dump at this stage would take a large toll on the SP due to low volume. Everyone on this forum has been totally cynical of this stock, but it seems to be gaining some traction don`t you agree??
    May 2015 - share price was 24.5c and now, 16.5c. - negative 33% return.

How is the sp of this company ever going to perform when you have the promoters and directors continuously getting shares at 10c and selling?

The selling is especially pronounced whenever TruScreen made a positive announcement. Makes you wonder why they would sell?

Can`t disagree with you on the SP, however there have been some holdups in the interim with the development of the updated version of the device and the time it took to get the Chinese CFDA approvals. These took its toll on the SP but one would hope the next update may fill in a few blanks.

Good to see TruScreen out attempting to get some (small) sales.

http://truscreen.com/news/truscreen-...cific-islands/

Straight from the playbook of Cadmus Technologies.