sharetrader
Page 36 of 94 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

Thread: TRU - Truscreen

Quote Originally Posted by Lewylewylewy View Post
    I really like the look of this one... but not this year. Anything you buy will get diluted when they do another raise (which is definitely coming - look at the financials), so effectively you'll be paying more for the shares.

Also they say they'll be profitable next year. I don't believe it. Too much risk from currency / trade. Maybe 2020?

Other than those compelling reasons not to buy, could this be the next ATM in a cra years time?

Does anyone with a bit more history with tru directors have any opinions on their ability to deliver and whether they'll break even this year? What are people's thoughts here?

Also, it bothers me that they're mainly targeting non western countries. (Less credibility and more volitility). Though i can appreciate that western countries have massive barriers to entry when it comes to medicine... just look at the struggles PEB have.
    Rather than go through 24 pages of rubbish on this forum I would suggest you do your own research on the team running Truscreen at the moment and make your choice to buy in or stay out on the fundamentals. FYI the guys trolling this company all got burnt in the company prior to it becoming Truscreen hence the negative commentary day in day out. Demons to cast out in their own way etc......

Ok, thanks guys

This forum is awesome, I'd never have found out the mgmt are shady without this.

Thanks guys.

This forum is awesome, I'd never have found out the mgmt are shady without this.

Thanks guys.
    Con Hickey shady. You have to be joking. Take a look at his history. IMHO this is a speculative investment that is getting derisked every announcement. Put my money where my mouth is and took my allotment in the CR.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digs View Post
    Con Hickey shady. You have to be joking....
    Well, "Con Hickey" sounds shady
    Last edited by Snow Leopard; 24-10-2018 at 09:20 PM.
    om mani peme hum

Con Hickey shady. You have to be joking. Take a look at his history. IMHO this is a speculative investment that is getting derisked every announcement. Put my money where my mouth is and took my allotment in the CR.
    Did you SMS Con Hickey to let him know? Like Plus SMS?

How do you come to that conclusion?

Thanks guys.
    Do some research on the Directors and tell me who is shady.
    Con Hickey has an enviable resume in
    the field of Medical devices and is very enthusiastic about truscreens potential from all reports.
    Also look at some of the investors, the Masfens and Brendon Lindsay for example. They are not mugs.
    But this is still a spec investment at this stage although very happy with the progress so far.

Guru

Do some research on the Directors and tell me who is shady.
    Con Hickey has an enviable resume in
    the field of Medical devices and is very enthusiastic about truscreens potential from all reports.
    Also look at some of the investors, the Masfens and Brendon Lindsay for example. They are not mugs.
    But this is still a spec investment at this stage although very happy with the progress so far.
    Digs the real progress will be when first world countries try and buy in large volumes, answer this how much do you believe about what comes out of China, they wont even allow google in their cyber space ?

So you are saying China, India and Africa wont buy in large volumes.
    The thing about you guys is no matter how good this company is looking you will always troll, the company is completely different from plus sms and the board is completely different.
    The sad thing is you are actually scaring people away from what is a good investment (in my humble opinion) and completely different company.
    The crazy thing is when the share price goes on its next run you guys will say I traded it so well yet you tell everyone not to touch it.

Anyway good luck to all real holders and look forward to seeing how this year finishes, very happy with this investment and in my view the company is making real progress.

To the trolls I hope your book reading is going well.