sharetrader
Page 19 of 94 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast

Thread: TRU - Truscreen

Should have full year results mid june. Heres hoping for an update then of company progress.

Sales up year on year which is a good start.
    The part of the announcement I like is below:

"In the two months since year end, sales have continued to grow. Total sales for the first two months of the FY19 year are approximately 50% of full year sales for FY18. As the company achieves maximum manufacturing capacity for its devices, further growth is expected."

That would suggest we are in excess of $400,000 in first two months.
    also "
    sales for the monthssince year-end have shown month on month growth". from june newsletter

It looks like we are finally gonna get some decent runs on the board.

Good Luck.
    DB

Default The only issue being....

is that most of these 'sales' were to the Chinese distributor, not to end customers. Very hard to get a gauge on this product until its in the hands of consumers. We all know that the Chinese can be like - stockpile on the wharves, product sits around and becomes obsolete and the actual numbers we are talking about are minuscule for China. Gut feel is this is a real dog

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Nice Option View Post
    is that most of these 'sales' were to the Chinese distributor, not to end customers. Very hard to get a gauge on this product until its in the hands of consumers. We all know that the Chinese can be like - stockpile on the wharves, product sits around and becomes obsolete and the actual numbers we are talking about are minuscule for China. Gut feel is this is a real dog
    Yeh and pigs fly, be aware be really aware imo .

I think you only need to look at a) the early shareholders and b) those involved in raising the capital ( think Plus SMS, Retail X) and you get some sort of feel as to what this is all about...

Firstly isn't that the role of the Chinese distributor?

Secondly
    "Technically, each device has a useful life of up to 10 years and canconduct up to 1,000 tests per month in a mass screening environment. However, we expect an average of150 tests per month per device in a clinical hospital environment once users are properly trained and fullyoperational. We are pleased to note that TruScreen’s current average for devices currently deployed inChina is slightly in excess of this figure."
    I take this as they are being used.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ofra002 View Post
    Firstly isn't that the role of the Chinese distributor?

Secondly
    "Technically, each device has a useful life of up to 10 years and canconduct up to 1,000 tests per month in a mass screening environment. However, we expect an average of150 tests per month per device in a clinical hospital environment once users are properly trained and fullyoperational. We are pleased to note that TruScreen’s current average for devices currently deployed inChina is slightly in excess of this figure."
    I take this as they are being used.
    Yeh right , Mr 5 posts ( read insider lacky imo ! )

Nice option isnt exactly knee deep in posts so you could say the same. No lacky here just have invested and am stating facts but I guess you guys have historical issues with some of the people involved so you are never going to like the share. I am happy in which the direction it is going here and even as the sales increase you guys are always going to moan which is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by ofra002 View Post
    Nice option isnt exactly knee deep in posts so you could say the same. No lacky here just have invested and am stating facts but I guess you guys have historical issues with some of the people involved so you are never going to like the share. I am happy in which the direction it is going here and even as the sales increase you guys are always going to moan which is fine.
    Well said OFRA002........a lot of crap talked at times by so called seasoned posters like the previous.........(WOW! look how many posts WHATSUP has next to his name).......pretty immature to be putting someone down bcos he or she has only done 5 posts. Bottom line is they know zilch about this particular company and where it's heading. Good luck with your investment and postings.......I personally think your'e onto something here, regardless of the names behind it.
    Have a Gr8day.

Well, I have to start somewhere so the number of posts should not really be an issue I wouldnt have thought. I am merely a casual observer of this company and it just feels that they are clutching at straws. I am more than happy to be proven wrong down the track however. You are right however about me having had poor dealings with those involved and that is a good enough reason for me not to invest but I certainly do not begrudge those that a) want to invest and b) find themselves on the right side of the TRU ledger