sharetrader
Page 45 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: TRU - Truscreen

Bit of interest at the mo, not much on the sell side. Let's see what the next few days bring

Bizzare increase today. A nice exit opportunity for holders?

I was surprised all the sellers dropped out of the market sending it up to 13.8cps. I think plenty of people still wanna exit, at least until they put out solid sales data showing increasing revenues. Nothing worse then a company that can’t turn a good product into real sales. It does take a huge process and a lot of time in the medical sector. Anyway it’s still interesting times. They might be needing to do a bit more pumping if they’re gonna raise more money or list on the ASX. Still holding...

Quote Originally Posted by HITMAN View Post
    I was surprised all the sellers dropped out of the market sending it up to 13.8cps. I think plenty of people still wanna exit, at least until they put out solid sales data showing increasing revenues. Nothing worse then a company that can’t turn a good product into real sales. It does take a huge process and a lot of time in the medical sector. Anyway it’s still interesting times. They might be needing to do a bit more pumping if they’re gonna raise more money or list on the ASX. Still holding...
    From what I’ve seen in the disclosures, the Sorensons (whoever they are) are massively selling down their holding. I wonder if it’s their brokers who keep crushing these mini bull moments.

Quote Originally Posted by Preston View Post
    From what I’ve seen in the disclosures, the Sorensons (whoever they are) are massively selling down their holding. I wonder if it’s their brokers who keep crushing these mini bull moments.

No disclosures re Sorrensons selling. Only disclosure(s) I can see are those for the Chairman (Anthony Ho) buying up in 200,000 lots?

Truscreen is perhaps on the cusp of a significant break through in both China and India with backing from the World Health Organization.....and you didnt hear it here first.....more likely this explains the rising SP.

DYOR.
    Have a Gr8day.

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    No disclosures re Sorrensons selling. Only disclosure(s) I can see are those for the Chairman (Anthony Ho) buying up in 200,000 lots?

Truscreen is perhaps on the cusp of a significant break through in both China and India with backing from the World Health Organization.....and you didnt hear it here first.....more likely this explains the rising SP.

DYOR.
    Yeah I might have slightly missed the mark with that statement, but the Sorensen’s did sell down in 2018 from 21million to 14 million and then in April 2019 from 14 to 12 million.

I dont actually actually know how these big sell offs work, do they put orders in, then once the whole order is complete (2 million shares) then they have to disclose that?
    Last edited by Preston; 20-01-2020 at 02:43 PM.

Yeah I might have slightly missed the mark with that statement, but the Sorensen’s did sell down in 2018 from 21million to 14 million and then in April 2019 from 14 to 12 million.

I dont actually actually know how these big sell offs work, do they put orders in, then once the whole order is complete (2 million shares) then they have to disclose that?

.......often these high-rollers are simply moving shares from one entity within the family or business to another one they own (or have an interest in).........and not actually even reducing their holding.
    Have a Gr8day.

Preston, you should ask Balance about the Sorensens
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Preston, you should ask Balance about the Sorensens

........better still W69 ask him about everything.........he's got an opinion (usually negative) on most things and companies!! LOL
    Have a Gr8day.

Quote Originally Posted by GR8DAY View Post
    ........better still W69 ask him about everything.........he's got an opinion (usually negative) on most things and companies!! LOL
    I only suggested it to Preston because he was wondering who the Sorensen’s were
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”