sharetrader
Page 27 of 94 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777 ... LastLast

Thread: TRU - Truscreen

As am I, please nice option do elaborate.....

Follow this link for the 2018 Annual Report: http://truscreen.com/investor-centre...presentations/

Kind regards,

A Cheerleader

A great report showing so much potential. I am scratching my head to see the down side,however each to his own I suppose. I don't imagine it will be plain sailing from here for one minute but it is being derisked with every Ann and there is a possibility of exponential growth in this company and we want to be part of it.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Digs View Post
    A great report showing so much potential. I am scratching my head to see the down side,however each to his own I suppose. I don't imagine it will be plain sailing from here for one minute but it is being derisked with every Ann and there is a possibility of exponential growth in this company and we want to be part of it.
    digs, possible what you don't know is the "history " of TRU, smoke and mirrors, you may be asking the same question in 10 years time " what went wrong ? ' answer research the "history " of TRU 1 ( please ) for your own good .

Capital raising on the way with 1.2m cash. Monthly losses about half million

Default BDO audit notes

Love the audit report from BDO in the Annual Report yesterday where they noted that the company generated an operating cashflow loss of $3.7mio in the year to March and noted that it had cash of $1.2mio at balance date - enough for five to six months of operation. Further "these along with other conditions indicate that a material uncertainty exists that may cast significant doubt on the groups ability to continue as a going concern.....it may be unable to realise its assets and discharge its liabilities in the normal course of business"

Enjoy the imminent dilution!!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Nice Option View Post
    Love the audit report from BDO in the Annual Report yesterday where they noted that the company generated an operating cashflow loss of $3.7mio in the year to March and noted that it had cash of $1.2mio at balance date - enough for five to six months of operation. Further "these along with other conditions indicate that a material uncertainty exists that may cast significant doubt on the groups ability to continue as a going concern.....it may be unable to realise its assets and discharge its liabilities in the normal course of business"

Enjoy the imminent dilution!!
    Whats new ?

Well I guess it’s great you two don’t hold any then.

LOL....."these along with other conditions indicate that a material uncertainty exists that may cast significant doubt on the groups ability to continue as a going concern.....it may be unable to realise its assets and discharge its liabilities in the normal course of business".............is a commonly used accounting term that bean counters have to include when certain parameters are reached. Basically they include this to cover there own scrawny asses. I think what they were really trying to say is....." TRUSCREEN is now on the cusp of global success on a TRUly grand scale as revenue will expand exponentially to a level that should deliver a maiden profit in the current financial year" (as indicated by the CEO's address) They also forgot to include a $162k revenue "windfall" for final upcoming evaluation tests about to be run by a consortium of chinese hospitals. (they are hardly going to be paying for that unless theyre confident of proceeding.) Can't wait for the upcoming "dilution" to pick up more of these discounted gems......bring it on.......bro.
    Have a Gr8day.

I admire your enthusiasm - lets not lose sight of the fact this is a respectful debate, I hope you do well with any of your holdings.

On that note, why do they not raise a decent chunk of capital all at once? $2mio seems really light and, I would have thought, they would seek additional capital (say $10mio +) in the next round. They are essentially raising enough to keep them going for a few months.

Also, I guess they are just being 'savvy' making the recent announcements ahead of the capital raise?? I also note Dillon borrowed money off Truscreen 3 months ago to buy shares, that loan is due to be paid back now....