sharetrader
Page 3 of 94 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: TRU - Truscreen

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    Do you really believe they can make 10x yearly revenue by FY16 like they forecast in the prospectus? If so it puts PEBs growth rate to shame!
    Thats what you should be focusing on.

Guru

So reading between the lines ( of a SNK nature ) and if the angles paid .0005 per share for their last round of shares that they will start dumping sometime soon as , to my knowledge there is no condition in place preventing them from doing so, but if there is a C R then that will put off that happening until post C R .
    With this in mind no one but NO ONE should want to touch this "investment " until the S P has returned to some where near its true value and guesses as to what that is is ...... ?
    How much did you say the losses were up until listing ?

Banned

From page 11 states FY14 resilts as being:

Sales - $19, 000
    Loses - $1.5M

Accumulated loses of previous entity were $86M (page 45 onwards).

The "Limited Disclosure Document" is really quite the opposite; quite revealing.

I haven't had a look regarding lock ups yet, but if there are none (which I would not br surprised at all if there weren't any!) then we all know what's coming with Sorenson involved.

Folks, please save your time and money and invest elsewhere. I cannot stress this highly enough. I'd like to save everyone the pain of another Plus SMS/Aquaria/Snakk debacle!

C'mon BFG - isn't the $2m plus forecast npat in 2016 the number to focus on?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    C'mon BFG - isn't the $2m plus forecast npat in 2016 the number to focus on?
    Winner, your sarcasm knows no bounds. Neither does the opportunism of the backers of this entity

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    Winner, your sarcasm knows no bounds. Neither does the opportunism of the backers of this entity
    Winner has a wooden spoon for every company on the NZX , all different sizes according to how much mix is to be stirred before baking occurs

I see I am now the proud holder of 482 of TRU from Claridge days.......$67 less brokerage = $37 perhaps good for a few coffees...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ari View Post
    I see I am now the proud holder of 482 of TRU from Claridge days.......$67 less brokerage = $37 perhaps good for a few coffees...
    Bottle of vodka would be more apt in order to forget those days!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    So reading between the lines ( of a SNK nature ) and if the angles paid .0005 per share for their last round of shares that they will start dumping sometime soon as , to my knowledge there is no condition in place preventing them from doing so, but if there is a C R then that will put off that happening until post C R .
    With this in mind no one but NO ONE should want to touch this "investment " until the S P has returned to some where near its true value and guesses as to what that is is ...... ?
    How much did you say the losses were up until listing ?
    So just who are the 1dot$ who are buying ( angles in the hope that the general suckers will catch on)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    So just who are the 1dot$ who are buying ( angles in the hope that the general suckers will catch on)
    I suspect the same Wellington boys who called VML (another Sorenson investment no less!) the "penny stock of 2014".

The only winners here will be the pre-IPO investors (35 in all I believe) who got in at mates rates and are ready to dump on que. And we all know where the SP ends up once the dumping starts...