sharetrader
Page 11 of 94 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: TRU - Truscreen

Quote Originally Posted by ari View Post
    Truscreen has to be my most successful investment at the moment, given small parcel of freebies and 140% up...nothing to lose.
    Well doe Ari.

Just shows best to do your own thing doesn't it in spite of the views of others.

I wouldn't call it investing though, more trading.

As such I hope you have a plan to protect the gains already made and the future ones you will no doubt make with Truscreen .....but maybe, just maybe, it will end in years

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ari View Post
    Truscreen has to be my most successful investment at the moment, given small parcel of freebies and 140% up...nothing to lose.
    Ari, Did you really " invest " in Tru or did you benefit from the free hand out ( just as I did ) ?

Banned

I'd look at locking in those gains before the dump part of pump and dump occurs.....

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Ari, Did you really " invest " in Tru or did you benefit from the free hand out ( just as I did ) ?
    These freebies were created somewhere along this rocky path...Aquaria21>AQL Holdings>Certified Organics>CER Group>Claridge Capital>SeaDragon

Banned

You lucky lucky shareholders - Sorehead would like some of your money now!

The Auckland-based company wants to raise between $3 million and $4 million through a private placement to institutions and eligible shareholders and a share purchase plan to existing investors, and will go on a roadshow in New Zealand and Australia over the next week, it said in a statement.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Crackity View Post
    You lucky lucky shareholders - Sorehead would like some of your money now!

The Auckland-based company wants to raise between $3 million and $4 million through a private placement to institutions and eligible shareholders and a share purchase plan to existing investors, and will go on a roadshow in New Zealand and Australia over the next week, it said in a statement.
    This company could be the next VML, why are you mocking it???

'I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.' - G B Shaw

Banned

Nice one Robbo! 😀

http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/truscre...wn-th-p-172990

Too slow Did you really think you could defeat them?

Quote Originally Posted by Crackity View Post
    I'd look at locking in those gains before the dump part of pump and dump occurs.....
    'I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversation.' - G B Shaw

Banned

My recommendation - sell now while the pump is still on. Of course this could be their one company that is different (but I don't drink Tui ).....big DYOR with this company history and people behind it before you give them your money

Membaa

Be afraid, be very afraid (not). 12 Nov shares opened at 16c, "trading at 29c on Wednesday, valuing the company at about $41 million".

Scary alright, investors only making 13c profit off the IPO. Gotta be afraid of those early investors for sure, heck they might sell some shares when it doesn't suit you. How dare they sell part of their holdings!

What are you so afraid of and who are you trying to defeat? If you want to be happy again just offload your shares or something, your 29c holdings hasn't devalued that much yet.

"Following the completion of the private placement to institutional and eligible investors, the Company will undertake the SPP. The pricing for the SPP will be the same as the pricing on which institutions and eligible investors participated in the private placement.• The final pricing for the private placement and the SPP has not been set as yet, but it is anticipated that the issue price for the new capital will be closely benchmarked to the market price for the shares of the Company during the period immediately preceding the completion of the private placement."

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    http://www.nbr.co.nz/article/truscre...wn-th-p-172990

Too slow Did you really think you could defeat them?