sharetrader
Page 28 of 94 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast

Thread: TRU - Truscreen

As long as they offer the chance for existing investors to partake in the raising I will be happy. I believe there will be no issues with raising the money.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Digs View Post
    As long as they offer the chance for existing investors to partake in the raising I will be happy. I believe there will be no issues with raising the money.
    Digs, We shall see if the fish heads put their own money up or will the apply for soft loans from TRU to do this, there are many ways to skin a cat !

We shall see, I am aware of all the warnings given out from the start but am fairly confident we are heading in the right direction here. Certainly there has been a lot of progress made as the latest ann suggested and frankly I am getting pretty excited about this, but I may have to eat my words but I have tasted them before! We were there at 10c but have doubled up since then.

We shall see, I am aware of all the warnings given out from the start but am fairly confident we are heading in the right direction here. Certainly there has been a lot of progress made as the latest ann suggested and frankly I am getting pretty excited about this, but I may have to eat my words but I have tasted them before! We were there at 10c but have doubled up since then.
    Had a look through the annual report and if you objectively take out all the rah rah rah comments from the directors and pretty pictures of how ginormous the cervical cancer screening market is, you will observe:

1. No sales in Australasia - does that not strike you as odd for such a revolutionary device?

2. Sales are all in '2nd or 3rd' world countries like Mexico, Russia, China and India-to-be. These countries are of course well known for being testing grounds, scams and massaging/fabrication of numbers. Ask ICP Bio, Plus SMS, PEB etc.

3. Except for China, revenues from the earlier markets of Russia, Mexico and others have decreased - nearly halved in the case of Mexico!
    Read the company's rah rah rah comments in the past about these countries of humongous potential, and the question must be asked - what happened????

Mexico was going to be huge according to the Chairman's 2017 AGM address.

http://truscreen.com/wp-content/uplo...h-2017-AGM.pdf

4. Everything now hinges on China - well, good luck cracking that market as numerous companies have found. Distribution agreements and test programs are but preamble for intellectual handover (if it's good).

Meanwhile, if the company has real potential, the promotors certainly would not be taking every opportunity to dish out their tens of millions of shares to the market.

Especially after all that 'good' news!

Plenty of red flags if you care to look rather than see them as red lights turning green as the company would like punters to think!
    Last edited by Balance; 03-08-2018 at 09:53 AM.

Hi Balance,
    The company have made no secret of the fact they were concentrating on the developing countries to get this off the ground as the device was not quite up to the pap smear in terms of accuracy but was more efficient in the field with instant results and no labs etc necessary. This accuracy is being rectified with the latest model by the way by the tests in Aussie. The interest from China has almost forced them to concentrate there IMHO because of their limited production (that`s a quibble I have) so you may have a point as to the increasing focus on one market but the interest from there seems strong. The only major sale of shares in the last year has been to Lindsay investments and who would not want a major like them involved. I still regard this as a speculative investment but am impressed by the progress being made.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    Had a look through the annual report and if you objectively take out all the rah rah rah comments from the directors and pretty pictures of how ginormous the cervical cancer screening market is, you will observe:

1. No sales in Australasia - does that not strike you as odd for such a revolutionary device?

2. Sales are all in '2nd or 3rd' world countries like Mexico, Russia, China and India-to-be. These countries are of course well known for being testing grounds, scams and massaging/fabrication of numbers. Ask ICP Bio, Plus SMS, PEB etc.

3. Except for China, revenues from the earlier markets of Russia, Mexico and others have decreased - nearly halved in the case of Mexico!
    Read the company's rah rah rah comments in the past about these countries of humongous potential, and the question must be asked - what happened????

Mexico was going to be huge according to the Chairman's 2017 AGM address.

http://truscreen.com/wp-content/uplo...h-2017-AGM.pdf

4. Everything now hinges on China - well, good luck cracking that market as numerous companies have found. Distribution agreements and test programs are but preamble for intellectual handover (if it's good).

Meanwhile, if the company has real potential, the promotors certainly would not be taking every opportunity to dish out their tens of millions of shares to the market.

Especially after all that 'good' news!

Plenty of red flags if you care to look rather than see them as red lights turning green as the company would like punters to think!
    Bal, What took you so long to recognize that its all smoke and mirrors ? this outfit was imo always going to do " business " in countries where sales and verification of its product would be very hard if not impossible to substantiate .

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Bal, What took you so long to recognize that its all smoke and mirrors ? this outfit was imo always going to do " business " in countries where sales and verification of its product would be very hard if not impossible to substantiate .
    Knew it all along, Whatsup, as you can see from my previous postings on this backdoor job but happy to make a few $$$$ from the pump & dump, smokes and mirrors.

Looking through the AR took me 10 minutes after my break and I feel compelled to share with any newbies looking at this descendant of the likes of Plus SMS & CER!

Hi Balance,
    The company have made no secret of the fact they were concentrating on the developing countries to get this off the ground as the device was not quite up to the pap smear in terms of accuracy but was more efficient in the field with instant results and no labs etc necessary. This accuracy is being rectified with the latest model by the way by the tests in Aussie. The interest from China has almost forced them to concentrate there IMHO because of their limited production (that`s a quibble I have) so you may have a point as to the increasing focus on one market but the interest from there seems strong. The only major sale of shares in the last year has been to Lindsay investments and who would not want a major like them involved. I still regard this as a speculative investment but am impressed by the progress being made.
    Lindsay bought off the promoter - did not put the money into the company.

Yes he did but I would have thought you would have been happy the promoter was reducing his holdings.

Yes he did but I would have thought you would have been happy the promoter was reducing his holdings.
    Why? For a cash strapped company, money like that should surely always go to the company first!

Have a look at Snakk and observe how the company kept pumping out the 'good' news and the directors and promoters kept selling on the 'good' news.
    Last edited by Balance; 03-08-2018 at 01:28 PM.